8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
swimfan120
Shinju_hashimfo
swimfan120
Shinju_hashimfo
Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been a bit busy.
Hi Shinju ^^
Good to see you lol

Hope everythings been going good for you :3

Yus, it's been interesting visiting my sister so far. We've gone soooooo many places. x_x
I watched a ballet for the first time in my life today, it was AWESOME.
that's so cool
glad you're having a fun time with your sister ^^

Me too, except we walked for 9 hours in DC yesterday and my feet are killing me.

Fashionable Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
OKAY I GOT ZOMG TO WORK LOL

ALRIGHT GRUNNY RUN/I AM ALL BOSS RUN ON BRAIN CLAM!
MEET AT NULL ON GB

SWIM
RURO
KIERA
MORA
SPOTS ALREADY FILLED

2 SPOTS LEFT

Thieving Hunter

Shinju_hashimfo
moranokii
Shinju_hashimfo

Omg, it was. It made me cry several times, so sad. ;_;
I wish I could've seen it. My friend does ballet and I've seen her practice, but I've never watched her perform. sweatdrop

I've never even seen someone practice, unless you count tv. But it was so good. I amazed that people can be so fluent. When people look at me they always say I'm clumsy. -.-;;
/thinks it's magical when people keep spinning multiple times without getting dizzy. And those lifts O_O
Don't worry, my friends always say I'm clumsy too biggrin Although the statement is easily proven with all my accidents of falling, tripping, crashing, etc... ninja

Devout Exhibitionist

Fashionable Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Shinju_hashimfo
swimfan120
[color=orange
"Shinju_hashimfo"]
swimfan120
Shinju_hashimfo
Hi Shinju ^^
Good to see you lol

Yus, it's been interesting visiting my sister so far. We've gone soooooo many places. x_x
that's so cool

Me too, except we walked for 9 hours in DC yesterday and my feet are killing me.
DC is crazy but the mesumes are fun i want to go back their again to see more of them
swimfan120

MEET AT NULL ON GB

Have fun. o3o

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
moranokii
Shinju_hashimfo
moranokii
Shinju_hashimfo

Omg, it was. It made me cry several times, so sad. ;_;
I wish I could've seen it. My friend does ballet and I've seen her practice, but I've never watched her perform. sweatdrop

I've never even seen someone practice, unless you count tv. But it was so good. I amazed that people can be so fluent. When people look at me they always say I'm clumsy. -.-;;
/thinks it's magical when people keep spinning multiple times without getting dizzy. And those lifts O_O
Don't worry, my friends always say I'm clumsy too biggrin Although the statement is easily proven with all my accidents of falling, tripping, crashing, etc... ninja

XDD omg me too. I have hit my head on things on the wall so many time since I've been here, and I hit my legs on things all the time, and I just hit my arm on my chair. And I've spilled so many drinks it's not funny anymore. ._.

People who do ballet are my idols. They must never hurt themselves if they move like that on stage.

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
swimfan120
Shinju_hashimfo
swimfan120
[color=orange
"Shinju_hashimfo"]
swimfan120
Shinju_hashimfo
Hi Shinju ^^
Good to see you lol

that's so cool

DC is crazy but the mesumes are fun i want to go back their again to see more of them

Yeahhh. I loved the museums. But I didn't go into them all, I want to go back too. I really liked the weather there too, it was warm and windy. emotion_c8

Thieving Hunter

Shinju_hashimfo

XDD omg me too. I have hit my head on things on the wall so many time since I've been here, and I hit my legs on things all the time, and I just hit my arm on my chair. And I've spilled so many drinks it's not funny anymore. ._.

People who do ballet are my idols. They must never hurt themselves if they move like that on stage.

I'm a fan of gymnastics myself. It's amazing to see people do all those flips emotion_kirakira

We're in the gymnastics unit for P.E. as of right now, and I can't even do the set-up for a headstand. Apparently that's one of the "basics." There's a guy in my class that takes gymnastics and he's just doing flips and perfect cartwheels everywhere. ; 3;

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
moranokii
Shinju_hashimfo

I'm a fan of gymnastics myself. It's amazing to see people do all those flips emotion_kirakira

We're in the gymnastics unit for P.E. as of right now, and I can't even do the set-up for a headstand. Apparently that's one of the "basics." There's a guy in my class that takes gymnastics and he's just doing flips and perfect cartwheels everywhere. ; 3;

That's when you go up to that guys and do emotion_kirakira "wanna teach me?" It's also a plus if he's smart and adorably cute. I can do the basics, but when it comes to back flips or like, 5 cartwheels in a row, I'm out of there in a flash. I can't do that. sweatdrop

Fashionable Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Shinju_hashimfo
swimfan120
[color=orange
"Shinju_hashimfo"]
swimfan120
[color=orange
"Shinju_hashimfo"]
that's so cool

Yeahhh. I loved the museums. But I didn't go into them all, I want to go back too. I really liked the weather there too, it was warm and windy. emotion_c8

lol i spelled museums wrong
yes the cherry blossoms are very nice when the bloom and one a nice sunny day it's a great time to go

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
swimfan120

MEET AT NULL ON GB

SWIM
RURO
KIERA
MORA
SPOTS ALREADY FILLED

2 SPOTS LEFT

Are you still open? o 3o

Fashionable Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
swimfan120

MEET AT NULL ON GB

SWIM
RURO
KIERA
MORA
SPOTS ALREADY FILLED

1 SPOT LEFT

Fashionable Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Silk Kanishk
swimfan120

MEET AT NULL ON GB

SWIM
RURO
KIERA
MORA
SPOTS ALREADY FILLED

2 SPOTS LEFT

Are you still open? o 3o
Yup ^^
come as a grunny not covered in grunnies ^^

Thieving Hunter

Shinju_hashimfo

That's when you go up to that guys and do emotion_kirakira "wanna teach me?" It's also a plus if he's smart and adorably cute. I can do the basics, but when it comes to back flips or like, 5 cartwheels in a row, I'm out of there in a flash. I can't do that. sweatdrop
xD yeah right shinju. Guys are thrown out the window in my brain at the moment.

Still, to be able to do anything at all is awesome. I wish my parents had let me do gymnastics when I was little, so I'd be more flexible now xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff