Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead
Thank You If You Help Me Out. heart :]

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I actually paused Portraits of Past for this.

big mistake

Timid Gawker

Snake Oil Salesman
I actually paused Portraits of Past for this.

big mistake

That Bad. ? XD I'll Ditch It Then.
you never came
Oh dear.

Sorry For Being Horrible. ^-^ Now I At Least Know To Get Rid Of It.....Eh..Maybe I Should Just Give Up On My Dreams....Plus All I Have Is A Webcam That Makes Me Sound Like Crap...Sorry Once Again!
Vannahpire
you never came
Oh dear.

Sorry For Being Horrible. ^-^ Now I At Least Know To Get Rid Of It.....Eh..Maybe I Should Just Give Up On My Dreams....Plus All I Have Is A Webcam That Makes Me Sound Like Crap...Sorry Once Again!

The first rule of the music forum is you're almost required to be cynical (it's the cool thing to do).

Don't remove your music just because of a few negative comments.

Zealot

Why the ******** will my internet load this but nothing else

Timid Gawker

Arbitrary Abstract

Welcome to purgatory.
It sounds like you have some skill, but the problem is definitely the recording. Invest in a good microphone instead of relying on the webcam.

But I enjoyed listening.

Zealot

you never came
Arbitrary Abstract

Welcome to purgatory.

Table for one, please.
I don't mean to come off as a p***k but Jesus H. Christ that was horrible. I don't know much of the mechanics of music but vocals sounded like they needed the most work. To me they sounded like they were either flat and/or off note.

I'd practice more before posting your work on Youtube.
Mass_Hysteria7
It sounds like you have some skill, but the problem is definitely the recording. Invest in a good microphone instead of relying on the webcam.

But I enjoyed listening.

Thanks..Yeah My mic Completely Changes My Voice.....Then I Get A Bunch Of Insults..But People Like My Music In Real..It Confuses Me To How Bad I Am..But I Think I've Finally Decided To Give Up....No Equipment/Being Poor..I'm Destined To Fail Anyways. razz
Vannahpire
Mass_Hysteria7
I'm Destined To Fail Anyways. razz

Of course you are with that attitude.
opened once
I don't mean to come off as a p***k but Jesus H. Christ that was horrible. I don't know much of the mechanics of music but vocals sounded like they needed the most work. To me they sounded like they were either flat and/or off note.

I'd practice more before posting your work on Youtube.

Yeah..My Webcam Completey ******** My Voice Over....But I Felt Like Still Trying..Eh..D: Sorry To You As Well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff