Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok people I did not write this, a friend sent it in an email... but I agree with every word of it. Whoever the guy is, he hit it right on the money. Everyone should read this peice, it is so true it saddens me.

It's amazing that assholes can get girls. Actually, now that I think of it, it's not that amazing. They are assholes at heart, but to meet girls they lavish their undying love. IT"S A CHARADE! They act nice, friendly, and they listen...until they get into what they are after. Their prey thinks they are in love with them, however, when they realize what assholes their predators really are, they pretend like the a*****e is really nice. The girl tries to change the a*****e into a nice guy, but assholes will always be assholes. She gets upset, and goes to the nice guy to complain about the a*****e. But she claims to love the a*****e...now this is where the theory begins. She doesn't want to look like she is easy, so she won't dump the a*****e right away. Instead she will stay with the a*****e. Girls are naive. They don't realize that the nice guy has been there all along. He never had to pretend to be a good guy to get girls, because he is naturally like that. However, girls don't see it for some reason or another. They look at the nice guy as a friend, a trusted companion to whom they can tell their sad story to about their a*****e boyfriend. Since girls get attached to things that pay attention to them, they think of the nice guy as a friend. A FRIEND!! They don't say, "Oh he's hot" or "I want to have his children" about the nice guy, they just want the emotional support. When they get the emotional support from the nice guy, they don't need it from the a*****e. The nice guy gets the shitty end of the stick while the a*****e gets all the action. I am starting to wonder if being a nice guy is really the route to take to get action. I have been down this path for all of my post-pubescent life, and it has gotten me NO WHERE. At least not in the women department. Perhaps another reason why girls fall for the a*****e is because assholes ignore the girls they are with. The women wonder, "Why isn't he paying attention to me?" so they explore why. They poke and prod and get closer to the a*****e. They start to get easier with each attempt to get closer. The a*****e finally says, "I've let this beauty dangle long enough, time to boat the bass." It is then he puts on his charade and the girl feels like she has won him. Even though all she has won in an a*****e. Once you have gone down the path as a nice guy or a "listener" you can't turn back. The girl will always go after the assholes, because there are always nice guy there to listen. Once you realize that you are a nice guy you can't do anything about it. Just pack up and close shop. There isn't and never will be a situation where the nice guy will get the girl he has a crush on. It just doesn't work like that. The girl won't "come to her sense" and realize what an a*****e her boyfriend is like in the movies. Instead she will just go after another a*****e, and unless you stop being a nice guy, she will never go after you. Women complain that there are no nice guys in the world. Right...They're obviously not looking hard enough, because there are nice guys. EVERYWHERE!!! Girls aren't looking for nice guys. They say so, but they're not. They are looking for the perfect a*****e, but there is NO SUCH THING as the perfect a*****e. All in all, the nice guys get the shaft. To all the girls out there with boyfriends that don't treat you with respect, that don't listen to you and that don't care about you I say this: Look next to you. That guy who's been standing next to you the whole time is the guy you have been looking for. He is what you want your a*****e to be like. He knows more about you then you know yourself, because he has listened to it all. Next time pick the nice guy, not the a*****e!

origanly by *PimpinRaptor66OR*
nice guys do finish last, so do people who don't cheat on their SATs.

DAMNIT.

Dangerous Conversationalist

Actually, I like nice guys. They just don't like me.

Not that I can blame them.
Girls who get assholes are most likely dressed to attract them.
I wouldn't know, I don't like anyone and no one likes me. xd

Invisible Exhibitionist

12,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
personally, i like nice guys. tough guys are too difficult of material to work with lol.

every girl wants a challenge. we've all watched way too much boy meets world to look past the leather jacket and motorcycle (no stereotype intended) into the jerk within.

another point- girls want to be just friends with the nice guys so that they don't have to break up with them in the end.

i hope i've at least made one coherent thought in this jumble of letters.
Sadly I have seen this happen far too often...
I feel the same way. Sure, I'm always the nice, intellectual being. And the one everyone comes crying to when they have so many problems they'll drown. Then they use me like a kleenex and move on. I'm gonna stop helping them. scream Bastards. sweatdrop
Tekar
To all the girls out there with boyfriends that don't treat you with respect, that don't listen to you and that don't care about you I say this: Look next to you. That guy who's been standing next to you the whole time is the guy you have been looking for. He is what you want your a*****e to be like. He knows more about you then you know yourself, because he has listened to it all. Next time pick the nice guy, not the a*****e!

what if the guy that's been next to u the whole time is gay?

Tipsy Lover

9,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I've seen this happen before! I like the nice guys though... They never seem to like me though and I'm nice to them! I'm just their friend and that's it. I feel sad and lonely... Mostly sad.
dyin2live
Tekar
To all the girls out there with boyfriends that don't treat you with respect, that don't listen to you and that don't care about you I say this: Look next to you. That guy who's been standing next to you the whole time is the guy you have been looking for. He is what you want your a*****e to be like. He knows more about you then you know yourself, because he has listened to it all. Next time pick the nice guy, not the a*****e!

what if the guy that's been next to u the whole time is gay?

Well of course, you can generalize all nice guys as being gay but it's not like they'll talk back and complain since they're the nice guy.

Btw, I liked that kleenex example.

Paz.
Alexandrea Zenne
Girls who get assholes are most likely dressed to attract them.
That they are..
Ah well, s**t happens, what can ya do? There's guys that are the same, falling for sluts and bimbos thinking they can change them or that they won't cheat on them, then they get all surprised when it happens. Personally, I don't really feel any sympathy concerning that stuff anymore. I used to be a nice guy, always sweet and kind and blah blah blah. But after getting rejected and passed over by girls all the time, I just said ******** it and over time became the way I am today: I'm not an a*****e, but I'm not a goody goody either. I won't treat a girl like s**t or anything, but I won't kiss her a** either. At this point, I'd say I'm more the shy quiet loner who just doesn't give a s**t anymore, instead of a nice guy.

Also, it may be a good idea to go after girls that aren't so... how shall I say... "out there". I dunno, maybe instead of chasing after the girls that look like Britney Spears or Paris Hilton, with expensive a** clothes on and acting all high maintenance like they own the world, maybe go after the shy quiet moody girl sitting all by herself in the corner or something... there's a possibility that quiet girl that no guy notices may be a better choice than the overly outgoing type.
Well, you'll never get anything if you don't ask.
If you like someone deeply, confront them about your feelings.

Want something? Go get it.
How is the person suppose to know if you don't tell them?

So all those nice guys out there, being supportive is the first step.
Time to take the second.
It's funny how every "nice guy" concludes that the girl should be dating them instead. That is seriously transparent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff