Welcome to Gaia! ::

Militant Humorist

11,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
fire monkey95
instead of just a eb/ss one maybe a help the noob forum where we help in any part of the game, i think this would be more benifical

This is a good idea.

Should I change this topic or do you want to make a new one?

Militant Humorist

11,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Silk Kanishk
Ever since I've finished the game, I'm always looking forward to people calling me back into the game and I've been called on to help with many people's SS attempts time and time again so I'd love to be a part of this! 4laugh

Great! You're in the guild which is cool. xd

I'm loving how much people want to help! I imagine I'm not the first to think of this lol.

Maybe I should ask what times people are usually on. Hmm.

Sorry, I'm sort of thinking out loud here.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Mazelle
Silk Kanishk
Ever since I've finished the game, I'm always looking forward to people calling me back into the game and I've been called on to help with many people's SS attempts time and time again so I'd love to be a part of this! 4laugh

I'm loving how much people want to help! I imagine I'm not the first to think of this lol.

Make a thread in the guild! smile

Militant Humorist

11,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Silk Kanishk
Mazelle
Silk Kanishk

Make a thread in the guild! smile

Good idea! I'll do that. xd

Dapper Gaian

15,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
Mazelle
fire monkey95
instead of just a eb/ss one maybe a help the noob forum where we help in any part of the game, i think this would be more benifical

This is a good idea.

its up to you, its jsut theres already alot of help in specific areas so maybe a place for help to evryone may be good biggrin

Militant Humorist

11,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
fire monkey95
Mazelle
fire monkey95

This is a good idea.

its up to you, its jsut theres already alot of help in specific areas so maybe a place for help to evryone may be good biggrin

I changed the topic since I think this is the right way to go about it smile
It all sprang from my friend needing help with EB but we've all definitely agreed we'd like to help people all over zOMG.
So thanks!

Did you wanna join the guild (or have you already? I'm having the worst time keeping track.)

Militant Humorist

11,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
I was thinking about possibly having a meetup either in zOMG or Towns to discuss stuff. If people are up for it. Of course, first we;d have to know what time/day would be best. It's only a thought. Doesn't have to happen. Let me know if you want to, how you feel about a meet.

Dapper Gaian

15,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
Mazelle
fire monkey95
Mazelle
fire monkey95

This is a good idea.

I changed the topic since I think this is the right way to go about it smile
It all sprang from my friend needing help with EB but we've all definitely agreed we'd like to help people all over zOMG.
So thanks!

Did you wanna join the guild (or have you already? I'm having the worst time keeping track.)
i dunno if ive joined or not, but i need an invite cos my acounts screwed up with guilds and stuff

Sweetheart

16,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mazelle
I was thinking about possibly having a meetup either in zOMG or Towns to discuss stuff. If people are up for it. Of course, first we;d have to know what time/day would be best. It's only a thought. Doesn't have to happen. Let me know if you want to, how you feel about a meet.

What if we did it in one of those friends chat things? I am not real clear how that works though, or how long it lasts.

Militant Humorist

11,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Mazelle

What if we did it in one of those friends chat things? I am not real clear how that works though, or how long it lasts.

I was thinking that too then I thought zOMG then I realized we'd have to all be friends and blue dots and ... lol
But I can look into chats. It would be easier than zOMG and I do hate Towns. Unless it's totally empty.

Sweetheart

16,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I couldn't even tell you the last time I went to towns. Someone was always trying to "hump" me. gonk

I am goin for the night, I will be on earlier tomorrow night most likely. See ya then!

Militant Humorist

11,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
I couldn't even tell you the last time I went to towns. Someone was always trying to "hump" me. gonk

I am goin for the night, I will be on earlier tomorrow night most likely. See ya then!

Okay, see you then!

And thanks for all the help!

Shameless Player

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
We could create a subforum in the guild for requests, or create another thread in this forum for the same purpose. We'd probably have to bump it every couple of hours so it doesn't fall into obscurity.
As a sort of... hm, warning(/note from my experience?), I hope you don't end up like these guys and their guild~

Basically, they ended up dying because of not enough people to help and too many people wanting to help~

In my time lurking as well, the main way to give help is to go to those that need it when they want it. Back when all rings were salvagable, I ran several ringless newbies (and noobs in some cases... but that's beside the point) around VG to get them going again~

I haven't read through this thread, so what you're doing may not be the same as that group... but this is just what I've seen happen~

Realistically, thinking about it... after discussing how to help people, that may be where it end... since after just 1 or 2 "helps", that person either leaves or becomes one to help. And things become similar to that old group... I hope I'm wrong here though~ ;-;

Who knows, maybe you'll all just end up as a larger group of friends to play with each other~

...Anyway, my thoughts aside, here's to hoping this does work out in some form or another~ ^-^;

Militant Humorist

11,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Fr33d0m4ever
As a sort of... hm, warning(/note from my experience?), I hope you don't end up like these guys and their guild~

Basically, they ended up dying because of not enough people to help and too many people wanting to help~

In my time lurking as well, the main way to give help is to go to those that need it when they want it. Back when all rings were salvagable, I ran several ringless newbies (and noobs in some cases... but that's beside the point) around VG to get them going again~

I haven't read through this thread, so what you're doing may not be the same as that group... but this is just what I've seen happen~

Realistically, thinking about it... after discussing how to help people, that may be where it end... since after just 1 or 2 "helps", that person either leaves or becomes one to help. And things become similar to that old group... I hope I'm wrong here though~ ;-;

Who knows, maybe you'll all just end up as a larger group of friends to play with each other~

...Anyway, my thoughts aside, here's to hoping this does work out in some form or another~ ^-^;

Thanks.

I don't really have any high hopes of becoming something more than people who hang out and try to be helpful on zOMG when we're on. And it's entirely possible that the guild will die at some point.
Even if there are two or three of us hanging around the forums or on zOMG helping out, that'd be enough.

I appreciate what you're saying. Since it's only a game, I'm not going to get too serious about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff