Welcome to Gaia! ::

moranokii
Shinju_hashimfo

Thankies. ^_^ I'm just borrowing them though. For the time being. And I have to go, so goodnight!!
/glomps
They're- /is a slow typer and gets beaten to it by Turtle. xD

-glomples- Night night! ^_^

xD

Inquisitive Spirit

23,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
swimfan120
VKiera
Hey Mora, you me Ru, we gonna have some work cut out for us. We'll discuss later, but I suggest working up on your body disposing skill, double time. I'ma plug 'em with enough holes to make 'em into a tub drain. emotion_eyebrow
eek

You can help, but I suggest you wear something else so you don't mess up your nice dress.

Cheery Bear

20,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
VKiera
Hey Mora, you me Ru, we gonna have some work cut out for us. We'll discuss later, but I suggest working up on your body disposing skill, double time. I'ma plug 'em with enough holes to make 'em into a tub drain. emotion_eyebrow

sweatdrop

Thieving Hunter

VKiera

o 3o
/digs through her weapons.
/takes out her scythe, lunar scythe, and bone scythe, seven swords, two daggers, gun, random staffs, pointy trident, axe, and giant hammer.
Ma'am, yes ma'am.

ninja

I mean, what?

Inquisitive Spirit

23,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
moranokii
VKiera

o 3o
/digs through her weapons.
/takes out her scythe, lunar scythe, and bone scythe, seven swords, two daggers, gun, random staffs, pointy trident, axe, and giant hammer.
Ma'am, yes ma'am.

ninja

I mean, what?

Don't worry about them coppers, I paid them off good. >.> Nothing to see here, move along.
Good thing Gaia doesn't require permits for concealed weapons. emotion_awesome

Devout Exhibitionist

Whoa.
Ru's avi looks really pretty and cool.

Inquisitive Spirit

23,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow Adanza
Whoa.

It is pretty, Persephone is a great shade of blue,(I love that top) hard to match though. o.e

Thieving Hunter

VKiera

Don't worry about them coppers, I paid them off good. >.> Nothing to see here, move along.

Who said anything about hiding them? -runs around with her scythe-

Shadow Adanza
Whoa.

It does! whee

Inquisitive Spirit

23,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
moranokii
VKiera

Hee, check my equip list, I'm wearing my pistol, you just can't see it. emotion_awesome

Thieving Hunter

VKiera
moranokii
VKiera

Hee, check my equip list, I'm wearing my pistol, you just can't see it. emotion_awesome

o 3o -slowly backs away-

I should really be studying, but I keep getting distracted by things crying
Quick guys, help me study! What are some major events that have appeared in the news in the past month? Other than the North Korea missile launch and Pakistan jailbreak. /always does badly on the current events portion on her test. o 3o

Fashionable Lunatic

17,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
VKiera
swimfan120
VKiera
eek

You can help, but I suggest you wear something else so you don't mess up your nice dress.
crap i've got to find a new avi then

Thieving Hunter

Shadow Adanza
Whoa.
Every time you post, I can't stop looking at your chibi. whee It's too cute!~ -runs around in circles-

Inquisitive Spirit

23,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
moranokii
VKiera
moranokii
VKiera

o 3o -slowly backs away-

I should really be studying, but I keep getting distracted by things crying
Quick guys, help me study! What are some major events that have appeared in the news in the past month? Other than the North Korea missile launch and Pakistan jailbreak. /always does badly on the current events portion on her test. o 3o

I've got a place for the bodies now >.>

Oh as for your current events...there was that school shooting in California yea?

And there were very bad storms in Dallas, Texas earlier this month injured like a dozen people or so.

Thieving Hunter

VKiera

Oh as for your current events...there was that school shooting in California yea?

And there were very bad storms in Dallas, Texas earlier this month injured like a dozen people or so.

Mmm my teacher doesn't test us much on events in America, he wants us learn things outside of this messed up country. lol

Inquisitive Spirit

23,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
moranokii
VKiera

Mmm my teacher doesn't test us much on events in America, he wants us learn things outside of this messed up country. lol

Right... because it's so good to take notice of everything else in the world and let everything here go to hell in a hand basket.

Aung San Suu Kyi Wins Seat in Myanmar Parliament (April 1): In Myanmar's 2012 elections, Aung San Suu Kyi, who in October 2010 was released after spending nearly 20 years under house arrest, wins a seat in the parliament. Overall, the opposition dominates the parliamentary election. The National League of Democracy prevails in 43 out of 45 districts that held races, including the capital, Naypyidaw. It is a stunning victory for the opposition-and an equally symbolic defeat for the military. Observers speculate that the opposition's victory will either prompt military rulers to respond to the will of the people and enact change or view the victory as a threat to its power.

There you go. >.> FYI I think your teacher's an idiot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff