... am i suppose to know what that is?

No, no you don't. o 3o
ah okay

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
/comes waltzing by to try to use this thread for (what she thinks) it was intended for, rudely ignoring previous convos that she is interrupting. sweatdrop

So... Anyone wanna teach me to GR? I'm cl 11-11.3 depending on rings and I've never done them. By teach I mean crew with me, not link to a guide xd I'm going to find a guide soon but its more fun to learn from other players smile

Inquisitive Spirit

23,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Robotic Chibi-tan
/comes waltzing by to try to use this thread for (what she thinks) it was intended for, rudely ignoring previous convos that she is interrupting. sweatdrop

So... Anyone wanna teach me to GR? I'm cl 11-11.3 depending on rings and I've never done them. By teach I mean crew with me, not link to a guide xd I'm going to find a guide soon but its more fun to learn from other players smile

Hee well not all of us are very good a GR yet. You can try asking Silk, Zz or Shin they get down there more often than I do.

Don't worry about interrupting us we prattle on endlessly until someone does come along and interrupt us, you might wanna try a little earlier time, when the most of us are online at one time. And don't be afraid of using large red 20point font to get our attention. xd

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Just wondering, is this a clan by itself? smile

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Fashion Polizei
Just wondering, is this a clan by itself? smile
MLH does have a zomg clan, if that's what you mean.

Rainbow Angel

28,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Novice Healer 150
Robotic Chibi-tan

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

I'd be happy to have you along! My bovine friend & I co-run green room crews most days. A couple of hints to get you started
~Don't take Solar Rays. If you have levelled it- swap it with something else
~Don't take Diagnose. The only person who would ever need it is your tank/aggro if you have one in your crew, and at 11.3 you'll be bat bait as aggro.
~Make sure you stay on the ball- things can go from great to dead in a matter of 5 seconds
~Rebuff conscientiously

What times are you normally on? We usually are getting pretty close to 100% room by this time of the day, with runs starting about 12pm-2pm Pacific (8pm- 10pm GMT if you need to convert that to something else). Even if you can't stick around for a whole run, XP is great. It helps you out when you do have the time to stick around.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...
Zzyli
Robotic Chibi-tan

I'd be happy to have you along! My bovine friend & I co-run green room crews most days. A couple of hints to get you started
~Don't take Diagnose. The only person who would ever need it is your tank/aggro if you have one in your crew, and at 11.3 you'll be bat bait as aggro.
~Make sure you stay on the ball- things can go from great to dead in a matter of 5 seconds
~Rebuff conscientiously

What times are you normally on? We usually are getting pretty close to 100% room by this time of the day, with runs starting about 12pm-2pm Pacific (8pm- 10pm GMT if you need to convert that to something else). Even if you can't stick around for a whole run, XP is great. It helps you out when you do have the time to stick around.

zzz u free we at kam we attuning 3 ppl

Rainbow Angel

28,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Novice Healer 150
DARK RUNNER

zzz u free we at kam we attuning 3 ppl

... and Gaia eats my quotes again....

You still need me?

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Zzyli
Robotic Chibi-tan

~Rebuff conscientiously

Thanks! Today I'll probably be on about 3 PST, tomorrow around 1, and weekends whenever.

Fashionable Lunatic

17,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Quick Reply

Submit