Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Rogue

Naeril Kohaku
Calelith
Naeril Kohaku
Dorian... My country has no laws AGAINST such things. Not a single one. Yet I have never had an add that would work for me other then the cash tree adds and now they have refused me as well.

I doubt your country has no laws concerning these things.

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

I said there are no laws against adds as the ones gaia uses for people to earn cash... Not that there are no laws at all..

Reading fail.

Re-read what I posted.

Moonlight Cat

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
Naeril Kohaku
-sighs- My posts haven't been read... AGAIN.
NONE of the others (View SocialVibe Activities, View PaymentWall Videos, View Volume11 Videos) would give me cash! Two of them say my daily offer is reached even tho I just logged on I HAVEN'T gotten even 1gc today from the CASH TREE the third at least is honest and says they just won't work with my country.

"We are sorry, but this offer is not available in your country.
Please try another offer."
"Sorry, we are all out of videos today. Check back tomorrow! "
"Daily offer limit reached. Try again tomorrow!"

This is what I get from the three cash tree offers up there, the offers that are supposed to work!

EDIT: Akasha... my country does a hell of a lot of business with the US and we don't have any laws against watching adds for funds.

McGee, what am trying to say is that gaia should at least check how wide the coverage of the adds they offer is cos right now I feel left out on a hell of a lot of stuff here and the cash tree was my only possible way to get things and now I'm being shunned off of it too

I believe I answered that by saying the other three normally don't have videos for me either neutral It all just depends when they have offers.

Lonely Vampire

16,600 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100
Please don't tell me what are my country's laws on that matter. I think I'm more aware of that then you are. I'm afraid that that's exactly why we're shunned out cos our lack of letter to letter laws on 'adds' and such. The general idea is "hey they have no laws against it then they can abuse it lets not give em anything!" and I'm saying it from experience as I am a developer of virtual goods on another website but I'm not allowed to send my hard earned cash because I'm from this country and we're denied this option because there where people from the country that cheated. But surprisingly people from the US are allowed to even tho there are a hell of a lot more cheaters and hackers there then in my country. Heck there I'm not even allowed to listen to most of the music cos it's not available in my country' and why? No one will answer to that. I only hear 'legal notices' but then why is there music that I can listen to? Isn't it falling under those notices as well? I'm discriminated a HELL of a lot based on my country and it's laws so don't tell me what they have and don't have please...

ArrancarYoruichi: Thanks. I still don't think such 'offers' should be in the daily cash tree in such case but in the rest of the tabs. As I said... apparently a fail on gaia's end for now.

Moonlight Cat

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
Naeril Kohaku
Please don't tell me what are my country's laws on that matter. I think I'm more aware of that then you are. I'm afraid that that's exactly why we're shunned out cos our lack of letter to letter laws on 'adds' and such. The general idea is "hey they have no laws against it then they can abuse it lets not give em anything!" and I'm saying it from experience as I am a developer of virtual goods on another website but I'm not allowed to send my hard earned cash because I'm from this country and we're denied this option because there where people from the country that cheated. But surprisingly people from the US are allowed to even tho there are a hell of a lot more cheaters and hackers there then in my country. Heck there I'm not even allowed to listen to most of the music cos it's not available in my country' and why? No one will answer to that. I only hear 'legal notices' but then why is there music that I can listen to? Isn't it falling under those notices as well? I'm discriminated a HELL of a lot based on my country and it's laws so don't tell me what they have and don't have please...

ArrancarYoruichi: Thanks. I still don't think such 'offers' should be in the daily cash tree in such case but in the rest of the tabs. As I said... apparently a fail on gaia's end for now.

They're not. The cash tree just lets you know that you have cash offers waiting on you, which normally was always the blue noodle videos. They just grouped the "cheap video viewing for cash" sponsors all in one spot.

Apocalyptic Spotter

11,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Holy s**t. Every time I think I've found the rock bottom of ignorance, someone had to up the ante.

Mecha Neko - only available in USA. "OMG, DISCRIMINATION against international users!"
Blue Noodle - no longer available in USA. "OMG, DISCRIMINATION against international users!"

Did you even read what was going on, or did you see the words "USA" and flip out?

Witty Risk-Taker

19,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Naeril Kohaku
Okay why are all but the blue node videos unavailable for most countries that are not in the US? Right now I can't do any of the cash tree offers. Only blue node used to work. I hate this US only discrimination gaia is pulling off lately. Items for us people only, adds are for the us customers only... So what of the other users? Or is gaia trying to become a US only site?

...How on earth did you come to that conclusion from the Dev Alert saying that Blue Noodle was being taken away from US customers? o.O

Inquisitor

:S

I am from the UK and I can do Cash Offers just fine.
What would be the point in Gaia becoming a US only site? They try to cater to as many international users as they can.

In both situations of the Mecha Neko FMA Sponsorship and Blue Noodle, it had nothing to do with Gaia why they had to be restricted/taken down.

Questionable Connoisseur

14,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Did you consider the possibility that the cash offers may just be glitching at the moment instead of instantly pulling the discrimination card?

Why do people always think the worst?

The other offers usually work for me (I'm EU) but today it's a bit wonky. I'm guessing when they removed the Blue Noodle offers the monkeys pulled out a few cards. Just give the devs a kind heads up and they'll fix it, no need to flip.

Lonely Vampire

16,600 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100
Bleeding Apocalypse: it was removed from ALL users. Not the US users. I was meaning the other adds that where left that ARE US only. (surprise!)

gum disease: I mean that gaia should check out what the new offers will be offering before they do become us only.

Yilanti Midnight: actually I wasn't flipping till people started ignoring my first post and they did the big flipping so the thread went from the cash shop to a totally useless discrimination talk...

Lonely Noob

Razumi Yazura
No.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/dev-notices/site-changes/t.63632027_579/#579

Blue Noodle is no longer doing business in the US, so it was removed today.

Heffering annoying. :/

Original Vampire

16,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Naeril Kohaku
Bleeding Apocalypse: it was removed from ALL users. Not the US users. I was meaning the other adds that where left that ARE US only. (surprise!)

gum disease: I mean that gaia should check out what the new offers will be offering before they do become us only.

Yilanti Midnight: actually I wasn't flipping till people started ignoring my first post and they did the big flipping so the thread went from the cash shop to a totally useless discrimination talk...
User Image
No, no, no, no honey. It was removed for everyone. Including people from the United States. And the dev in the dev alert said that they will be looking for someone else to do business with.

Apocalyptic Rogue

Naeril Kohaku

Oh you're one of THOSE types of people.

I'm a developer so I know more about this then the rest of y'all. Don't question me on what I say because I know what I'm saying.

Nice generalization there dude. (referring to the sentence enlarged)

Get over it. You're not being discriminated against because of where YOU live.

Precious Cat

Naeril Kohaku

Where are you from, if it is not a secret?

Lonely Vampire

16,600 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100
was that really the only thing you read from my post? I love how you just pull words right out of the contest to make yourself a what... better man?
I said I'm a developer of virtual goods that have never done anything wrong and still i was blocked from using an option exactly because I am from this country. The place I worked actually didn't bother hiding it. But you didn't read that and you'll just say I'm repeating myself. Yes. I am better then the people that actually steal. And I am better then YOU in knowing MY country's laws. Unless you are a lawyer that does know my country's law, then I'll agree you know more. Now please explain to me how is your ranting and pride polishing helping my issue with being unable to do anything any more to EARN my GC?

A.D.1492: I'd rather not say the country's name but it's in eastern Europe and part of the EU, tho online I don't have the same rights as the older members of the EU.

Gambino Medalist

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items