• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
@turtle:

Can't remember

@swim:

o3o

@both:

GET ON CLUTCH YOU, TWO D:<
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Hive crew! Clutch! 3 Spots 2 spots. Come join the fun!!!! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Full up, horray!

Fashionable Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Random Acts of Awesome
@turtle:

Can't remember

@swim:

o3o

@both:

...no thanks
Random Acts of Awesome
@turtle:

Can't remember

@swim:

o3o

@both:

Was it about my horrible math teacher? o;

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Turtle that teacher sounds lame. My math teacher, when I was in school, was way different.

She was really mean and gave out homework EVERY night. Which was ok, but give us a break once in a while. She would go over it during the lesson, and would answer our questions in the time that we had to do the work in class, but she gave us so much. Usually it was two to three lessons at once and it took me about two hours a day to finish. The classes themselves were 55 minutes long so we had about 20 minutes in class, but once I got home I spent so long at my desk finishing it (if I didn't get it done at lunch). What made it worse was it was my first class.. o.o;
Along with my Lit class, and my Biology and History classes, it was a lot of work. I had no life in my first two years of high school. Then I started getting lazy my Junior year because there were less classes, then my senior year I was really lazy since all I had was 4 classes, and one of them was PE. But oh well, I got good grades and I actually do like school.. Just not math.. >>
There is more to say about my Junior year math teacher that ended up being fired. But I'll save that for another day..
It was a fun day, guys! I finally got to wave 50 of Hive and I got nearly 50k at PS afterwards. I'll hopefully see ya'll tomorrow! heart

Dapper Stalker

Silk Kanishk
Beenz
It occured to me yesterday that;

If we have no devs/ artists left, who is left to cycle the servers? o3o
Actually this has probably been mentioned already but it's my thought of the yesterday so shhhh >.>;

I like abusing semicolons for smiley faces. 8D;

Your avy! xd

Also >;3 <;3!

And yeah, the question has been asked. I think it will still be done, perhaps even more infrequently than before though.

Silky! heart I wanted to be like a rainbow but with more pink. 8D I like your hat.

They should entice people to the server place with cake, and that way I bet they would get frequently swapped. I vote we somehow track down the server place and break in, and then set up a tea party. o3o

Barton Sweetheart

Beenz

*grabs backpack* Im in when do we start?

Totally up for a Kam run later tonight midnightish my time) anyone up for it?

Rainbow Hunter

Zealand_Aquarius
Beenz

And "your time" would be... question

Barton Sweetheart

Memory Haunts You
Zealand_Aquarius
Beenz

And "your time" would be... question

floop its GMT WHICH is the UK time zone NOT Gaia time

Questionable Genius

I am super-pissed at my mom right now. Though I told her I was going to do my laundry today, she needed more clothes for a load yesterday. So she threw some of my clothes in the washer.

Well, now my favorite--ABSOLUTE FAVORITE--shirt in the world has bleach stains all over it. I nearly cried and I sent a super-angry text at her just now.

I feel bad about the text, because she didn't mean it, but this is the third shirt of mine she's ruined, and it was my favorite shirt. Moreover, it was a shirt my BFF got me before she moved overseas two years ago, so it meant so much to me. I'm like seriously crying over a shirt right now, and angry at myself for being angry at my mom when it wasn't really her fault.

Rainbow Angel

23,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Mademoiselle Kit
I am super-pissed at my mom right now. Though I told her I was going to do my laundry today, she needed more clothes for a load yesterday. So she threw some of my clothes in the washer.

Well, now my favorite--ABSOLUTE FAVORITE--shirt in the world has bleach stains all over it. I nearly cried and I sent a super-angry text at her just now.

I feel bad about the text, because she didn't mean it, but this is the third shirt of mine she's ruined, and it was my favorite shirt. Moreover, it was a shirt my BFF got me before she moved overseas two years ago, so it meant so much to me. I'm like seriously crying over a shirt right now, and angry at myself for being angry at my mom when it wasn't really her fault.

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Hnng. Laundry is something that should be treated with care and love.
Which clearly explains why I frequently forget that I do loads & leave them in the machine for hours

Is is salvageable?

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Fluffy Bunny

22,000 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
emotion_awesome

Fashionable Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil