Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Humorist

Contagioned
are there actually people here that really enjoy xasthur

They must be very boring people then. Xasthur has been the biggest joke in BM even before I came here.
hetetsu
MR GREAT POST WHY LIE
kearni filth
u guys are getting uncreative when u have to make fun of someones forehead

op stands for original poster and it's a dumb question because you'r being really superficial and vague by asking for something with "depth" without even trying once to define what you mean

also it's kind of a douchey question because only assholes listen to music strictly for how "deep" it seems to them
it's like a psuedointellectual thing that ppl use to feel superior to others by saying their music is deeper and someone else's favorite band is shallow as if that is even determinable

also a lot of the time these "deep" a**l sex connoisseurs like shitty music and your vid looks like some sort of deathcore band and ur haircut isn't helping

You're a little late XD i already muted him. thx tho biggrin

dont thank me, this is the part when i join in to call you a f**.

the people around here like music that would flatly make you feel weird and/or bad at the same time.

as for deep music lets try:

Shirtless Seeker

Even Malefic hates Xasthur.

Dapper Explorer

Doug Satanhope
Even Malefic hates Xasthur.

This.
The story about Malefic and the guy from Nachtmystium made me cry whilst laughing, though.
Hey OP you should listen to Menace Ruine.

Fashionable Cat

2d planet
hella soaps
you rang
The Young Rapid
Emergency Induction Port
he's back to She Painted Fire

also god damn you guys lay off op would you

Rich Capitalist

TABLEWRECKER
2d planet
hella soaps
you rang
The Young Rapid
Emergency Induction Port
he's back to She Painted Fire

also god damn you guys lay off op would you
said like 2 things to op

Sparkly Prophet

am i the only one that thinks OP looks like the result of a terrible car accident?

Shirtless Seeker

mc satan
am i the only one that thinks OP looks like the result of a terrible car accident?

The second half of this video is what I have to say to OP:
MR GREAT POST WHY LIE
hetetsu
MR GREAT POST WHY LIE
kearni filth
u guys are getting uncreative when u have to make fun of someones forehead

op stands for original poster and it's a dumb question because you'r being really superficial and vague by asking for something with "depth" without even trying once to define what you mean

also it's kind of a douchey question because only assholes listen to music strictly for how "deep" it seems to them
it's like a psuedointellectual thing that ppl use to feel superior to others by saying their music is deeper and someone else's favorite band is shallow as if that is even determinable

also a lot of the time these "deep" a**l sex connoisseurs like shitty music and your vid looks like some sort of deathcore band and ur haircut isn't helping

You're a little late XD i already muted him. thx tho biggrin

dont thank me, this is the part when i join in to call you a f**.

the people around here like music that would flatly make you feel weird and/or bad at the same time.
as for deep music lets try:
"make me feel weird or bad" its cute how you pretend to know me. Did you judge me by the way I look to give such an ignorant comment? Next
mc satan

I'm attractive if I do say so myself, as do many others smile do you keep your appearance anonymous so you can hate on others to try and make your ugly self feel better? Ignored emotion_yatta emotion_yatta

Fashionable Cat

2d planet
said like 2 things to op
TABLEWRECKER
you guys

also like seriously guys wth

Fashionable Cat

hetetsu
Did you judge me by the way I look to give such an ignorant comment?
hetetsu
do you keep your appearance anonymous so you can hate on others to try and make your ugly self feel better?
it's probably best to not make statements like these back to back if you want anyone to take you seriously
hetetsu
Similar to this. If that makes any sense, such as
this band also has a song-lets celebrate gorgeous(you know whose party this is) which at 2:42 starts another example i'll use to help you understand by what i mean. Does anyone like this band in particular? Do you know of other songs that might be similar to these songs that are "deep" like these? I am looking for ones that include screaming ofc. Thx smile

This has been edited due to misunderstandings. I hope this helps 3nodding

Really good band, thanks for this

Tipsy Tipper

hetetsu

You remind me of our resident trainwreck, a post above me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff