Why yes, yes I do still have that saved. o 3o

Questionable Glitch

25,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
Quote:

Scenario:
You and a group of undisclosed others (other experimenters) are chosen to go to a meeting held by Mr. Moneybags. Mr. Moneybags offers each individual in the group $5,000 for free, no drawbacks, nothing. All you need to say is, "Yes, I would like $5,000", or something along the lines of that. You will be guaranteed $5,000, if you say yes, and if you say no, you won't get the money. However, Mr. Moneybags also believes in unselfishness and will reward each individual in the group $20,000 if everyone refuses the $5,000. If even one person says yes to the $5,000 and everyone else refuses it, that one person will only get their money and no one else will get anything.

What is your answer to Mr. Moneybags?

(This is the USD version for those of you that i sent the translated versions to) o3o

So 10 people answered back surprised

8/10 people declined the initial offer

2/10 people accepted the initial offer
4laugh

Invisible Consumer

17,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
Anyone up for some smob runs or so? I have about the next hour free.

Codebreaking Poster

jonjon21428
Quote:

Scenario:
You and a group of undisclosed others (other experimenters) are chosen to go to a meeting held by Mr. Moneybags. Mr. Moneybags offers each individual in the group $5,000 for free, no drawbacks, nothing. All you need to say is, "Yes, I would like $5,000", or something along the lines of that. You will be guaranteed $5,000, if you say yes, and if you say no, you won't get the money. However, Mr. Moneybags also believes in unselfishness and will reward each individual in the group $20,000 if everyone refuses the $5,000. If even one person says yes to the $5,000 and everyone else refuses it, that one person will only get their money and no one else will get anything.

(This is the USD version for those of you that i sent the translated versions to) o3o

4laugh

Mhm, can't win against my Prudence and Beliefs. emotion_dowant
011100000110100101100101X
jonjon21428
Quote:

Scenario:

4laugh

So I take it you accepted the offer? o3o

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
jonjon21428
Quote:

Scenario:

4laugh

Who are these two selfish people? mad

It would've been cool had everyone rejected the offer. whee

8/10 is pretty good though. I have a feeling that more people would've accepted it had it been real life. blaugh

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
azndreams

I would. Dunno about the others though. confused

Codebreaking Poster

Silk Kanishk
jonjon21428
Quote:

Scenario:

4laugh

8/10 is pretty good though. I have a feeling that more people would've accepted it had it been real life. blaugh

You're selfish for saying "No" in an attempt to reap maximum benefits.
Unless you did say "Yes".

Codebreaking Poster

TurtleMaster24
jonjon21428
Quote:

Scenario:

4laugh

So I take it you accepted the offer? o3o

Yes, it proves beneficial both and all ways.

Questionable Glitch

25,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
@silk
If I tell you then I have to murder you o3o
Unless if they say it themselves emotion_c8

Invisible Consumer

17,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
Silk Kanishk
azndreams

Okay I'm going to Alarmskeeter then and hopefully I can pull 4 more people to join us.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Silk Kanishk

You're selfish for saying "No" in an attempt to reap maximum benefits.
Unless you did say "Yes".

No, I would be greedy if I wanted maximum wealth. Selfish would imply I have no regards for the others and I'd be less likely to trust the others.

Fashionable Lunatic

16,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
VKiera
swimfan120
moranokii
swimfan120
moranokii
swimfan120
rofl
It was like sometime last year

Ah, I see.
ninja
still proves your evil XD
We all are o 3o
User Image
girl power emotion_awesome

Booya! emotion_awesome
*high fives*

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
jonjon21428
@silk
If I tell you then I have to murder you o3o
Unless if they say it themselves emotion_c8

Well, we know one is Binary. Who's the other. mad

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
azndreams
Silk Kanishk
azndreams

Okay I'm going to Alarmskeeter then and hopefully I can pull 4 more people to join us.

wahmbulance Alright, Everyone get on alarm for some smobbin fun wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces