Shinju_hashimfo
swimfan120
Shinju_hashimfo
swimfan120
Shinju_hashimfo
swimfan120
i don't get what i'm suppose to do in the flash space all i get is lag
I wonder if i should wear one or wait until the wedding is on again

You catch Diedrich's kids that come out of him.
I'm only wearing mine because it's a Spring time looking outfit too, so it matches the occasion. :3
ah yeah then it still doesn't work for me since when i click on the his kids nothing happens

Hmmm maybe i should wear mine ... but i really want the bunny look
Damn you expensive item i need and is no were near yet

Aww, it's really cute though. Diedrich is so chubby. >.< <3
I'll just put bunny ears on when it's Easter Day, then it's an Easter outfit, and not just spring. ;3
Lol, that's how I always feel, everything is just too expensive for me. -le sigh-
yes i saw him and his spawning babies and the eggs that ran you over XD
XD that works
i was trying to win some tektek contests to gain more gold but the 300k prize one i was in canceled so now i'm just in some 100k ones
Ikr stupid inflation and damn rich items i want *shakes fist at both*

Well i think i'm off to bed

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Lol, I didn't notice the eggs ran you over. o.o;; Scary thought. I should enter tektek contests, It could help me stop making them half naked. XD I hope you win the ones you're in!!
IKR, I hate the inflation. People always trying to get ALL THE MONEY by making their items more expensive than they're worth. Pftt.

Goodnight!!
XD Yes the knock you over and then you get stuck in the kneeling position it's really annoying XD
There fun as long as the person isn't like really mean and such but i'm doing these to help with my small tektek block and it seems to be helping a little
Thanks <3
Good luck to you as well if you enter into any!
IKR! God half the stuff i want is so expensive b/c of the stupid inflation and gaian's are just greedy espeically when an item isn't worth as you say the amount it's on sale for

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Eloquent Exhibitionist

w.o.l.f.i
ninja

^This. But like this: cat_ninja
Shinju_hashimfo
TurtleMaster24
Shinju_hashimfo
TurtleMaster24

Ca is expensive though.... and we're being denied unemployment. Almost all the light are off in my house right now. We have to do crazy cutbacks it's that bad..

Oh wow, why are you being denied? There was a time when I had to sleep in the kitchen with the oven on with the rest of my family just to stay warm because the heat was way to expensive to be on. And we had to take lunches to school with just a sandwich apple and drink.

Something with the last place my dad worked at (which we could bring up a lawsuit against them)
It's complicated.
And wow! It's also getting to summer now so It'll be really hot in our house xP
We might be able to get free lunches from the school, but it may be to late in the year. (I hate the school lunches anyways. I'd rather go without lunch.)

My school lunches in Middle School were awesome. HS was.. ok. I love summer. *_*
Hope it works out!! See you around.

I just don't like the lunches. I'm very picky.
Summers get 100 + degrees here.. gonk
Shadow Adanza
TurtleMaster24

Ca is expensive though.... and we're being denied unemployment. Almost all the light are off in my house right now. We have to do crazy cutbacks it's that bad..
Aww turlte... emotion_hug
Growing up I remember one summer my dad was in the middle of changing jobs... this was before we even had the internet at the house or cell phones cause we couldn't afford them... but we couldn't afford to have the ac on so we'd have to open all the windows in the house to combat the Georgia heat.

emotion_hug
Opening the windows works sometimes. Mostly at night. Very dry heat. xP
We would cancel all of our cell phones, but we're in 2 year contract so we can't. House phones are getting shut off though (even if they do need to call my dad for a job, we can't afford them) Lights HAVE to be shut off when not in the room or when it's light outside so we don't need them. Sprinklers and plants are being watered every other day. Pool can rarely be turned on. Limited time using everything electronic. and when something isn't in use we have to unplug it. There's some other things, but that's the main points.
We have like no money right now.. xP
Also have to do cutbacks for food too. sweatdrop
Oh... I like song number one on your profile ^_^

Devout Exhibitionist

TurtleMaster24
Shadow Adanza
TurtleMaster24

Growing up I remember one summer my dad was in the middle of changing jobs... this was before we even had the internet at the house or cell phones cause we couldn't afford them... but we couldn't afford to have the ac on so we'd have to open all the windows in the house to combat the Georgia heat.

emotion_hug
We would cancel all of our cell phones, but we're in 2 year contract so we can't. House phones are getting shut off though (even if they do need to call my dad for a job, we can't afford them) Lights HAVE to be shut off when not in the room or when it's light outside so we don't need them. Sprinklers and plants are being watered every other day. Pool can rarely be turned on. Limited time using everything electronic. and when something isn't in use we have to unplug it. There's some other things, but that's the main points.
Yea, we had to cut out the house phone as well. Same with the lights. We don't have sprinklers or water our plants, or have a pool so :/. We might have to cut our cable soon, too.
Shadow Adanza
TurtleMaster24
Shadow Adanza
TurtleMaster24

emotion_hug
Yea, we had to cut out the house phone as well. Same with the lights. We don't have sprinklers or water our plants, or have a pool so :/. We might have to cut our cable soon, too.

We have a large backyard.. sweatdrop Lots of fruit and vegetable trees.
Oh yes, cable. It's connected to the phones so once they go, it goes too.

Devout Exhibitionist

TurtleMaster24
Shadow Adanza
TurtleMaster24
Shadow Adanza
TurtleMaster24

emotion_hug

We have a large backyard.. sweatdrop Lots of fruit and vegetable trees.
Oh yes, cable. It's connected to the phones so once they go, it goes too.
Oh, we have a big one too. We've got a big building in the corner and a small firepit. The rest is open grass with room to ride the motorcycles and a kiddie pool for the ducks. Got a cherry tree on the side and an apple tree in the back.

Fluffy Bunny

22,000 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
(☞゚ヮ゚)===☞

Fashionable Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My computer is going to blow up
The stupid fan sounds like someone keeps reveving their motor on a little diggy or something and i really don't want to go to the computer tech people until the last resort
so much for cleaning out the vent/fan and hoping that would fix it gonk

Omnipresent Glitch

14,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
(☞o3o)===☞

Unholy Knight

21,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
swimfan120
My computer is going to blow up
The stupid fan sounds like someone keeps reveving their motor on a little diggy or something and i really don't want to go to the computer tech people until the last resort
so much for cleaning out the vent/fan and hoping that would fix it gonk

Just make sure it doesn't over heat or you'll get the blue screen of death, did that to one of my old laptops. xP

Thieving Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games