Welcome to Gaia! ::

Al-Jawahiri
Who's your favourite NBA team and player? I like Bulls and Rose C:

Great!! Another Bulls fan. I hope they take it all. The loss to the Nuggets was not a good thing thought. Player? I like Rose, but when he gets hurt or can't play, he gets moody and I think he needs to be more supportive of his team when he isn't playing..his position on the team makes it important for him. As far as players, I like Steve Nash, despite his age he plays well and enjoys it. One of my all-time favorites is Steve Kerr. He always gives credit to his team. It was fun to see him at the all-star game.
My team of choice is the Utah Jazz...I like to support the underdog and they are making some great strides this year. My favorite player is Devin Harris...I voted for him the year that he was an all-star, playing for the Nets. I really enjoyed seeing Jeremy Evans, a first year rookie, take the slam dunk all-star contest this year. His dunk over Gordon Hayward was very origianl. He has a great future in basketball.
BUUUUULLLSSSSS!!!!!

Born and raised in Chicago, IL. This is the year for the Bulls. I was saddened by their defeat to Miami last year, but they gave it everything they had and when down fighting, and I applauded that.

John Lucas is my f'ing BOY. That shot he made on Lebron a few weeks ago was HYPE!!!

Clippers fan here too. If by some long shot the Bulls ever got Mo Williams I'd pass out.
Miami Heat
LeBron and Lin

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Phoenix Suns and Steve Nash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items