PROFILE:

User Image
        Aubreyxxxxxxxxxxx
        ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ( ❶ ❷ ❸ ) ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
        Aubrey Dye
        Behind the Mask: | | Your_One_Only_Love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTime Say's :
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSAOR equipment: || Bow and Arrow
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHold Dear: || Colors, music, working with her hands, cats
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy Bad Side: || PKers/ Death, Fighting (espically melee), the real world
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHide from Sight: || Going back to the real world, Dying
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWarms my Heart: || Well... Crimson, Dash, and Aion are cute~ It's a shame they don't know who I am...
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpend the day: || Crafter. (Archer when fighting)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx How I Act:
Aubrey is very friendly with everyone. Her American face seems to bring her a lot of attention, but she doesn't really mind because she loves to meet new people. She is pretty inward and to herself though. She doesn't really talk a lot unless there is something on her mind... Or she likes you. She takes great pride in her crafting. She doesn't really associate herself with many people due to her opinions of SAO and SAOR. She tends to seem aloof, mysterious, and/or suspicious because she doesn't want people to realize her feelings.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Life Before The Second Crisis:
Aubrey was one of the very few people outside of Japan to get a copy of the game. Bre, As her few friends called her, was rather excited especially after what the doctor's had told her. Bre had been born blind, hence her milky blue eye color. The doctors had said that due to the nature of the NerveGear, it would fool her brain into realizing that she isn't actually blind, thus making her able to see how things look. When she heard news like that she just HAD to get in on even a small glimpse of what she had been missing. She called her parents and had them purchase the game and gear for her. By the seer grace of god, her parents managed to get a copy. As soon as she got home with it, Aubrey calibrated the NerveGear, having someone read the instructions to her. Needless to say, Bre had never played a video game in her life. Or at least none that weren't vocal based. She had no skill in the area and was almost certian that this would show through when she played.

Aubrey was bewildered by everything about the NerveGear. This included the startup with the rainbow circle. Bre, being blind, had never seen color before so this experience was that of a lifetime. The doctors proved right. Not only could she see everything again, but now Bre could finally feel a sense of normalcy. As soon as the game loaded Aubrey was so overwhelmed by everything that she almost began to cry. It was so beautiful! Even things like buildings were delightful to her. She wanted to see everything this new world had to offer. The more things she saw, the less she wanted to leave. SAO was almost like her own little paradise.

In the middle of her exploring she was transported into the center for the announcement that everyone remembers. After the announcement, Aubrey just stood there. While everyone was changing and panicking, she just stood there. Bre didn't know whether to feel scared or overjoyed. She could finally see the world, the sky, PEOPLE. A Large part of her didn't want to return. That's when she decided to make a life for herself here in this new world, but she realized that her lack of skill would hurt her chances. So, she decided that she would become one of the best crafter smiths in the game.

When the game had finally been cleared Aubrey couldn't help but feel a ping of sadness. This meant that she had to leave her world that she loved and go back the the world of darkness. Her days on the other side were filled with depression and sadness. Her parents must have noticed this and got her the newest release of the game, SAOR. When her parents gave her the new game Aubrey was so overjoyed that she began to cry. She could finally return to the land she loved after waiting for two long years in complete blind darkness. It wasn't long after she received the game that she began to play. While in game, she noticed the bug. She couldn't help but smile for at last, she truly had returned.

CODE:
[imgleft]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk167/your_one_only_love/Anime Girls/5964741.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][size=24][u][color=white]X[/color][color=#7D7F94]Aubrey[/color][color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][/u][/size]
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=#7d7f94][i]The Crafty Shooter[/i][/color]
[color=#03C03C]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][size=4]
[/size][color=#FF7F00]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][color=#FF0028]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][color= #990000]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][size=4]
[/size][color=#6600FF]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][/size][/align][size=4]
[/size][color=#FFC469]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][/size][/align]

[color=#838EDE]▶ [ I was [i]BLIND[/i]... ][/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=11][color=#8B8589] Normal postage.
[color=black][i]"Think Think Think."[/i][/color]
[color=#8470FF]"Control Character."[/color]
[color=#5218FA]"Talk talk talk"[/color]

[align=right][color=#838EDE][ ...but now I can [b][i]SEE[/b][/i]. ] ◄[/align][/color]
[size=10] ◆ [b][u]Floor:[/b][/u] 50- old shop[color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color] ◆ [b][u]Who are you?:[/b][/u] Myself
◆ [b][u]Equipment:[/b][/u] [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64024521]Basic clothes[/url]
◆ [b][u]Level:[/b][/u] 65[color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color] ◆ [u][b]Theme:[/b][/u] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sENM2wA_FTg]It's Time...[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image
XAubreyXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe Crafty Shooter
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▶ [ I was BLIND... ]
                                            XXXXX Normal postage.
                                            "Think Think Think."
                                            "Control Character."
                                            "Talk talk talk"

[ ...but now I can SEE. ] ◄

Floor: 50- old shopXXXXXXXXXXWho are you?: Myself
                                            Equipment: Basic clothes
                                            Level: 68XXXXXXXXXXTheme: It's Time...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff