11,600 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Mazelle
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Hey Maz, I see you're still up.

Aw just missed you. crying
also please click my siggie i have to go now i hope to read your reply as soon as i get home.

Assimilated Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Hello smile

I've been playing zOMG for a while, and I have finished all the quests, except beating EB. I tried getting into crews, but ussually no one wants to help once they see my cl isn't over 100k rolleyes . I don't have all my rings at 10.0, but I can swap them around when you tell me soon enough. I don't have much time now (still busy with my exams), but would you be willing to help me once summer vacation starts?

Ruthless Hunter

Leaellyna
Hello smile

I've been playing zOMG for a while, and I have finished all the quests, except beating EB. I tried getting into crews, but ussually no one wants to help once they see my cl isn't over 100k rolleyes . I don't have all my rings at 10.0, but I can swap them around when you tell me soon enough. I don't have much time now (still busy with my exams), but would you be willing to help me once summer vacation starts?

I'm pretty sure we can get a crew together once you are on summer vacation, usually it's best give a bit of a notice when you want to do your EB run. Don't worry about your rings not being all at CL10, I did my first EB run when I was 9.7. I won't mind helping you, complete your first EB run, but something I would recommend is doing Easy or Normal for your first run. Mainly cause we can take our time and let you learn the layout and such of SS, Ledge and Compound.
I think this is a good Idea. It's so hard trying to find a good crew lately. I've done the run quite a few times but I have yet to beat it and I've played zomg for a long time. Something always goes wrong people either leave, don't help, are rude or we all die crying

(I thought I was going to beat it today but then people left at the very end and I was so close this time.)

Ruthless Hunter

IvetteAlmira
I think this is a good Idea. It's so hard trying to find a good crew lately. I've done the run quite a few times but I have yet to beat it and I've played zomg for a long time. Something always goes wrong people either leave, don't help, are rude or we all die crying

(I thought I was going to beat it today but then people left at the very end and I was so close this time.)

Yeah, I agree since the majority want to do 'That which we must not speak of' and sMEB. I wouldn't mind taking my time showing someone who hasn't finished EB how to do complete a run. As I've stated I've did my first EB run at 9.7 and with 4 people it took almost two hour, but they would stop and explain things to me. I'm glad this thread was started and maybe we can get a few people who haven't done EB and a few experience zOMGaian and do a run.

Militant Humorist

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Looking for people for my buddy's first Hard run. Woo!

We have three. We have 4. Any takers?

Server is Air Fluff

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

15,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Mazelle

Server is Air Fluff

still have any spots open? ninja

EDIT:

Why are you even reading this page, still?

Its been almost a year scream

Either way, quote this, then send a trade for 10k emotion_awesome

Militant Humorist

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
A Random Act of Terror
Mazelle

Server is Air Fluff

Yup. Come on and whisper Silk Kanishk

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

15,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Mazelle
A Random Act of Terror
Mazelle

Server is Air Fluff

Yup. Come on and whisper Silk Kanishk

im idle by the Gold Beach null
SephiraOfDarkness
IvetteAlmira

Yeah, I agree since the majority want to do 'That which we must not speak of' and sMEB. I wouldn't mind taking my time showing someone who hasn't finished EB how to do complete a run. As I've stated I've did my first EB run at 9.7 and with 4 people it took almost two hour, but they would stop and explain things to me. I'm glad this thread was started and maybe we can get a few people who haven't done EB and a few experience zOMGaian and do a run.

I'm not sure when I'll be back on this week, but I'll definitely be checking in to this thread to try to get a good patient crew so I can beat EB and then help out whoever I can heart

Shameless Player

12,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I always come online after the EB runs start. xp

Friendly Member

10,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
IvetteAlmira
SephiraOfDarkness
IvetteAlmira

I'm not sure when I'll be back on this week, but I'll definitely be checking in to this thread to try to get a good patient crew so I can beat EB and then help out whoever I can heart

Just let me know. I am availalbe any time after 9 on Wednesday Friday Saturday and Sunday. Tuesday(tommorow) and Thursday pretty much available any time.

Militant Humorist

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Leaellyna
Hello smile

Sure! Just say when. Did you join the guild? You don't have to, obviously, but we have a little subforum for requests. If you don't want to join, that's cool. You can reply here or PM someone or whatever. mrgreen

Assimilated Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
SephiraOfDarkness
Leaellyna
Hello smile

I'm pretty sure we can get a crew together once you are on summer vacation, usually it's best give a bit of a notice when you want to do your EB run. Don't worry about your rings not being all at CL10, I did my first EB run when I was 9.7. I won't mind helping you, complete your first EB run, but something I would recommend is doing Easy or Normal for your first run. Mainly cause we can take our time and let you learn the layout and such of SS, Ledge and Compound.

Okay, I'll post in the guild when I'm free, okay? Thank you very much 3nodding

Sweetheart

16,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sorry I wasn't around tonight. I might or might not be tomorrow...it depends on how much work I get done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff