Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Zealand_Aquarius
w.o.l.f.i
Zealand_Aquarius
w.o.l.f.i
emotion_zombie emotion_zzz

Caffeine?
I have no plans to ingest caffeine past midnight.

Then you've never lived!

But seriously you okay?
Ya, I am. It's just the next round of exams so I've been doing more late night studying than usual. How are you?
011100000110100101100101X

"Beautiful" is a beautiful song, though his voice gets tedious, the lyrics are amazing.

Indeed it is. The lyrics are definitely what means the most to me.

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG

Does a main mule count? o-o I use it when I get bored of being on my other. and likewise.

Oh I know. I am just giving examples.

Are you someone I know?

Yes. But I have not told anybody who I am. Mainly because I don't need them to know. I'm happier that they don't. It's more like we know you as Shinju, because that's what we see. Now say you had a mule that you talk to people on that aren't us, they'll know you as what the username is for that one and not Shinju. Kind of so you can get a break. You know? Basically all I need people to know, is that I'm Marshall.

Ok, that makes sense and it's fair. But seriously, I just don't know where to put Marshall on my profile atm. I'm thinking of a different way to organize my profile so it's still small (you don't have to scroll down too much) but still have everything on it.

Rearranging profiles is such a pain. at one point I just took everything off mine and redid it all.

I've done that a few times. But I don't want to have to add everyone back on my profile again, so I'll just move them around until I like it. :/
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG

Does a main mule count? o-o I use it when I get bored of being on my other. and likewise.

Oh I know. I am just giving examples.

Are you someone I know?

Yes. But I have not told anybody who I am. Mainly because I don't need them to know. I'm happier that they don't. It's more like we know you as Shinju, because that's what we see. Now say you had a mule that you talk to people on that aren't us, they'll know you as what the username is for that one and not Shinju. Kind of so you can get a break. You know? Basically all I need people to know, is that I'm Marshall.

Ok, that makes sense and it's fair. But seriously, I just don't know where to put Marshall on my profile atm. I'm thinking of a different way to organize my profile so it's still small (you don't have to scroll down too much) but still have everything on it.

Rearranging profiles is such a pain. at one point I just took everything off mine and redid it all.

I've done that a few times. But I don't want to have to add everyone back on my profile again, so I'll just move them around until I like it. :/

I had a lot on my profile before. Images and such. It was too much to just re arrange redface

Capcha: change yourself

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Shinju_hashimfo
Shinju_hashimfo

I've always asked myself that. Could it be that I'm afraid? Stubborn?

Possibly. But you have to get over it somehow and sometime, why not do it while it's still in the beginning stages?

If it was easier. Getting over something isn't easy.

It is if you take small steps at a time.

I can't help myself, I'm in to deep. All I have left is you guys and my counselor. I try to keep a positive visage.

You won't ever be happy if you don't TRY to make it better. You'll always feel like there is nothing to do because you don't WORK for it. You can't be lazy with these kinds of things..
If you need me, I'll be on zOMG. Quote me for attention. o3o

Codebreaking Poster

Shinju_hashimfo
Shinju_hashimfo
Shinju_hashimfo

I've always asked myself that. Could it be that I'm afraid? Stubborn?

Possibly. But you have to get over it somehow and sometime, why not do it while it's still in the beginning stages?

I can't help myself, I'm in to deep. All I have left is you guys and my counselor. I try to keep a positive visage.

You won't ever be happy if you don't TRY to make it better. You'll always feel like there is nothing to do because you don't WORK for it. You can't be lazy with these kinds of things..

I can cope, I am still capable of feeling happiness. I will admit to my mistake of being lazy even though I am more than capable of doing what is given.

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG

I had a lot on my profile before. Images and such. It was too much to just re arrange redface

Before my friend made my profile, I was always searching the web for a good one and I changed it a LOT and I had a bunch of avi's and art and pictures on it. But now it's nice and simple and I want it to look 'clean'.
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG

Before my friend made my profile, I was always searching the web for a good one and I changed it a LOT and I had a bunch of avi's and art and pictures on it. But now it's nice and simple and I want it to look 'clean'.

Oh ya, definitely the best way to go. Having a messy profile sets a bad impression. At least for me. Nowadays when I see those cluttered profiles I think of them as being immature, because well little kids like to add everything they think looks nice to something.

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Shinju_hashimfo
Shinju_hashimfo

I can cope, I am still capable of feeling happiness. I will admit to my mistake of being lazy even though I am more than capable of doing what is given.

As long as you know what you're doing.

Codebreaking Poster

Shinju_hashimfo
Shinju_hashimfo
Shinju_hashimfo

Oh I don't. I'm making up everything as I go along.

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG

Oh ya, definitely the best way to go. Having a messy profile sets a bad impression. At least for me. Nowadays when I see those cluttered profiles I think of them as being immature, because well little kids like to add everything they think looks nice to something.

Yes, that's true for me too. It leaves a somewhat bad impression on me if someone's profile looks like a 3 year old stormed through.
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG

Yes, that's true for me too. It leaves a somewhat bad impression on me if someone's profile looks like a 3 year old stormed through.

That it does. Especially when they ask to be your friend, then you're like uhhh I don't think I want to redface I hope they don't notice... -declines- o-o

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Shinju_hashimfo
Shinju_hashimfo

Oh I don't. I'm making up everything as I go along.

Hmm.....

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG
Shinju_hashimfo
Marshall of zOMG

That it does. Especially when they ask to be your friend, then you're like uhhh I don't think I want to redface I hope they don't notice... -declines- o-o

LOL, I do that quite a bit with people I don't know. I just hope they don't notice. It even says in my profile that I don't accept random friend requests.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff