Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Vampire

16,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100
never mind please delete the thread went too far off topic based on a single word used by carelessness on my end. Tho I didn't expect so many trolls in the feedback thread.

Valiant Bard

34,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
No.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/dev-notices/site-changes/t.63632027_579/#579

Blue Noodle is no longer doing business in the US, so it was removed today.

Lonely Vampire

16,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100
I understand that blue node has discontinued working with gaia. I'm asking why none of the other cash tree adds are available for me! They all say "hey f-you kid we have no offers for you cos you're not from a country we like!"
You didn't even read what I asked! I don't like when people reply with a template message to everything just cos it seems to be in the general context.

Moonlight Cat

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
Certain offers are only available in certain countries. I almost never have any other cash offerings from the main four video providers (I guess that makes 3 now). But I know for other offers, they're different depending on where you live. Friends outside of the US sometimes get great offers that I don't get and vice versa.

Shameless Nerd

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
Because Gaia is a US based country that has to follow US laws. If a country stops doing business in the US, it means Gaia not work with them. It's a problem for international work, and Gaia has to work with in the realm that they exist, which is with US laws.

Vicious Warlord

Legal s**t, that's why.
Gaia isn't trying to discriminate against anyone, it's seriously all about international laws.

Lonely Vampire

16,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100
-sighs- My posts haven't been read... AGAIN.
NONE of the others (View SocialVibe Activities, View PaymentWall Videos, View Volume11 Videos) would give me cash! Two of them say my daily offer is reached even tho I just logged on I HAVEN'T gotten even 1gc today from the CASH TREE the third at least is honest and says they just won't work with my country.

"We are sorry, but this offer is not available in your country.
Please try another offer."
"Sorry, we are all out of videos today. Check back tomorrow! "
"Daily offer limit reached. Try again tomorrow!"

This is what I get from the three cash tree offers up there, the offers that are supposed to work!

EDIT: Akasha... my country does a hell of a lot of business with the US and we don't have any laws against watching adds for funds.

McGee, what am trying to say is that gaia should at least check how wide the coverage of the adds they offer is cos right now I feel left out on a hell of a lot of stuff here and the cash tree was my only possible way to get things and now I'm being shunned off of it too
OP I'm getting the same thing so I don't think it's just a non-US thing, I think it's a general ads-not-working thing

Angelic Paladin

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
There are offers that I cannot do since I live in the US. It works both ways, you know.

Its a legal thing and I would rather they go according to the law of whatever country makes the offer instead of throwing something onsite illegal and lose Gaia completely.

Would you b***h then if there was no Gaia due to not obeying the LAW?? And you know, if you are old enough to vote in your country, you could always vote with/for the lawmakers and legislation that you approve of.

Lonely Vampire

16,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100
Dorian... My country has no laws AGAINST such things. Not a single one. Yet I have never had an add that would work for me other then the cash tree adds and now they have refused me as well.

Apocalyptic Rogue

Naeril Kohaku
Dorian... My country has no laws AGAINST such things. Not a single one. Yet I have never had an add that would work for me other then the cash tree adds and now they have refused me as well.

I doubt your country has no laws concerning these things.

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Sparkly Pirate

19,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
I live in the US, but I'm not getting any videos from Payment Wall or V11 either.

Lonely Vampire

16,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100
Calelith
Naeril Kohaku

I doubt your country has no laws concerning these things.

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

I said there are no laws against adds as the ones gaia uses for people to earn cash... Not that there are no laws at all...

marshmallowcreampie thanks for the info. it seems gaia messed something up seriously with the cash tree in general...

Benevolent Star

15,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
You are not the only one, but be patient. It is said new offers will arrive, according to dev notice.
So keep your heads up for those and hope it will work for your country too,

Lonely Vampire

16,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Edward 100
I'm voicing this now so they won't tell me later "well we didn't know... be patient for the next time we decide to add more offers"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff