Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Apprentice

13,500 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
sup-qt

i've sent my emerald ticket in just now, i'll come back and quote you when the ticket gets taken out of my invo~

man im so anxious fsdjkfdfk i hope i get the artist i requested cause i just wan it so friggin bad ahhh User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Valiant Survivor

I still want that Emerald Ticket. crying

It's just impossible to save for thanks to these annoying kickstarter Achievements.

Invisible Dark Elf

22,000 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Some cool news about The Box of Pain and Pleasure (my item). So British actor Nicholas Vince best known for his role as Chatterer in Hellraiser holds these google hangouts once a month and I broke the news to him about the item yesterday during this month's chat. He seems delighted over the news and I'm planning on sending the mocks to him and Hellraiser cast mates Simon Bamford and Barbie Wilde to see what they think. Hopefully I'll earn bragging rights over the fact that those who worked on the fandom my item is based off of approves of it. XD

Dapper Kitten

16,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Lei_Trigar
I still want that Emerald Ticket. crying

It's just impossible to save for thanks to these annoying kickstarter Achievements.

.: [ *cries with you* I kinda know what you mean, I'm trying to save for one too (if one ever comes available) but it seems that my gold count is way too low crying ] :.

Dapper Kitten

16,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
St V-Starr
Some cool news about The Box of Pain and Pleasure (my item). So British actor Nicholas Vince best known for his role as Chatterer in Hellraiser holds these google hangouts once a month and I broke the news to him about the item yesterday during this month's chat. He seems delighted over the news and I'm planning on sending the mocks to him and Hellraiser cast mates Simon Bamford and Barbie Wilde to see what they think. Hopefully I'll earn bragging rights over the fact that those who worked on the fandom my item is based off of approves of it. XD

.: [ Oooh! that sounds awesome! Hope they really enjoy it! ] :.

Invisible Dark Elf

22,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sup-qt
St V-Starr

I do too. I mean, they were in the movie after all!

Dapper Kitten

16,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
St V-Starr
sup-qt
St V-Starr

.: [ Do you have to wait for the next monthly chat to show them? Or do you have an email address?
really looking forward to seeing your item now x] <3
] :.

Invisible Dark Elf

22,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sup-qt
St V-Starr
sup-qt
St V-Starr

.: [ Do you have to wait for the next monthly chat to show them? Or do you have an email address?
really looking forward to seeing your item now x] <3

I'm actually Facebook friends with them. I'll message them the photo or post it to my wall and tag them in it. Now I really can't wait for my item. X3

Dapper Kitten

16,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
St V-Starr
sup-qt
St V-Starr
sup-qt
St V-Starr

really looking forward to seeing your item now x] <3 ] :.

I'm actually Facebook friends with them. I'll message them the photo or post it to my wall and tag them in it. Now I really can't wait for my item. X3

.: [ Jelly! Wish I was facebook friends with celebs :p biggrin Super lucky man, things like this make me happy that Golden tickets/other tickets were made! ] :.

Invisible Dark Elf

22,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sup-qt
St V-Starr
sup-qt
St V-Starr
sup-qt
St V-Starr

really looking forward to seeing your item now x] <3 ] :.

.: [ Jelly! Wish I was facebook friends with celebs :p biggrin Super lucky man, things like this make me happy that Golden tickets/other tickets were made! ] :.

Agree! biggrin

Angelic Gatekeeper

12,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
sup-qt

.: [ Apprentices:
User Image
User Image

This one is my fave. Looking forward to new NPC apprentices.

Anxious Gatekeeper

2040 no Omoide looks like a golden ticket item, not sure from who though ! Very nice wings, hair and background.

Vermillion Shapeshifter

St V-Starr

That is so awesome, and would definitely give you bragging rights. Congrats and thank you for making a horror movie themed item, I can't wait to see it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff