Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you listening to Kpop right now?

Of course! 0.34210526315789 34.2% [ 13 ]
No 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
I always listen to Kpop even when I sleep! 0.28947368421053 28.9% [ 11 ]
I like Kpop but I'm listening to something else right now. 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 12 ]
Yay! A Poll! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I don't listen to Kpop but I just wanted to vote xD 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Love Song by BigBang
That's what I'm listening to.

I love that song, it is so beautiful and it sounds to sincere. The video compliments the song so perfectly. Lovely. I definitely DO NOT hate this Love Song ^^
keikari-haiku
taka-jo
B.A.P's Crash and BTOB's WOW and My Girl have been on repeat for weeks. smile But atm, listening to San-E's Wish You to be Unhappy.

heart B.A.P. heart

YES. LOVE B.A.P. flawless group. <3 and their inability to act cute is absolutely adorable.

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Well, some of them maybe painted on, cause in the video of Blue and Fantastic Baby, Taeyang at one point had tatts on his neck and then like 15 seconds latter they were gone.. Lol So I would like to believe that they are all real. I know Tae does have a cross on the side of this abdominal/ torso area. Real or not, however the tatts are all fitting for his body. xD
Lol I've also noticed that TOP can also be some what seductive as well.. Lol just some of the looks he gives can make a girl melt so easily. But yeah, I'm waiting for the day when the sexiness just explodes, I hope the world will be ready for when it happens though. xDD

That' true, for the Alive promotions Taeyang was all tatted up but then in the some of the videos the tats were gone. Either way I think Tae can pull them off. GD pulls of tats so well, really well! Some guys just don't look good with tats but GD just looks sexy <3 Oh so sexy..... Let's hope they're real xD
OMG TOP IS SEXINESS OVERLOAD! Seriously! His eyes! He's got this look that he does and it's like........O...M...G.... and then I just melt. Simply melt xD But seriously, if TOP were to show off the full extent of his sexiness, I don't the world could take it. He would just upset the balance of sexiness lol xD

Yeah, I was all confused about that.. I had to take a couple double takes with that. xD But yeah, it's just you don't normally seen Asians with tattoos, unless their in a gang.. So it really came as a shock to me when I say those two with tats. You're so right, they both can pull them off sooo well. Even if you have a tat of a pizza on your shoulder *coughGDcough* Lol. TOP really does have amazing eyes, I think they are definitely his best feature. (: Lol, yes, the world will never be the same when he lets the sexiness that is TOP out into the world. xD

It's true, tattoos aren't taken lightly in most asian societies, the fact that GD has more than one is quite shocking. But they suit him. Even the pizza on his shoulder lol it's suppose to be a dragon ball from Dragon Ball Z right? lol
Yes TOP's eyes are his best features plus add that sneaky mysterious smile that he has and you have a winning combo. ^^ The world is not ready for his sexiness and he knows it xD

Oh, is that what it's supposed to be? Lol I never really looked at it that closely haha. That would be a cool idea for a tattoo though. Haha, a dangerous but winning combo.

Yeah, that's what it's supposed to be. The only reason I knew about it is because I read about. But it seriously does look like a pizza lol
I serious winning combo ^^

Lol oh okay that's freakin cool, I can definitely see him with a Dragon Ball tattoo, I mean he is G-Dragon after all. Lol.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
taka-jo
keikari-haiku
taka-jo
B.A.P's Crash and BTOB's WOW and My Girl have been on repeat for weeks. smile But atm, listening to San-E's Wish You to be Unhappy.

heart B.A.P. heart

YES. LOVE B.A.P. flawless group. <3 and their inability to act cute is absolutely adorable.

It is adorable!!! blaugh Who's your favorite member?

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Yeah, I was all confused about that.. I had to take a couple double takes with that. xD But yeah, it's just you don't normally seen Asians with tattoos, unless their in a gang.. So it really came as a shock to me when I say those two with tats. You're so right, they both can pull them off sooo well. Even if you have a tat of a pizza on your shoulder *coughGDcough* Lol. TOP really does have amazing eyes, I think they are definitely his best feature. (: Lol, yes, the world will never be the same when he lets the sexiness that is TOP out into the world. xD

It's true, tattoos aren't taken lightly in most asian societies, the fact that GD has more than one is quite shocking. But they suit him. Even the pizza on his shoulder lol it's suppose to be a dragon ball from Dragon Ball Z right? lol
Yes TOP's eyes are his best features plus add that sneaky mysterious smile that he has and you have a winning combo. ^^ The world is not ready for his sexiness and he knows it xD

Oh, is that what it's supposed to be? Lol I never really looked at it that closely haha. That would be a cool idea for a tattoo though. Haha, a dangerous but winning combo.

Yeah, that's what it's supposed to be. The only reason I knew about it is because I read about. But it seriously does look like a pizza lol

Lol oh okay that's freakin cool, I can definitely see him with a Dragon Ball tattoo, I mean he is G-Dragon after all. Lol.

A dragon tattoo for a dragon boy, it's fitting ^^ I read somewhere that GD actually like Dragonball Z and in a line in the song "knockout" he actually refers or makes reference to the show.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Now listening to:
B2st (Beast)- Beautiful Night.
I love that song! It makes me wanna get up and dance. It always puts me in a good mood, a party mood ^^

Profitable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
keikari-haiku
Koharu Kazami
keikari-haiku
Koharu Kazami
keikari-haiku
Koharu Kazami

Hmm. Thanks. For the KH tip. Is it true that the 3 ds version is hard to use?
And I'm not really a fan of Big Bang. Their style isn't for me. But I love Taeyang and his song wedding dress. You?

I honestly don't know if it's hard to use it, I haven't checked out the reviews for it. But don't worry when I get (I hope I get it ^^) I'll let you know ^^
I'm a huge fan ^^ they were actually the first kpop group I listened to well them and 2ne1. But I'm definitely TOP bias. He's my favorite ^^ But my favorite song is actually Knockout by GD and TOP. What's your favorite group?

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it.
My first group was somewhat Suju but them I got into SHINee and I was hooked on it ever since. Do you like CN Blue?

Oh I like Suju and SHINee. ^^
I'm gonna be totally honest, I've heard of CN Blue but I've never actually heard any of their songs
>< I don't know why but I haven't sweatdrop

They're similar to FT Island maybe because they're from the same company. But they are newer then FT Island. If you look them up I highly suggest listening to their song Intutition. Have you heard of 2 PM?

Awesome I'll look into it. I like FT Island so I'll probably like them too ^^
Oh I like 2 PM and 2 AM although at first I used to get them confused and mix up the members >< Apparently the fact that the number 2 is in both their group names threw me off ><' lol

I know what you mean. It's even more confusing that they're in the same company too. Do you like SNSD?

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Koharu Kazami
keikari-haiku
Koharu Kazami
keikari-haiku
Koharu Kazami

My first group was somewhat Suju but them I got into SHINee and I was hooked on it ever since. Do you like CN Blue?

I'm gonna be totally honest, I've heard of CN Blue but I've never actually heard any of their songs

They're similar to FT Island maybe because they're from the same company. But they are newer then FT Island. If you look them up I highly suggest listening to their song Intutition. Have you heard of 2 PM?

Oh I like 2 PM and 2 AM although at first I used to get them confused and mix up the members >< Apparently the fact that the number 2 is in both their group names threw me off ><' lol

I know what you mean. It's even more confusing that they're in the same company too. Do you like SNSD?

Honestly I'm kinda indifferent to SNSD. I can't say I don't like because that's not true, but I don't really like them either. I know they are the queens of Kpop and I have listened to their songs but idk, they just didn't leave an impression on me. I don't know why?

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

A dragon tattoo for a dragon boy, it's fitting ^^ I read somewhere that GD actually like Dragonball Z and in a line in the song "knockout" he actually refers or makes reference to the show.

That makes sense Lol. Oh, well I need to look up the lyrics and see, hopefully I'll be able to get it, haha.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

That makes sense Lol. Oh, well I need to look up the lyrics and see, hopefully I'll be able to get it, haha.

Hopefully. I can't remember where I saw that or read it but I know I did!

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Listening to:

Bigbang- Still Alive

This song is so powerful! It definitely is a statement piece. After hearing this song you know that BigBang is back and they mean business. Also I can't help but sing along with Taeyang during the chorus (even though I mostly butcher the pronunciation of the chorus ><' lol).

Profitable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
keikari-haiku
Koharu Kazami
keikari-haiku
Koharu Kazami
keikari-haiku
Koharu Kazami

Honestly I'm kinda indifferent to SNSD. I can't say I don't like because that's not true, but I don't really like them either. I know they are the queens of Kpop and I have listened to their songs but idk, they just didn't leave an impression on me. I don't know why?

Just wondering. Oh tat reminds me did you know wonder girls was on nickelodeon?

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Koharu Kazami
keikari-haiku
Koharu Kazami
keikari-haiku
Koharu Kazami

I had heard about that. They did a movie for Nickelodeon or something like that right? I'm pretty sure it was a movie but I never saw it. ><

Wheezing Gekko

ZE:A - Daily Daily (Korean version)

I was listening to their discography, and that song just stuck to me. ;~;

Profitable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
keikari-haiku
Koharu Kazami
keikari-haiku
Koharu Kazami
keikari-haiku
Koharu Kazami

I had heard about that. They did a movie for Nickelodeon or something like that right? I'm pretty sure it was a movie but I never saw it. ><

Yeah. It was at the beginning of the year but I didnt see it. But I'm upset because one direction appeared on nick and was popular in an instant and the same with Psy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff