Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Spotter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
blahh my friends are boring me with their constant league-related skype group calls.
I DONT CARE ABOUT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DAMMIT
MiIiyah
blahh my friends are boring me with their constant league-related skype group calls.
I DONT CARE ABOUT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DAMMIT

Slap them.

Unholy Knight

21,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
Don't mind me everyone if I disappear for the next week or so, I'm not dead, just merely buried under my finals projects. T__T
VKiera
Don't mind me everyone if I disappear for the next week or so, I'm not dead, just merely buried under my finals projects. T__T

Being buried alive is as worrying as being dead.

Unholy Knight

21,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
Seposita_Penculum
VKiera

This is true, but I have to get these projects done, no matter what.

Fashionable Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Eloquent Exhibitionist

VKiera
Seposita_Penculum
VKiera

This is true, but I have to get these projects done, no matter what.
School > zOMG!/Gaia imho. *huggs*

Anyone up for farming DMS? I need to get to CL. 11, am now a CL.10.5 cat_blaugh

Thieving Hunter

TurtleMaster24

Thanks ^^
They're the state tests. xP I'm pretty sure I bombed the history last Wednesday. D: English was fine though. When I've felt I do good / bad, 95 % of the time I did.
CST testing turte? Don't sweat it, the stuff was easy. 3nodding

Edit: /finishes reading the rest of the thread. Ah right. STAR. o 3o /used to call it that but just calls it CST now since all the teachers call it that. Mora actually hated the math part of it and I usually do better in math. Curse you algebra 2 xD
History was easier for me, but I think that's probably due to my teacher giving us daily quizzes during the whole semester.
Bio was... well I know I got a couple wrong, but not too many. o 3o
English was actually pretty easy too.
moranokii
TurtleMaster24

Thanks ^^
They're the state tests. xP I'm pretty sure I bombed the history last Wednesday. D: English was fine though. When I've felt I do good / bad, 95 % of the time I did.
CST testing turte? Don't sweat it, the stuff was easy. 3nodding

Edit: /finishes reading the rest of the thread. Ah right. STAR. o 3o /used to call it that but just calls it CST now since all the teachers call it that. Mora actually hated the math part of it and I usually do better in math. Curse you algebra 2 xD
History was easier for me, but I think that's probably due to my teacher giving us daily quizzes during the whole semester.
Bio was... well I know I got a couple wrong, but not too many. o 3o
English was actually pretty easy too.

Mhm... DX
Lol, we have different classes though o3o
History is hard, mang!

Thieving Hunter

TurtleMaster24

Mhm... DX
History is hard, mang!

Yeah... which science did you take? and which math? o 3o A lot of schools don't have to take history.... and since we're in the same grade, we should have had the same English test. xD

History had some confusing questions, but my teacher taught us well enough. And the state testing was nothing compared to his normal tests. @_@
moranokii
TurtleMaster24

Mhm... DX
History is hard, mang!

Yeah... which science did you take? and which math? o 3o A lot of schools don't have to take history.... and since we're in the same grade, we should have had the same English test. xD

History had some confusing questions, but my teacher taught us well enough. And the state testing was nothing compared to his normal tests. @_@

You're actually a year a head of me in school sweatdrop

Thieving Hunter

TurtleMaster24

Thought we were in the same grade. ^_^;;; /mora fails.
moranokii
TurtleMaster24

Thought we were in the same grade. ^_^;;; /mora fails.

I am 100% sure everyone else here thinks that too, but don't worry... you have your reasons, and I have mine.

Thieving Hunter

TurtleMaster24
I am 100% sure everyone else here thinks that too, but don't worry... you have your reasons, and I have mine.

We saw nothing. ninja
On a side note, my history teacher might take us out to play kickball tomorrow because we finished the curriculum and textbook a week early and have nothing else to do. The only thing we could do is the project we have that's due a week from now, watch an educational historical video or read a historical book, but of course my teacher's taking out to play kickball. emotion_awesome
moranokii
TurtleMaster24

We saw nothing. ninja
On a side note, my history teacher might take us out to play kickball tomorrow because we finished the curriculum and textbook a week early and have nothing else to do. The only thing we could do is the project we have that's due a week from now, watch an educational historical video or read a historical book, but of course my teacher's taking out to play kickball. emotion_awesome

Honestly, you guys will know one day. soon, I'm thinking. D: Nothing, indeed ninja
When do you guys get out of school? o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games