Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty
I JUST BOUGHT ONE? emotion_kirakira

CONGRATS! *hughug* I'm so glad you finally got one, Throttle! ^^

Thanks! >w< Didn't you get your ticket too?

Yup, still waiting on approval for Emerald Ticket, and Golden Ticket item should be out next week.

Kinda sucks I didn't get a plat ticket to have dolls to trade for others' dolls... most want a halo each doll x.x... *faint* hahaha...

woah O.O I gave out ten of my dolls to friends who helped me offer on the ticket, if they end up being worth that much, they will be some happy friends >w< Well, to be given out the second I get them anyways.

and I'm gunna try and trade one for one of the new brain dolls coming out.... cat_redface

did you get mutliples of your original doll made up? xD

Nah the verge dolls you only get 1 of, and then each copy is 10,000GC ($100)... that's... quite a bit and unless you're gonna get a Halo for them or something, myeah XD
I know brain has like 4 XD I dunno who else has more then one though.

Winged Wolf

Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty

Yup, still waiting on approval for Emerald Ticket, and Golden Ticket item should be out next week.

Kinda sucks I didn't get a plat ticket to have dolls to trade for others' dolls... most want a halo each doll x.x... *faint* hahaha...

woah O.O I gave out ten of my dolls to friends who helped me offer on the ticket, if they end up being worth that much, they will be some happy friends >w< Well, to be given out the second I get them anyways.

and I'm gunna try and trade one for one of the new brain dolls coming out.... cat_redface

Nah the verge dolls you only get 1 of, and then each copy is 10,000GC ($100)... that's... quite a bit and unless you're gonna get a Halo for them or something, myeah XD
I also have 4. Da-Eh has one, VVednesdays has one and Imperial Shockies has one asside from the one I use.

Winged Wolf

Animal
Ronin~Wing
Animal
Ronin~Wing
sup-qt
I just won an emerald ticket. B)
I am just going to hold on to it for now...

Oh wow nice, lucky. Didn't you win a platinum or golden ticket too? o.o
No, I sent Da-Eh a couple thousand creatives hoping she would pull a platinum because I want a doll of her and she won a golden ticket. I am was trying to pull a golden ticket for VVednesdays and I pulled an emerald B)

Wow... still XD that's a lot of luck. Even if you got the wrong tickets haha.
I can't complain, that's for sure B)

Lonely Kitten

Ronin~Wing
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty

I also have 4. Da-Eh has one, VVednesdays has one and Imperial Shockies has one asside from the one I use.

I sold shockies his second one! >w< I almost used it, but I got mad cause they wouldn't let me do a 10th doctor cosplay. Dx

Winged Wolf

Throttle Kitty
Ronin~Wing
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty

I sold shockies his second one! >w< I almost used it, but I got mad cause they wouldn't let me do a 10th doctor cosplay. Dx
you are way better off with the platinum ticket anyway. Congrats on getting one B)

Lonely Kitten

Ronin~Wing
Throttle Kitty
Ronin~Wing
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty

you are way better off with the platinum ticket anyway. Congrats on getting one B)

yeah, i wanted the custom gaian, but I was OBSESSED with the platinum X3 It's PERFECT for me! hehe

Dedicated Collector

34,450 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty

I was one of the people who made a copy of BRAIN's. Though he paid me for it, with my own custom verge box XD. That was a sweet day.

Also be mindful of something I told others. Your platinum ticket, you CAN have the doll poses, wearing the extra pose pose. IE if you do the pink halo extra pose? you can have the doll poses wearing that pink halo pose. This was something I confirmed ahead of time with milkbun in case I ever got a platinum ticket of my own to do what I planned to do. ^^

Lonely Kitten

Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty

I was one of the people who made a copy of BRAIN's. Though he paid me for it, with my own custom verge box XD. That was a sweet day.

Also be mindful of something I told others. Your platinum ticket, you CAN have the doll poses, wearing the extra pose pose. IE if you do the pink halo extra pose? you can have the doll poses wearing that pink halo pose. This was something I confirmed ahead of time with milkbun in case I ever got a platinum ticket of my own to do what I planned to do. ^^

I was planning on asking if I could do that! Thanks for confirming it! >w<

Dedicated Collector

34,450 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty

No problem! Glad I could help. ^-^

Trust me if I did get a Platinum Ticket that was one of my biggest concerns and when it was confirmed it was like YES! then it was like "oh wait... they released an emerald ticket and has an achievement, fark guess I can't get platinum now as I have to buy Emerald instead."

Lonely Kitten

Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty

Trust me if I did get a Platinum Ticket that was one of my biggest concerns and when it was confirmed it was like YES! then it was like "oh wait... they released an emerald ticket and has an achievement, fark guess I can't get platinum now as I have to buy Emerald instead."

I only care about achievements if I like the phrases they add XD I first got into alchemy just to get "angel" in my title. cat_redface

Dedicated Collector

34,450 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty

I only care about achievements if I like the phrases they add XD I first got into alchemy just to get "angel" in my title. cat_redface

Aww *hug* well if you have any copies of your doll not already spoken for you can give, I'd love one. ^^

Lonely Kitten

Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty

Aww *hug* well if you have any copies of your doll not already spoken for you can give, I'd love one. ^^
If I was just giving my dolls out, every single one would be gone in the first day... cat_redface

Dedicated Collector

34,450 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty

If I was just giving my dolls out, every single one would be gone in the first day... cat_redface

Awws hehe ^^() *hugpat* I wonder if Gaia has an option to make more copies like with the verge dolls?

Lonely Kitten

Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty

Awws hehe ^^() *hugpat* I wonder if Gaia has an option to make more copies like with the verge dolls?

I hope so D= so many people want my dolls, other then the ten I am giving to people who helped me get the ticket I have no idea how to distribute them... just selling them seems fairest I guess Dx

Dedicated Collector

34,450 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty
Animal
Throttle Kitty

I hope so D= so many people want my dolls, other then the ten I am giving to people who helped me get the ticket I have no idea how to distribute them... just selling them seems fairest I guess Dx

Not that I could afford the Angelic Halo per doll most want. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces