15,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
B R A I N
sup-qt

not sure what tickets i have listed

currently i have teh following

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AH cool beans! I knew about the obsidian but wasn't sure if you had been successful in gaining another Plat or that you had Rainbow tickets biggrin
Congrats on the tickets and cheers for the update! ^^

Anxious Gatekeeper

Unidentified Meat's platinium medal showed up in the Dapper Dance rig ! (Source)

I had no idea the user actually got named in the announcement for the recolors. My second ticket might potentially earn me a few bricks to the face if approved as is. It's a recolor of something we have way too much of and yet gaia never made the one I wanted the most. It's 100% self-indulgence going on here <<;;;

.... #yolo emotion_awesome

Ticket ETA : No answer on either of them yet. One sent saturday and the second monday. Won the first ticket and brought the other smile I feel a little greedy for using both but again... yolo ?

The first ticket is the blue/black Eccentric recolor. Second ticket im tempted to leave as a surprise emotion_awesome

Proxy Gekko

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

I received mocks for my rainbow ticket item 2 days ago, sent back with a few revisions.

Anxious Gatekeeper

Neresu

I received mocks for my rainbow ticket item 2 days ago, sent back with a few revisions.

Oh, so we do get previews ! Good to know.

I shall vibrate in antici...pation.

I jump everytime I hear the new email sound. ;w;

Dapper Kitten

15,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Zero Dream
Unidentified Meat's platinium medal showed up in the Dapper Dance rig ! (Source)

I had no idea the user actually got named in the announcement for the recolors. My second ticket might potentially earn me a few bricks to the face if approved as is. It's a recolor of something we have way too much of and yet gaia never made the one I wanted the most. It's 100% self-indulgence going on here <<;;;

Ticket ETA : No answer on either of them yet. One sent saturday and the second monday. Won the first ticket and brought the other smile I feel a little greedy for using both but again... yolo ?

The first ticket is the blue/black Eccentric recolor. Second ticket im tempted to leave as a surprise emotion_awesome

Just had a look at the announcement and down the bottom it lists the user and their item. Thanks for picking up on that! First known recolour haha.

Hope you get a reply soon! And if you're recolouring a popular item with the blue/black colour screen I think I'm gonna be happy :p If not then I'll look forward to seeing it anyway xD

Dapper Kitten

15,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Neresu

Awesome, hope it doesn't take long from this for it to be completed! biggrin

Anxious Gatekeeper

sup-qt
Zero Dream

Just had a look at the announcement and down the bottom it lists the user and their item. Thanks for picking up on that! First known recolour haha.

Hope you get a reply soon! And if you're recolouring a popular item with the blue/black colour screen I think I'm gonna be happy :p If not then I'll look forward to seeing it anyway xD

Of course im doing blue and black, what else <<

Technically you are right on both counts !

Anxious Gatekeeper

I WOKE UP LIKE THIS has a raInbow ticket and is making a white omg. (yo)

This should make a few people happy !

Dapper Kitten

15,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Zero Dream
I WOKE UP LIKE THIS has a raInbow ticket and is making a white omg. (yo)

This should make a few people happy !

Always while I'm asleep haha.
Cool beans! I'll send them a message making sure I can list them biggrin
Thanks for all the help keeping me updated x] <3

Anxious Gatekeeper

No problem, darlin'. I am always trolling about the project custom forum so ~ !

Victory

I just submitted my design and request to claim a rainbow ticket. I hope they approve it. It's gonna be the best item ever.

Dapper Kitten

15,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
zatqt
I just submitted my design and request to claim a rainbow ticket. I hope they approve it. It's gonna be the best item ever.

Ah cool beans! Hope you hear back soon!

Victory

sup-qt
zatqt

This is my first time w/ a ticket so idk the time frames or anything but I expect itll take a week or so.

Dapper Kitten

15,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
zatqt
sup-qt
zatqt

This is my first time w/ a ticket so idk the time frames or anything but I expect itll take a week or so.

Yeah Time frames can be a bit all over.
That does remind me though, I was collecting info from previous ticket collectors to try and make a rough timeline!

Dapper Kitten

15,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
.: [ Response Times

Platinum Tickets:

Sterek
First reply took 3 days.
Mocks received 16 days later
Total time taken 24 days.

Slick Southpaw -special animation was requested for towns, this is likely part of the delay
Approval/ Ticket taken took 6 days
Mocks received 25 days later
Total time taken 2 months 3 and a half days.

Luminescent Doll
First reply took 4 days
Total time taken 30 days

Razumi Yazura
First reply took 5 days
Mocks received 1 month three days later.
Total time taken 2 months 15 days

Shooting Stargazer 28
First reply took 10 days
Mocks received 2 months 21 days later
Total time taken TBA

Emerald Tickets:

Razumi Yazura
First reply took 8 days
Mocks received 21 days later
Total time taken TBA

Ecavi
First reply took 10 days
Mocks received 1 month three days later
Total time taken TBA

Animal
First reply took 6 days
Mocks received 1 month 10 days later
Total time taken TBA

Golden Tickets:

Animal
First reply took 3 days
Mocks received 23 days later
Total time take 66 days

An Anon user
First reply took 11 days
Mocks received 1 month 12 days later
Total time taken TBA

This section is currently to try and show users the average wait they can expect for their tickets.
If you are waiting for a ticket to complete or have had a ticket completed and would like to add your information to this post I would greatly appreciate it and I'm sure others would too.
] :.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces