Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Kitten

14,000 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
minghi
sup-qt

i've sent my emerald ticket in just now, i'll come back and quote you when the ticket gets taken out of my invo~

man im so anxious fsdjkfdfk i hope i get the artist i requested cause i just wan it so friggin bad ahhh User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Good luck! I hope everything works out just the way you want. 3nodding

Invisible Dark Elf

22,000 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Blood-Splattered Sundress
St V-Starr

That is so awesome, and would definitely give you bragging rights. Congrats and thank you for making a horror movie themed item, I can't wait to see it.

You're welcome! Ever since they started giving out golden tickets, I knew that I wanted to make a Hellraiser item since that's my favorite movie and we need a break from all of the girly items coming out.

Vermillion Shapeshifter

St V-Starr

You're welcome! Ever since they started giving out golden tickets, I knew that I wanted to make a Hellraiser item since that's my favorite movie and we need a break from all of the girly items coming out.

Yes, definitely! If I had a golden ticket I'm pretty sure I'd make a Texas Chainsaw Massacre one with a lot of chainsaw poses and complete with a Leatherface companion emotion_kirakira We definitely need more horror movie items.

Invisible Dark Elf

22,000 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Blood-Splattered Sundress
St V-Starr

Yes, definitely! If I had a golden ticket I'm pretty sure I'd make a Texas Chainsaw Massacre one with a lot of chainsaw poses and complete with a Leatherface companion emotion_kirakira We definitely need more horror movie items.

Agree! Sure we do have some items for Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, and a hockey mask for Jason.. Hell, there even an item for Candyman! Candyman! I give them props for referencing the title of the story it was based off of but really? There's yet to be an item based on Clive Barker's most famous work! D:

Omg! I would buy a Texas Chainsaw Masacure item, one of the poses has to be of Leatherface's mask and maybe one of the chainsaw poses could cover part of the arm so it could be used to Cosplay as Ash from Evil Dead!

Handsome Noob

sup-qt
B R A I N
sup-qt

not sure what tickets i have listed

currently i have teh following

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AH cool beans! I knew about the obsidian but wasn't sure if you had been successful in gaining another Plat or that you had Rainbow tickets biggrin
Congrats on the tickets and cheers for the update! ^^

i actually have 3 rainbow tickets now

once any of them are 100% approve, i will post my ideas emotion_awesome

Kawaii Vampire

I've got my Golden Ticket!
Proof under the cut:

I'll be sending my email in asap. This is what I'll be doing with it.

Anxious Gatekeeper

Abbacus
I've got my Golden Ticket!
Proof under the cut:

I'll be sending my email in asap. This is what I'll be doing with it.

OMFG YES CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!

Im amazed you actually found one. I havn't seen one for sale in AGES.

Do you know of anyone else who is taking offers currently ? I am kind of flip flopping on weither or not I want to attempt or not.

Vermillion Shapeshifter

St V-Starr

Agree! Sure we do have some items for Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, and a hockey mask for Jason.. Hell, there even an item for Candyman! Candyman! I give them props for referencing the title of the story it was based off of but really? There's yet to be an item based on Clive Barker's most famous work! D:

Omg! I would buy a Texas Chainsaw Masacure item, one of the poses has to be of Leatherface's mask and maybe one of the chainsaw poses could cover part of the arm so it could be used to Cosplay as Ash from Evil Dead!

I really like the NOES item, the sweater is rather versatile. As for the Halloween item and Jason mask I feel like those could be revamped, and Jason deserves his own item. Just to think of all the weapons we could have.

I kind of want the ticket that allows you to make an EI now, each stage could evolve into a different horror movie, classic or recent. I would definitely include Sam from Trick R' Treat, Ginger Snaps, They Live, specially the aliens, a more elaborate Halloween/Michael Myers, Jason and Freddy, Silence of the Lambs, different BnW movie backgrounds and Night of the Living Dead ... I want this EI so bad D:

Kawaii Vampire

Zero Dream

Do you know of anyone else who is taking offers currently ? I am kind of flip flopping on weither or not I want to attempt or not.
I wish I could say I did, but I don't! A friend of mine knew someone who had one and helped me negotiate.

Anxious Gatekeeper

Abbacus
Zero Dream

I wish I could say I did, but I don't! A friend of mine knew someone who had one and helped me negotiate.

I see~ Oh well, im sure there might be more eventually. If only gaia made them item rigs again so people opened then ;w;

Still very happy for you tho ! I will probably snag it once it comes out.

Kawaii Vampire

Zero Dream
Abbacus
Zero Dream

I see~ Oh well, im sure there might be more eventually. If only gaia made them item rigs again so people opened then ;w;

Still very happy for you tho ! I will probably snag it once it comes out.
i'm sure. i've been assuming that they haven't been putting them out as much so they can get through the existing backlog first.

tyvm ;v; <33

Hardened Member

Abbacus
Zero Dream

holy s**t, congrats, man!!! really excited to see it

Kawaii Vampire

Slick Southpaw
Abbacus
Zero Dream

holy s**t, congrats, man!!! really excited to see it
thank you! ; u ;

Anxious Gatekeeper

*throws confetti all over thread*

emotion_awesome

Buggy Leader

17,800 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
B R A I N
sup-qt
B R A I N
sup-qt

not sure what tickets i have listed

currently i have teh following

AH cool beans! I knew about the obsidian but wasn't sure if you had been successful in gaining another Plat or that you had Rainbow tickets biggrin
Congrats on the tickets and cheers for the update! ^^

i actually have 3 rainbow tickets now

once any of them are 100% approve, i will post my ideas emotion_awesome

Some days, B R A I N, I think you missed School the day they taught about sharing LOL rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff