ruby and onyx
cant get to the picture.

Generous Perfectionist

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
cant get to the picture.
COPY AND PASTE THIS file:///C:/Documents and Settings/ibm thinkpad/My Documents/My Pictures/ruby onyx.bmp
Sgt Expired_Nutty
cant get to the picture.
COPY AND PASTE THIS file:///C:/Documents and Settings/ibm thinkpad/My Documents/My Pictures/ruby onyx.bmp
did you actually upload this onto a site?
I'm gonna guess no.

Benevolent Star

15,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
We can't access your computer folders unless by not so legal means. Thus, go to an image hosting site, upload it and then link it.

Dapper Spotter

Lol we can't load YOUR directory file on our PC's.
You'll have to upload it on a site like photobucket,flickr, etc.

Shapeshifter

User ImageTechonology fail made me laugh rofl
Sgt Expired_Nutty
ok, its called ruby and onyx

ruby and onyx

Here, Go to this site: www.tinypic.com/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1.Press the choose file button and your documents will open uo shortly in a new window. Click the image you want and then press open.

2.Press the Upload button.

3. You will probably be asked to fill in a captcha. This is normal, fill it out and then you file will be uploaded to the site.

You can then use either the blue address or the pink address to display your image. You just need to copy and paste it into your posts. The blue address will show the image whereas the pink address will give people the web address they need to copy into their browser to access the image on a separate page.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask! :3

EDIT/ Forgot the obvious rolleyes , If you come back to read this you should know that here is where you should post your pictures.This forum is for art discussion. In future you should read all stickies and announcements at the top of the forum.

If you decide to move your thread instead I'll delete the above paragraph so it doesn't seem out of context although most of the posts are off-topic by this point anyway.

Noob

Sgt Expired_Nutty
HAHAHA
oh my god

this totally made my day
There's too much ignorance on the OP's part to make me believe that they are not in some way trying to ******** with people.

That or they are seven years old.
Aren't you supposed to be at least 13 to be on Gaia?

Rainbow Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
IronSpike
Aren't you supposed to be at least 13 to be on Gaia?

Generous Perfectionist

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Aureilias
Sgt Expired_Nutty
ok, its called ruby and onyx

ruby and onyx

Here, Go to this site: www.tinypic.com/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1.Press the choose file button and your documents will open uo shortly in a new window. Click the image you want and then press open.

2.Press the Upload button.

3. You will probably be asked to fill in a captcha. This is normal, fill it out and then you file will be uploaded to the site.

You can then use either the blue address or the pink address to display your image. You just need to copy and paste it into your posts. The blue address will show the image whereas the pink address will give people the web address they need to copy into their browser to access the image on a separate page.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask! :3

EDIT/ Forgot the obvious rolleyes , If you come back to read this you should know that here is where you should post your pictures.This forum is for art discussion. In future you should read all stickies and announcements at the top of the forum.

If you decide to move your thread instead I'll delete the above paragraph so it doesn't seem out of context although most of the posts are off-topic by this point anyway.
well to say this but i use photo bucket

Generous Perfectionist

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
anyway here it is: User Image

Shapeshifter

User ImageOW, MY EYES. eek

THE TROLL HURT MY EYES gonk

Quick Reply

Submit