• Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Bookworm 100
emotion_donotwant

Aged Poster

Witty Lunatic

CherrelAnn
I love you now.
And forever

Sometimes there are things that only GIFs can describe. This is one of them.

Chatty Smoker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Clockwork Royal
CherrelAnn
I love you now.
And forever

I always tell people what I really think about alicorn OCs
and get s**t on because I'M BLOCKING CREATIVITY.
Making an alicorn is NOT creative.
Look at this.
[click here emotion_awesome ]

Witty Lunatic

CherrelAnn
Clockwork Royal
CherrelAnn
I love you now.
And forever

I always tell people what I really think about alicorn OCs
and get s**t on because I'M BLOCKING CREATIVITY.
Making an alicorn is NOT creative.
Look at this.
[click here emotion_awesome ]

AHAHAHA.
Yes. These are my thoughts exactly.

Questionable Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
As much as I love Alicorns, this topic still made me laugh. I'll be the first to admit that a large percentage of alicorn OCs are just designed poorly and seem like they were shat out of the ponymaker without any alterations or tweaks made to their designs.

Hilarious Genius

It depends... Most suck, but I've seen a good one. ONE good one.

I want to make a set of 4, guardians of the elements. Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water, each having something to do with a different season, and blah blah.

They wouldn't be main OCs, of course. But they'd kind of be like the apocalyptic horse thing, but not about the end of the world...

Haven't found a good reason to do it yet, though. I'd get trolled to my grave, no matter HOW well I made them.

"Horn, or wings. Pick one. You can't have both. emotion_donotwant "

Diamond Rogue

Meh it's whatever floats people's boats. You want a goddamn alicorn? ******** go for it. You want a pony with five legs? Not my ******** problem. It's their oc anyway.

Interesting Lunatic

I have this.
User Image
Pretty much sums up a large portion of Ali-Sues.

I also have a slightly more serious this. She's like, to dreams/artistic inspiration (and sometimes nightmares, which is all most ponies know her for) what Discord is to chaos/disharmony.
Inside dreams she can change things around the way Discord did, but out in the waking world she can only cast illusions, fly/hover, and move some minimal very light objects.
She want to help ponies, but sometimes the only way to help 'em is to scare 'em senseless in their sleep so they'll deal with problems they've been avoiding when they wake up.
I don't really think of her as "my character" as much as something that exists and I just happened to be the one to sketch her out, like she came to me more than I created her if that makes any sense, so if anyone needs an entity to use for fic or whatever...

Questionable Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That Scruffy Mule
I have this.
User Image
Pretty much sums up a large portion of Ali-Sues.

I also have a slightly more serious this. She's like, to dreams/artistic inspiration (and sometimes nightmares, which is all most ponies know her for) what Discord is to chaos/disharmony.
Inside dreams she can change things around the way Discord did, but out in the waking world she can only cast illusions, fly/hover, and move some minimal very light objects.
She want to help ponies, but sometimes the only way to help 'em is to scare 'em senseless in their sleep so they'll deal with problems they've been avoiding when they wake up.
I don't really think of her as "my character" as much as something that exists and I just happened to be the one to sketch her out, like she came to me more than I created her if that makes any sense, so if anyone needs an entity to use for fic or whatever...

OH DEAR GOD THAT IMAGE! What is that? Sprinkles and/or glitter on the boobs?! Why does it even have boobs? I guess it's supposed to be an anthro? But better yet why is the crotch pink?! It makes her look like she's got some kind of inflammation or other serious problem(s).

But seriously, that's a REALLY cool idea you have for your OC!

Interesting Lunatic

Murasaki Alien
OH DEAR GOD THAT IMAGE! What is that? Sprinkles and/or glitter on the boobs?! Why does it even have boobs? I guess it's supposed to be an anthro? But better yet why is the crotch pink?! It makes her look like she's got some kind of inflammation or other serious problem(s).

That is Sparkletits Desu. Also known as STD.
It's pink because she waxes. Or something.

Alicorns can be done well, if the person knows what they're doing.

Questionable Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That Scruffy Mule
Murasaki Alien

What a fitting name and acronym. She's a parody character?

Sadly most of the folks that make them don't seem to have any idea how to make a decent one. Most of the folks that DO make decent ones probably get flamed anyway..

Interesting Lunatic

Murasaki Alien
That Scruffy Mule
Murasaki Alien

What a fitting name and acronym. She's a parody character?

Sadly most of the folks that make them don't seem to have any idea how to make a decent one. Most of the folks that DO make decent ones probably get flamed anyway..
Yep. I ship her with Kevin's n***a Watermelon.

Yeah, s'why I'm a little more hush-hush with Dreamicorn (who doesn't even have a proper name). The good ones are really nice to see. But the bad ones make me have a sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff