Whoa.
Ru's avi looks really pretty and cool.

Thanks Shadow. ^^ I love that chibi. mrgreen

Vkiera

It was hard to match. sweatdrop But black goes with a lot. emotion_awesome

Btw, your avi is creeping me out now. sweatdrop

moranokii

Mora's being evil again. rofl

I just got Persephone today. After I couldn't get the auction for Sweetheart. Now I'm broke again. sweatdrop

Thieving Hunter

VKiera

Right... because it's so good to take notice of everything else in the world and let everything here go to hell in a hand basket.

Aung San Suu Kyi Wins Seat in Myanmar Parliament (April 1): In Myanmar's 2012 elections, Aung San Suu Kyi, who in October 2010 was released after spending nearly 20 years under house arrest, wins a seat in the parliament. Overall, the opposition dominates the parliamentary election. The National League of Democracy prevails in 43 out of 45 districts that held races, including the capital, Naypyidaw. It is a stunning victory for the opposition-and an equally symbolic defeat for the military. Observers speculate that the opposition's victory will either prompt military rulers to respond to the will of the people and enact change or view the victory as a threat to its power.

There you go. >.> FYI I think your teacher's an idiot.

I personally love my teacher, mainly because he's one of the best history teachers we have in our school. That, and he knows that most of us have heard of American news, but not so much outside of the country.
Ah, thanks for reminding me about Aung San Suu Kyi, we'll definitely be tested on that. ^_^ She was in our textbook and he mentioned her multiple times in class. How did I almost forget about her. e.o
/corner of shame.
xD well I should probably be heading off now. I still need to study for my second test 8D

Unholy Knight

21,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
rurouniseishi

Vkiera

I just got Persephone today. After I couldn't get the auction for Sweetheart. Now I'm broke again. sweatdrop

Congrats on the Persephone, it's a great item to have.

FYI, I'm murdering Silk later with his other buddy, >.> so the creep is intentional. *digs her hole deeper* Anyone wanna hide the shovel for me later?

Unholy Knight

21,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
moranokii
VKiera

Right... because it's so good to take notice of everything else in the world and let everything here go to hell in a hand basket.

Aung San Suu Kyi Wins Seat in Myanmar Parliament (April 1): In Myanmar's 2012 elections, Aung San Suu Kyi, who in October 2010 was released after spending nearly 20 years under house arrest, wins a seat in the parliament. Overall, the opposition dominates the parliamentary election. The National League of Democracy prevails in 43 out of 45 districts that held races, including the capital, Naypyidaw. It is a stunning victory for the opposition-and an equally symbolic defeat for the military. Observers speculate that the opposition's victory will either prompt military rulers to respond to the will of the people and enact change or view the victory as a threat to its power.

There you go. >.> FYI I think your teacher's an idiot.

I personally love my teacher, mainly because he's one of the best history teachers we have in our school. That, and he knows that most of us have heard of American news, but not so much outside of the country.
Ah, thanks for reminding me about Aung San Suu Kyi, we'll definitely be tested on that. ^_^ She was in our textbook and he mentioned her multiple times in class. How did I almost forget about her. e.o
/corner of shame.
xD well I should probably be heading off now. I still need to study for my second test 8D

Bai (you still need to help me bury the bodies later)

Thee was also an earth quake somewhere too, but I don't recall now. >.>

Beloved Bear

18,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Best quote from hanging out in Village Greens:

"if anyone wants to farm the long necked pink chickins withme i will crew"

Wow... sweatdrop rofl

Unholy Knight

21,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
rurouniseishi

Wow... sweatdrop rofl

pink chickens? *snerks* rofl Oh boy that's priceless right there.

Fashionable Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
swimfan120
VKiera
swimfan120
VKiera
Hey Mora, you me Ru, we gonna have some work cut out for us. We'll discuss later, but I suggest working up on your body disposing skill, double time. I'ma plug 'em with enough holes to make 'em into a tub drain. emotion_eyebrow
eek

You can help, but I suggest you wear something else so you don't mess up your nice dress.
crap i've got to find a new avi then
soo who we killing?

Beloved Bear

18,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
VKiera
rurouniseishi

Vkiera

FYI, I'm murdering Silk later with his other buddy, >.> so the creep is intentional. *digs her whole deeper* Anyone wanna hide the shovel for me later?

I know you are. sweatdrop Good luck? And I'd suggest a lake somewhere. >_>

Beloved Bear

18,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
VKiera
rurouniseishi

Wow... sweatdrop rofl

pink chickens? *snerks* rofl Oh boy that's priceless right there.

ikr? rofl I just stared like I was hallucinating that statement. Then I realized I wasn't. rofl

Unholy Knight

21,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
rurouniseishi
VKiera
rurouniseishi

Vkiera

FYI, I'm murdering Silk later with his other buddy, >.> so the creep is intentional. *digs her whole deeper* Anyone wanna hide the shovel for me later?

I know you are. sweatdrop Good luck? And I'd suggest a lake somewhere. >_>

okay sounds good...*finds a place in Bassken lake to toss it after she's done*

Do please ignore any loud noises you may here, it's nothing really, I'm just remodeling. I was never here and you saw nothing. ninja

Unholy Knight

21,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
swimfan120
swimfan120
VKiera
swimfan120
VKiera
Hey Mora, you me Ru, we gonna have some work cut out for us. We'll discuss later, but I suggest working up on your body disposing skill, double time. I'ma plug 'em with enough holes to make 'em into a tub drain. emotion_eyebrow
eek

You can help, but I suggest you wear something else so you don't mess up your nice dress.
soo who we killing?

Silk and his friend me and Ru crewed with to smob with earlier, the guy that was the pink sundae sweet. (not Jonjon)

Devout Exhibitionist

moranokii
Shadow Adanza
Whoa.
Every time you post, I can't stop looking at your chibi. whee It's too cute!~ -runs around in circles-
I know, right?
I LOVE IT!!!

Devout Exhibitionist

rurouniseishi
Shadow Adanza
Whoa.

Thanks Shadow. ^^ I love that chibi. mrgreen
You're welcome!

And I know, right??? It's so... innocent and sweet looking.

Fashionable Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
VKiera
swimfan120
swimfan120
VKiera
swimfan120
VKiera
eek

soo who we killing?

Silk and his friend me and Ru crewed with to smob with earlier, the guy that was the pink sundae sweet. (not Jonjon)
that was a guy.... i thought it was a girl sweatdrop

Unholy Knight

21,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
swimfan120
VKiera
swimfan120
swimfan120
VKiera

soo who we killing?

that was a guy.... i thought it was a girl sweatdrop

Either way sill gonna be dead. >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff