Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
CODE
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj6d36Cdi1A][imgleft]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk167/your_one_only_love/Anime Guys/AllenWalkerfull135554-1.jpg[/imgleft][/url][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=24][color=#63B8FF][u][color=#6B238E][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]Arashi Nakiato[color=white]X[/color][/u][/size][/u]
[color=#6B238E][size=12][i]"Storm After Death"[/i][/size][/color]

[align=center]Health: [color=green]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][color=white]XX[/color] Stamina:[color=darkred] ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]

[img]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk167/your_one_only_love/Deviders/Devider-3.png[/img][/align][color=blue][size=9]The beauty in the eye of the storm, where I stand when i feel your grace...[/u]

[color=white]XXXXX[/color][color=#9F00FF]TEXT GOES HERE.

[align=right][color=blue][size=9]...I forget about my pride, and my place! Just take me from here![/size][/color][/align][/size][align=center][img]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk167/your_one_only_love/Deviders/Devider-3.png[/img]

[b]Level:[/b] [b]Floor:[/b] [b]Company:[/b] [b]Mood:[/b]

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXArashi NakiatoX
                                                  "Storm After Death"

Health: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇XX Stamina: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
                                                  The beauty in the eye of the storm, where I stand when i feel your grace...

TEXT GOES HERE.

...I forget about my pride, and my place! Just take me from here!
                                                  User Image

Level: Floor: Company: Mood:

Fluffy Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
CODE
[imgright]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk167/your_one_only_love/SAO stuff/Knight_Girl_02_by_maxarkes-1_zpsb75dd369-cover_zpsa8b54edb.jpg[/imgright][color=#82CFFD][u][size=24][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=#B5509C]Y U K I[/u][/color][/color][size=11]
[i][color=#CC004B]A[/color][color=#C80450]s[/color][color=#C40956] [/color][color=#C00D5B]s[/color][color=#BC1261]o[/color][color=#B81767]o[/color][color=#B41B6C]n[/color][color=#B02072] [/color][color=#AC2578]g[/color][color=#A8297D]o[/color][color=#A42E83] [/color][color=#A03288]k[/color][color=#9C378E]i[/color][color=#983C94]n[/color][color=#944099]d[/color][color=#90459F]l[/color][color=#8C4AA5]e[/color][color=#884EAA] [/color][color=#8453B0]f[/color][color=#8057B5]i[/color][color=#7C5CBB]r[/color][color=#7861C1]e[/color][color=#7465C6] [/color][color=#706ACC]w[/color][color=#6C6FD2]i[/color][color=#6873D7]t[/color][color=#6478DD]h[/color][color=#607CE2] [/color][color=#5C81E8]s[/color][color=#5886EE]n[/color][color=#548AF3]o[/color][color=#508FF9]w[/color][/i]

[size=24][color=#8DB6CD][color=white]XXX[/color]❅[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color]❅[color=white]XXXXXX[/color]❆[color=white][/color]
[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color]❆[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]❅
❆[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]❅
[color=white]XXXX[/color]❅[color=white]XXXXX[/color]❆[color=white]XXXXXXXX[/color]❆[/size][/color]

[align=right][size=11][color=#4C94FF].[/color][color=#4F90FA].[/color][color=#528CF5].[/color][color=#5688F0]a[/color][color=#5984EC]s[/color][color=#5C80E7] [/color][color=#607CE2]s[/color][color=#6378DD]e[/color][color=#6674D9]e[/color][color=#6A70D4]k[/color][color=#6D6DCF] [/color][color=#7169CA]t[/color][color=#7465C6]o[/color][color=#7761C1] [/color][color=#7B5DBC]q[/color][color=#7E59B7]u[/color][color=#8155B3]e[/color][color=#8551AE]n[/color][color=#884DA9]c[/color][color=#8C4AA5]h[/color][color=#8F46A0] [/color][color=#92429B]t[/color][color=#963E96]h[/color][color=#993A92]e[/color][color=#9C368D] [/color][color=#A03288]f[/color][color=#A32E83]i[/color][color=#A62A7F]r[/color][color=#AA267A]e[/color][color=#AD2375] [/color][color=#B11F70]o[/color][color=#B41B6C]f[/color][color=#B71767] [/color][color=#BB1362]l[/color][color=#BE0F5D]o[/color][color=#C10B59]v[/color][color=#C50754]e[/color][color=#C8034F].[/color][color=white]XX[/color][/align][imgright]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/Nlaeger/snowflakes.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk167/your_one_only_love/snowflakes_zps1216bb2a1_zps6abe5167.jpg[/imgright]
[color=white]XXXXX[/color]Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type

[align=center][color=#8DB6CD]❅[color=#AC2578] HP[/color] ❅[color=#AC2578] ENRG[/color] ❅[color=#AC2578] STA[/color] ❅[color=#AC2578] LVL[/color] ❅
❆[color=#8453B0] LOCATION[/color] ❆[color=#8453B0] COMPANY[/color] ❆
❅ MUSIC ❅

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY U K I
As soon go kindle fire with snow

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...as seek to quench the fire of love.XX
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXType type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type Type type type

HP ENRG STA LVL
LOCATION COMPANY
❅ MUSIC ❅

Fluffy Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                            ✘✘ When the innocence is D E A D and gone,
                                                                      » These will be the times we look back on. ↙↙
                                                              We're standing in a L I G H T that won't fade,
                                                                  Tomorrow's coming but this won't C H A N G E,
                                                  ᑕᗩᘮᔕᗴ ᔕᗝᙢᙓ ᕍᗩᎩᔕ ᔕTᗩᎩ G O L D ℱ ᗢᖇᙓᐯᗴᖇ.

XXXXX It had been a few weeks since Mori woke up in the safety of Aubrey's shop. She wasn't sure how exactly she had got there, but she knew that her head hurt. When Mori tried to ask Aubrey what happened later that afternoon Aubrey never respond. It looked like she wasn't feeling well. Aubrey was in her pajamas all day and her eyes were red and puffy. After Mori had gone down the stairs she had felt a slight burning comong from the guild tattoo that Abel gave her. Slightly puzzled, Mori opened her screen to find not one, but two messages from Abel. The first was clearly sent during the craziness that was escaping the shrine when the two of them were separated. The first read as follows: "Can you hear me? Don't look alarmed, pretend as if you can't hear me. I'm speaking to you from your guild symbol; it says you’re no longer at the shrine so I'm assuming you've found a way out. No one can hear me but you; I'm speaking directly into your mind and it shall be recorded as a message for you to view later. I'll be training you personally, you'll learn how to power level with me and how to become stronger. I'll send you locations and dates when to be alone so plan ahead of time. Till we meet again, your friend, Abel." After she listened to the playback of the message she was quite shocked that he referred to her as a friend. She didn't think too much of it before moving on to the next message. It seemed that this message had the times and location that he wanted her to meet him at; "Dearest Moriko, I speak to you again to inform you that you are to meet me at the town gate no later than 10:30 PM. If you are late then there shall consequences. I shall see you then. Your friend, Abel." She nodded after reading this and knew that he was serious when he meant that there would be hell to pay if she wasn't on time. She knew that it would be fairly easy to get out of the shop in enough time. Aubrey was usually in bed by now a days. Somedays she seemed to go earlier, but Mori never pushed it. Aubrey seemed rather down and the last thing that Mori wanted do was to bring something up and make her feel worse. So, Mori just let her be and came when she needed something.

XXXXXAs instructed, Mori snuck out with plenty of time to make it to the town gate and met Abel. He would meet her there in a dim lit area as to not be seen by night wanderers. Once Abel finally arrived he took Mori to the training ground and familiarized her with it. He explained to her that this was the place that he would be training her until she was capable of fending for herself against people of considerable skill. Not necessairly people of his level, but people that were strong. With determination in her eyes, Mori nodded her head to everything that he had said. Mori remembers quite well how Abel suddenly attacked her to assess her strengths and weaknesses. From that point the two came up with a routine that would most benefit Mori in her power leveling. She was to met him at the same place and same time every every night until further notice. The next few nights were the most exhausting and trying times of her life. Abel seemed know so many exercises that trained just about everything. No wonder he was so powerful. Every night he would focus on a specific stat. The first night was speed. The next night night would be strength, then agility/ avoidance, followed by defense, stamina, and the last night was a complete review that applied all the exercises to her alchemy. Due to how intensive the training was Abel gave her a night off as to not tire her body out. At the rate that she was training she was seeing significant progress due to his training. There were a few time where Mori would spare against him during speed and agility training. Sure she would get hit a few times, but she was begining to hold her own with small simple attacks. She would practice her larger moves durring strength and stamina training. It was quite a system that showed results.

XXXXXAfter about two and a half weeks of this pretty intensive training Mori discovered that she was at a high enough level that she was able to combine elements. These sort of attacks took much more planning than normal attacks. Because her attacks were based through fans normal and basic attacks consisted of a simple fan wave or a flick of the wrist. The larger attacks took more time and consisted of moves that when executed look somewhat dance-like; very elegant and graceful. The steps to these dances would appear in her menu sceen when the abilities arose. Mori didn't really have many combo skills but they had potential to be very useful. The first one that she had was a more basic air trait skill, Tornado. The advancement to this was that it could be combined with ice shards. Lightening at even high levels, but Mori wasn't that strong yet. Mori practiced this move many many times until she felt that she could get the move down without any backfire. After a few days of training this powerful move and getting the dance perfect, she confronted Abel. "Abel, I have something that I want you to see." She had told him the during the day through the guild tattoo -that she had moved to a less obvious spot- after Mori felt really confident in the move execution rate.

XXXXXWhen night fall came Mori met Abel in the same spot as normal and she walked with him to the training area. By this point Mori knew the way herself, but she had almost come to enjoy walking with Abel. He didn't really seem like a bad guy when they were just walking to the area. Once they were down in the training area Abel spotted a creature and drew it's health down to 1% . He then held it in a state of shock for Mori. "Alright Moriko, show me what you've got!" He yelled to her implying that she show him her new attack.She wanted to show him the real power of this move but wasn't about to argue the point. Mori took a deep breath and began her dance. It started smooth to represent the air trait of the tornado but ended what seemed choppy but was really actually timed halts; almost frigid. When the dance was finished a large gust of wind kicked up from behind her and began to circle in upon itself creating a twister. Mori did another small move and the air began to get colder until visible ice crystals began to form inside the twister. The twister kept the creature in a sort of paralysis as the ice shards did the damage. As long as Mori could keep the twister going, the more ice would form and the more damage it would do to whatever was inside the twister. She continued the twister until she heard the shatter of the creature dying because as long as she had the twister around the creature, she had it around Abel as well. She knew that she couldn't really hurt him that badly, but she also didn't want to tire herself out with such a high powered move. Mori, now with sweat starting to bead, made her general disband move and the twister became null and slowed to a halt as the ice shards fell to the floor around Abel. After having successfully done the attack and defeating the creature, she leveled to level 65. Once she was sure that the ice tornado was gone Mori put her little fans back into her obi belt and looked towards Abel for some sort of response.

|| Abel's Training Area || Abel || The Island || 65 || 100 HP || 87 STA || 87 ENRG ||

Fluffy Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
    User Image
    User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser Image
    XXXXX
    User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser Image
    XXXXX
    User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                        █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █░░   ▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
                                        ░░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █░░█ ▀█▀ █░░█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒ ░░ ░░█ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀
                                        █▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▄█▄ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
                                        Aɴʏ sᴜғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ ɪs ɪɴᴅɪsᴛɪɴɢᴜɪsʜᴀʙʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ.

XXXXThe internal calendar memory of the game had finally reached the month of December marking the launch of all winter themed programs and applications.The way that this is normally executed is that the calendar would send a notice to the mainframe program that oversaw all the aspects of the game. This program's title was "Cardinal" as it was the cardinal program that was in place to oversee everything about the game and too insure that the game ran smoothly at all times. Due to the fact that Cardinal was a program she was stored in an area that was non-accessable by the players where data and code flowed all around her. This area was dark and very lonesome, the only light coming from strands of code, the occasional application notice, and the firewall when it blocked something malicious. Cardinal did have her own menu where she could access any part of the game -including player information- but rarely used it as she was often to busy watching the system codes to insure the functionality of the game.

XXXXThe pre-programed event for the winter season was that the file [ 温泉_銭湯.RAR ] (Onsen_Sentou.RAR) was to be applied. When this notice came up Cardinal mindlessly accepted the proposal. There wasn't much that came by her that she hadn't already seen before, the game had been running for over a year now so Cardinal knew what to expect. Though recently Cardinal had felt a shift in something about the game. She couldn't place what it was, but she figured that it must have been part of the games functionality because the firewall didn't alert her of anything and neither did the application center. For the time being, Cardinal ignored it as she went about summoning and editing more codes and programs to vary the year slightly from the year before. As she was editing the appearance code for the Onsen application a unknown phenomena occured. Not knowing what this was, Cardinal looked in her atlas menu and scrolled to her own program option. When she opened it Cardinal noticed that somehow a feature had been activated on her. Cardinal has paused when the new feature didn't have a title: all that read was [ERADICATED.RAR] Puzzled by this, Cardinal tried to investigate the file but upon trying to access the file she was denied viewing rights as a error message popped up in front of her. << ERROR. ADMIN RIGHTS REQUIRED >> Stated the message. Cardinal paused a moment and closed down out of the error still pondering the new feature file that had been put on her suddenly.

XXXXA few weeks had passed and the Onsen had been executed nicely with no glitches thus far. When ever she checked the player morale and interest levels it seemed that they were gradually increasing as more people visited the place everyday. Cardinal was pleased by this, though, she couldn't quite process why. Over the past few weeks she had been getting feelings as she discovered that the new file must have been an emotional interface. Why it had been turned off until now she couldn't deduce, but it was now a permanent feature that she, the mainframe executive program of the whole game, did not have access to. Everything about this puzzled her. It was her job to know everything that was going on in the game, so this unknown file bothered her which only made the problem worse. Cardinal had run the whole game for over a year without an emotional interface and now that she suddenly had one she just didn't know what to do with it or how it worked. All she knew of it was that it was a passive file meaning that it ran at all times. The only thing that Cardinal could do was adapt to the new emotions and continue to do her job.

XXXXOnce Cardinal came to accept her new found emotions she began to fell a slight hollowness. When analyzing this emotion she came to discover that it was titled [boredom.zip] It would seem that Cardinal was bored. She didn't particularly enjoy this feeling so she pondered what she could do that would eliminate this. That's when a thought came to her. "I am supposed to know everything, but I don't know anything about the players. What they do, how they are, how they feel." Cardinal thought as she stared into the dark nothingness of the programs void. She drifted over to a line of code and stared at the seemingly endless stream. "I want to see the players... But how?" She trailed off staring as more lines of code began to drift by in the darkness. As she watched the faint glow of the code she realized that she can make her own code. In a burst of excitement she pulled out her code screen and began to type away as the stream came out the back. She was typing quick and the code stream seemed to just pour out of the back. After every chunk of code a small error screen would appear. Cardinal was doing something very dangerous that could destroy the game if not done properly. Cardinal was going to make a temporary hole in the firewall in which she could go through to a predetermined area in the game. The first thing that she did was set a spawn point for herself when she crossed over. Cardinal figured that if she wanted to see people, then she should spawn in the shrine. She set the spawn point for just outside the code room. This room was an actual place in the game, it just wasn't accessible to players as it was where the NPC programs went after hours. Cardinal figured that this was the safest place.

XXXXCardinal saw the firewall begin to drop as she set the warp point. The next thing that she had to do was set an avatar for herself. She went through the files to see if she could access the pre-made ones but a different file came up before all the pre-made templates. The only thing in the title of this image folder was a name that seemed familiar: 7U1. Cardinal recognized the name but couldn't quite place it. All the other files had names that were based off the developers of the game, but that one was different. Not really knowing, she chose that one. The code that streamed seemed to glow brighter as she completed this block of code. Cardinal could feel the excitement rush through her not only as she wrote the code but also in knowing that she was only a few moments away from getting into the game that she works to protect and keep alive. Once the code for spawn and appearance had been finalized all that was left was the portal. Cardinal figured that the safest way to do this was to put up a temporary hole that would only stay open for a few moments; just enough time for her to get through. Though, since she was crossing the firewall Cardinal thought that it would be a good idea to make a new firewall in her own programing just for safety. If something were to hack her programing they could not only take over her, but also the game and all it's players. With a fierce determination she made a new firewall and put it as a rose color in the eyes of the avatar. Now all that was left was to place a timer on the portal to insure that nothing would be where it didn't belong. As Cardinal finished this code it began to glow a brilliant white signifying that the code was strong and had high administrative properties.

XXXXThe code activated and the firewall began the process of dropping as a round portal appeared. Cardinal drifted over to the portal and waited for the firewall to drop. She took a deep sigh as the process finished and the portal opened. She peered through to see so many strands of code zooming by. It was so fantastic and brilliant, she had never seen so much code. Cardinal needed to remind herself that she didn't have much time left and took another deep breathe as she pushed through. Just as she pushed through the portal it closed behind her and she was swept away by the code current. She was caught by the white code that she had written and zoomed off. A bright white flash grew as she neared the spawn point until it was the only thing that she could see. The next thing that she could see was a grid pattern of her avatar materializing into the game. She gave herself a few minutes to completely materialize and waited for the artificial gravity to patch in. Once she felt the gravity pull her down she opened her rose colored eyes and analyzed this avatar. It seemed that she had long pitch black hair and had a early twenties age appearance. Her skin was fair toned and her build was slender, but not quite petite. After completely analyzing her avatar, Cardinal walked over to the springs and peered in, not wanting to be seen quite yet. She noticed that all the NPCs were wearing these dress things so Cardinal decided that she would put one of those on. She pulled up her code screen and quickly made herself a more muted kimono. As soon as the code was finished the kimono and tabi socks materialized over her body. The next thing that she did was input a short code that would put her hair into a similar fashion as the other NPCs. Once she felt that she was appropriately dressed she went inside and stood there as she took in everything. "So this is my world that they are living in?" Cardinal thought as she wandered through the hall. There was a lot of noise signifying that there was a lot of people here. As she walked by some of the rooms she would peer in the crack of the doors and see people eating or people just being with each other. Some were smiling and laughing as they played drinking games with NPCs. This was all very curious to Cardinal as she wanted to gather information on all the activities that was taking place.

XXXXCardinal no more then got to the end of the long hall before one of the NPCs came up to her and handed her a tray that had lots of food on it. "Here! Quickly take this to room 207! Hurry!" The woman said when she handed the tray to Cardinal before running off somewhere. Cardinal had no idea where she was and now she had to find room 207. In a bout of quick thinking she pulled up her menu and downloaded the floor content map. When she zoomed in she saw that the room that she needed to deliver to was on the next hall over. Cardinal walked over to the room and double checked the room number. The small placard to the right of the screen door read 207. Cardinal stood in front of the screen a moment and looked at the tray of food. There was quite a few different things on the tray that she didn't know about. Cardinal didn't spend too much time dwelling on that though. She shifted the tray to one hand and opened the screen. Inside there were two people. One of them was an orange samurai in his armor and the other was a tall man that was relaxing on a futon mat. Cardinal's eyes flashed a light green circle around her irises as she analyzed their player information. The one relaxing was named Mika Tsueno while the other was titled Muramasa. It was odd that she couldn't get stats from Muramasa. Though, she continued to try as she just stood in the doorway hold the tray of food.

User ImageXXMika Tsueno and MuramasaXXXComedy= Tragedy + TimeXXXOnsen Bath HouseXXUser Image

XXXXX

Fluffy Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
User ImageUser Image
And if you know, how do you get up from an all time low?

XXXXX Normal postage.
                                            "Think Think Think."
                                            "Control Character."
                                            "Talk talk talk"

I'm in pieces! Seems like peace is the only thing I'll never know. ◄

Floor: 50- old shopXXXXXXXXXXWho are you?: Myself
                                            Equipment: Basic clothes
                                            Level: 65XXXXXXXXXXTheme: It's Time...

Fluffy Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
atomicgasangel
ho

Who the hell are you and WHY are you posting in my test thread?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff