Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Kitten

16,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Razumi Yazura
sup-qt
For B R A I N, that isn't the doll. That's his Club Verge doll. You'll notice that it doesn't have an extra pose. 3nodding

.: [ Thats what I thought after looking at it, thanks for the confirmation! :] ] :.

Invisible Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Oh wow, i didnt know the other 2 cash items were items made by users!

Distinct Gaian

I want to know what items the dolls being released will have. sterek has a mouth mod. Slick's is gonna be a snake I think (wondering how many postitions it has).

Demonic Cleric

33,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Main Page Nitemare Headba
I want to know what items the dolls being released will have. sterek has a mouth mod. Slick's is gonna be a snake I think (wondering how many postitions it has).
Mine will have chest and back scars.

Distinct Gaian

Razumi Yazura

You got your ticket?

Demonic Cleric

33,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Razumi Yazura

You got your ticket?
Yeah, the thread is linked in the first page.

Distinct Gaian

Razumi Yazura
Razumi Yazura

You got your ticket?

Ah. So like combine, just chet, and just back?

I'm hoping the more users get plat tickets, the better chances I have sweatdrop

Demonic Cleric

33,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Razumi Yazura
Razumi Yazura

You got your ticket?

Ah. So like combine, just chet, and just back?

I'm hoping the more users get plat tickets, the better chances I have sweatdrop
Yeah.

And hopefully.

Shopkeep Kitsune

32,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
sup-qt
.: [ Open Woo! ] :.

This list is awesome, btw I've chosen La Victoire for my shop but I will have to wait until the other apprentice's time is done before my turn as apprentice of the shop. ^^; S'okay I eventually will get to be and get my achievement.

Though I'll not share potential refs until approved or not... culture shock to people and all that.

Dapper Kitten

16,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Animal
sup-qt

This list is awesome, btw I've chosen La Victoire for my shop but I will have to wait until the other apprentice's time is done before my turn as apprentice of the shop. ^^; S'okay I eventually will get to be and get my achievement.

Though I'll not share potential refs until approved or not... culture shock to people and all that.

.: [ Thanks! biggrin
And awesomeness! I saw in another thread that you were thinking of LV but I wasn't too sure of how old the thread was :] But I'll update the info! <3

I'll look forward to seeing you in LV too! How long does it take for designs to be approved?
] :.

Winged Wolf

sup-qt
Da-Eh won a gold ticket and is designing her poses for the item currently B)

Feral Fairy

Thank you for making this list! I didn't know they've released a Platinum ticket item already, as there's no announcement (Gaia, just because this one doesn't make you money...)

Shopkeep Kitsune

32,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
sup-qt
Animal
sup-qt

And awesomeness! I saw in another thread that you were thinking of LV but I wasn't too sure of how old the thread was :] But I'll update the info! <3

I'll look forward to seeing you in LV too! How long does it take for designs to be approved?

Well my Golden Ticket approval took about a week, and it's been 45-50 days since that... so... yeah. XD hopefully tomorrow my item will finally be released if not then next week at the latest I hope.

Hoping for no more than a week for Emerald Ticket approval. Then even if the art is done within 30 days I still have to wait for Jolene's 30 days in La Victoire to be done then after she is done it'd be my turn in there. ^^

Dapper Kitten

16,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Animal
sup-qt
Animal
sup-qt

Well my Golden Ticket approval took about a week, and it's been 45-50 days since that... so... yeah. XD hopefully tomorrow my item will finally be released if not then next week at the latest I hope.

Hoping for no more than a week for Emerald Ticket approval. Then even if the art is done within 30 days I still have to wait for Jolene's 30 days in La Victoire to be done then after she is done it'd be my turn in there. ^^

Well hope we see your item soon! and thankfull you at least have a rough timeline for when you'll be in LV :]

Dapper Kitten

16,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Aristeia
Thank you for making this list! I didn't know they've released a Platinum ticket item already, as there's no announcement (Gaia, just because this one doesn't make you money...)

Yeah I'm a little sad that the dolls don't get annoucements, but its a little understandable since they aren't really available to the public.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff