Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marshall of zOMG
emo My feelings have my drawn out by your very own- ME! I only used a simple brush, no fancy tools and all that j**z (except for the straight lines around the borders; I didn't like it otherwise.)
PAGE STRETCH!
User Image

AWW, Marshall!
We all love you, right guys? heart

Codebreaking Poster

Nobody told me to wear these shoes it had to be me to choose and after all the s**t I've been through what have I got to loose? Turned my life upside down and an attempt to hide it only caused me to lie more often to get by. Used to have words that stood true but now all I can do is lie to you and everyone who had done nothing and I can't let that be who I am to be. I've struggled to have hope with these issues forcing me to cope. With this world shot to Hell I'm left with a family who is never feeling well. They always vent their stress and I always get caught in their mess. Mama always told us she loved us best but I always feel she's leaving out the rest. So much wallowing in my own sorrow I can only look forward towards tomorrow. Problem always comes back at school and grades aren't exactly cool. Gets mama so tense I'm stuck in this suspense. Gave it all my best on all my test but never on the rest. Next thing you know I'm told to go see someone who will try to get things done. I listen to what they say with my one thought making me stay while the other just want to get away. When the day turns to night I get back on this site. No peace on here with regret with all these voices I just can't forget.
I made my life so broken.
TurtleMaster24

Sure you all do. >_<
Marshall of zOMG
TurtleMaster24

Sure you all do. >_<

Oh come, now! Stop being such a grumpy! emotion_c8

Codebreaking Poster

Marshall of zOMG
TurtleMaster24

Sure you all do. >_<

011100000110100101100101X
Nobody told me to wear these shoes it had to be me to choose and after all the s**t I've been through what have I got to loose? Turned my life upside down and an attempt to hide it only caused me to lie more often to get by. Used to have words that stood true but now all I can do is lie to you and everyone who had done nothing and I can't let that be who I am to be. I've struggled to have hope with these issues forcing me to cope. With this world shot to Hell I'm left with a family who is never feeling well. They always vent their stress and I always get caught in their mess. Mama always told us she loved us best but I always feel she's leaving out the rest. So much wallowing in my own sorrow I can only look forward towards tomorrow. Problem always comes back at school and grades aren't exactly cool. Gets mama so tense I'm stuck in this suspense. Gave it all my best on all my test but never on the rest. Next thing you know I'm told to go see someone who will try to get things done. I listen to what they say with my one thought making me stay while the other just want to get away. When the day turns to night I get back on this site. No peace on here with regret with all these voices I just can't forget.

Is it just me, or did you plan the rhyming? I can't overly take it seriously with it, so I don't know if you're really going through all that or not. sweatdrop
TurtleMaster24
Marshall of zOMG
TurtleMaster24

Sure you all do. >_<

Make me! D:<
Marshall of zOMG
TurtleMaster24

Sure you all do. >_<

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE

That song seems to fit perfectly to what I am feeling at this very moment.

Inquisitive Spirit

23,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
What's this:

You've received 0 gold in EXP reward.
You've also received 110 gold for leveling up.
Keep up the good work!

That I've been seeing in the my friends?

Codebreaking Poster

TurtleMaster24

Is it just me, or did you plan the rhyming? I can't overly take it seriously with it, so I don't know if you're really going through all that or not. sweatdrop

Could ask Shinju. But it may annoy her. >_>
TurtleMaster24

Why's that?
Marshall of zOMG
TurtleMaster24
Marshall of zOMG
TurtleMaster24

Sure you all do. >_<

Make me! D:<

emo I shouldn't have to...

Codebreaking Poster

TurtleMaster24
TurtleMaster24

Why's that?

She has her reasons. I dare not to pry. So ask her if you dare.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff