Welcome to Gaia! ::

VKiera
TurtleMaster24
I've got more tests today. DX Math takes place today and Thursday, science tomorrow. I have to do like 80 questions tomorrow, and each of the math days I have like 30-40. sweatdrop I hope I do well after this whole year with a god awful math teacher.

*pat pat* You'll be fine Turtle I'm sure. Are these the standardized end of the year tests or regular finals exams?

Thanks ^^
They're the state tests. xP I'm pretty sure I bombed the history last Wednesday. D: English was fine though. When I've felt I do good / bad, 95 % of the time I did.
Robotic Chibi-tan
TurtleMaster24
I'd join a GR / Tuna run on the weekend. *o*

Noted! Oh, are we friends already?

(:
I don't believe so! o;
I'll be back in like 30-40 minutes, then I'm off to school... gonk

Vicious Knight

22,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
TurtleMaster24
VKiera
TurtleMaster24
I've got more tests today. DX Math takes place today and Thursday, science tomorrow. I have to do like 80 questions tomorrow, and each of the math days I have like 30-40. sweatdrop I hope I do well after this whole year with a god awful math teacher.

*pat pat* You'll be fine Turtle I'm sure. Are these the standardized end of the year tests or regular finals exams?

Thanks ^^
They're the state tests. xP I'm pretty sure I bombed the history last Wednesday. D: English was fine though. When I've felt I do good / bad, 95 % of the time I did.

Oh state tests, they ones here were called TASS and later TASK tests, or something like that when I was still in high school. I never studied for any of them and did fine, math was hardest for me, with English and history being the easiest, and science being sorta in the middle. (I was good at natural science but chemistry and physics...oh boy e.e I was...okay at them)

Why you you think you did poorly on the history test? Is history just not your subject? I'm kinda lame in that history is so easy for me I rarely studied for it, even in collage now, which is sad I should have studied more, at least for my art history that is, U.S history was super easy XD
VKiera
TurtleMaster24
VKiera
TurtleMaster24

Thanks ^^

Oh state tests, they ones here were called TASS and later TASK tests, or something like that when I was still in high school. I never studied for any of them and did fine, math was hardest for me, with English and history being the easiest, and science being sorta in the middle. (I was good at natural science but chemistry and physics...oh boy e.e I was...okay at them)

Why you you think you did poorly on the history test? Is history just not your subject? I'm kinda lame in that history is so easy for me I rarely studied for it, even in collage now, which is sad I should have studied more, at least for my art history that is, U.S history was super easy XD

For California, it's called the CST test. (lol, California state test)
Math always comes easy for me, and if I don't remember how to solve something, I find my own way that actually works xD English... it's in the middle for me. Depending what I'm tested on I may always get those 50/50 questions D:< Science, I tent to ace a lot. History... I just don't have the memory when it comes to history. D: I forget everything that I've learned the whole year. burning_eyes I had to guess on about 40/81 questions. sweatdrop and on top of the guessing, you have to account in the other ones from the 40, that you didn't guess on, that you got wrong. xP
Off for school now! Bai guys!

Rainbow Angel

25,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
TurtleMaster24
Off for school now! Bai guys!

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Bai Turtle! Have a great day!

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Vicious Knight

22,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
Baw *throws up her hands* I'm tired of this graphics project, too many lines @_@ *brainstorms for her sculpture instead*

Bashful Poster

11,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
VKiera
Baw *throws up her hands* I'm tired of this graphics project, too many lines @_@ *brainstorms for her sculpture instead*

Don't give up! You might never want to continue that project!

Eloquent Exhibitionist

VKiera
TurtleMaster24

STAR Testing is what it is. (Apple was like "What CST?" ^^" ) Our school district had theirs two weeks ago, and I was wondering why the hell all the teens were out early xD

But Apple got lucky her Senior year, no exit exam, no GE exam, and no Senior project. emotion_awesome The class that was after me had to take Geography and pass it in order to graduate (epic fail school system. That was the only class that had to take it so they had like all these brand new text books ad stuff cat_rolleyes ) and then two graduating classes after Apple had to take the State Exit Exams.

Also! Apple is up for anything, particularly DMS cat_3nodding
Apple Blossom19
VKiera
TurtleMaster24

STAR Testing is what it is. (Apple was like "What CST?" ^^" ) Our school district had theirs two weeks ago, and I was wondering why the hell all the teens were out early xD

But Apple got lucky her Senior year, no exit exam, no GE exam, and no Senior project. emotion_awesome The class that was after me had to take Geography and pass it in order to graduate (epic fail school system. That was the only class that had to take it so they had like all these brand new text books ad stuff cat_rolleyes ) and then two graduating classes after Apple had to take the State Exit Exams.

Yus, yus. Star testing. o3o
I did fairly well! Other than the questions that my math teacher didn't explain, everything was easy!
Now to deal with the 4 that I know I got wrong...

Eloquent Exhibitionist

TurtleMaster24
Apple Blossom19
VKiera
TurtleMaster24

I did fairly well! Other than the questions that my math teacher didn't explain, everything was easy!
Same questions every year, you should memorize them xD
Apple Blossom19
TurtleMaster24
Apple Blossom19
VKiera
TurtleMaster24

Same questions every year, you should memorize them xD

Not exactly sweatdrop We have different levels of math. xP
I sometimes hate Lancaster for not letting me to consume alcohol. It's the right thing to do, though, but...
Anyway! It's cute. You people studying. Keep going at it, kids! End up like me!

Eloquent Exhibitionist

I'll be back in an hour or so if you need a crew member <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas