Hygienic Humorist

hetetsu
PeyotePunk
hetetsu
PeyotePunk
hetetsu
DiabolusNaggers
Hi OP, Metal Forums #1 Metalcore Fanboy here, I'm here to say:

Metalcore is Punk, if you don't like it F.O.A.D, because you're listening to the wrong kind of Metalcore.

thats what it means. Ignored emotion_awesome

The bands you listen to want you to think they're metal, because it is popular to try and be "heavy," and by calling it Metal you think you guys are in the "in" crowd with all the kids that listened to Cannibal Corpse and Bohemoth in highschool. But that is wrong.

Because this is Metalcore:

And it is better than Metal.

What aren't you getting?

First, there is no "you guys" or "in crowd" its music, just another thing that i like. Secondly, i am going off of what i read from wiki(ik i'll prob get so much more garbage for saying this ahaha) but even goes to prove even more that it is just an opinion haha.

The in crowd is the gaia metal forum. Duh.

And ******** wiki, try turning in a college paper just using wiki as your source. See yourself get an F. Cry.

No one takes wiki as a serious source.

It is a fact that Punk bands started mixing metal into punk and created metalcore. It's fact. I'm not even shitting you, they did it, and now we call it Metalcore in recognition of the fact that they made punk with metal elements in a certain style.

And trust me, no one can like the music you posted unless they were a 12 year old girl stuck in a 17 year old boys body. Hence all the bob hair cut and skinny.

You proved my point with your first three sentences. your fourth sentence however states exactly what you are telling me in wiki haha. Your last sentence is ofc a terribly rude opinion stated to a band that tries awful hard(as do they all) to make great music. Done arguing smile have a nice day dude. thx for putting in your two cents

Just as a note, I doubt most metalcore bands try really hard at their music. They are technically proficient there's no doubt about that. And people who are really good at the technical aspects of music, have a really easy time writing music in the current movement metalcore is experience, because it has such a big focus on technical movements and very formulaic progression.

Hygienic Humorist

StarshipCaptain
i wish op was a sexy girl

mf is a ******** sausagefest

Metal is a sausagefest.

Smoker

there was that one chick that listened to only 'core and sincerely tried to get into metal and s**t, but she's already gone

drunk with saints or something to that effect

Fashionable Smoker

i am the only girl this forum will ever need.

Shirtless Seeker

Luna Thoth

Fashionable Smoker

luna being a girl was so 2 years ago

Dedicated Hunter

KTHRSS

that aint no s**t

Hygienic Humorist

KTHRSS

srsly.

Shirtless Seeker

KTHRSS

that's the point

Newbie Noob

Contagioned
there was that one chick that listened to only 'core and sincerely tried to get into metal and s**t, but she's already gone

I still lurk about occasionally but there never seems like a good time to jump into a conversation. People are aggressive here. Not in a violent way, but like everyone's vying for a spotlight or smth.

Smoker

Drunk With The Saints
Contagioned

I still lurk about occasionally but there never seems like a good time to jump into a conversation. People are aggressive here. Not in a violent way, but like everyone's vying for a spotlight or smth.
pretty much all of the MF threads

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games