Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Hunter

011100000110100101100101X
moranokii
Haha, this past month I have been drinking water which is contaminated with cancerous effects.
O_o Are you alright!?

According to my mother, she says the water report states cancerous contaminants are present in the tap water system.
-Looks up water report-

o_o

7,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm still around, for now at least. *glares at FF for freezing and Chrome's flash crashing on me*

Beloved Bear

19,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sailoranimecode
I'm still around, for now at least. *glares at FF for freezing and Chrome's flash crashing on me*

D: That's not good. I hope you'll be able to figure out what's causing it so you can be able to play again. smile
rurouniseishi
TurtleMaster24
Overall, the bad news of today has totally pounded on the good news I've received, and demolished it right out of my mind.

What was your good news?

I got some awards for placing first and second in some competitions... I also got some candy. o3o
Although on top of terror leaving unexpectedly, I took a history test for 3 hours at school, and I am sure I failed it. sweatdrop

Codebreaking Poster

moranokii
moranokii
Haha, this past month I have been drinking water which is contaminated with cancerous effects.
O_o Are you alright!?

According to my mother, she says the water report states cancerous contaminants are present in the tap water system.
-Looks up water report-

o_o

Do note, I drink gallons of water each day regardless of season. So I wonder what that amounts to with these "cancerous contaminants".

Eloquent Exhibitionist

*really wants ice cream, but her sister's bf ate out of it, so she is not going to eat any of it now*
emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

Thieving Hunter

moranokii
moranokii
O_o Are you alright!?

-Looks up water report-

o_o

Do note, I drink gallons of water each day regardless of season. So I wonder what that amounts to with these "cancerous contaminants".
I know you drink quite a large amount of water; hence why I made my "o_o" face.

Beloved Bear

19,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
TurtleMaster24
rurouniseishi
TurtleMaster24
Overall, the bad news of today has totally pounded on the good news I've received, and demolished it right out of my mind.

What was your good news?

I got some awards for placing first and second in some competitions... I also got some candy. o3o
Although on top of terror leaving unexpectedly, I took a history test for 3 hours at school, and I am sure I failed it. sweatdrop

Congrats on the competitions! mrgreen

And I'm sure you did fine with your test. smile

Now did you bring us any candy to share?
rurouniseishi
TurtleMaster24
rurouniseishi
TurtleMaster24

What was your good news?

Thank you! ^_^
Well, I had to guess on about half of them. Literally. My memory when it comes to history... emotion_donotwant It's awful.
Umm... uhh... *runs away* YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME! *drops a piece of candy as she runs*

Beloved Bear

19,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
TurtleMaster24
rurouniseishi
TurtleMaster24
rurouniseishi
TurtleMaster24

What was your good news?

Thank you! ^_^
Well, I had to guess on about half of them. Literally. My memory when it comes to history... emotion_donotwant It's awful.
Umm... uhh... *runs away* YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME! *drops a piece of candy as she runs*

*grabs candy* Thanks. ^_^

mrgreen

Vicious Knight

22,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
ninja

*waits for silk to appear*
*hides shovel behind her back*

Beloved Bear

19,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
VKiera
ninja

rofl

Eloquent Exhibitionist

*is bored* Does anyone wanna do anything?

7,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
rurouniseishi
sailoranimecode

D: That's not good. I hope you'll be able to figure out what's causing it so you can be able to play again. smile

I updated my flash on my computer, so I'm hoping that helps.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
VKiera
ninja

Oh Hi there. You are looking rather devious today. 3nodding

Have you any gifts for me? 4laugh

Quick Reply