Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Elder

9,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
It was something like P! or something like that... small and un-googleable.

You could plug in your instrument and play it and it records it as notes.
What do you need it to do?
Live input, Pre recorded etc?

Dapper Elder

9,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Disconsented
What do you need it to do?
Live input, Pre recorded etc?
The program I am thinking of could do either of those... I think..?

But I am looking for live input.

Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Windows Sound Recorder works alright :]

Alternatively, http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
Jaguar__5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Windows Sound Recorder works alright :]

Alternatively, http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Not what the OP was looking for.
Quote:
You could plug in your instrument and play it and it records it as notes.
Wait, like a midi capture thing?

Elder

You seem to be looking for a midi capture software. Plug in your keyboard, open up said software and you could play and notes would be displayed. As far as the name of it, I can't think of one that starts with P. I can try to look it up and see what I can find though. More info would be nice.

Dapper Elder

9,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Nilla
You seem to be looking for a midi capture software. Plug in your keyboard, open up said software and you could play and notes would be displayed. As far as the name of it, I can't think of one that starts with P. I can try to look it up and see what I can find though. More info would be nice.
I know the name was weird, like the full name of the program was "P!" or something like that...

Elder

felinoel
Nilla
I know the name was weird, like the full name of the program was "P!" or something like that...
The only one that is popular by most and used quite a bit is Pro Tools. You can hook up a keyboard and record yourself playing while it's being notated and you can record yourself or other sounds when you record with a mic, but it will only produce a wav of your recording. They don't notate.
There is also Podium which I believe is free or at least the lite version. So it might be that one you're talking about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff