Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Luna Meriatchi
KatanaWielder26

So I'm a douchebag for wanting her to give the Coco to a person who is actually in need of one? I think you, sir, are the real douchebag for taking off your items and trying to look poor on the off chance that she would give it to you.
A contest so you can have a chance to win?

no a contest for everyone!
unlike u who tries to control evreyone on this thread nobody asked u to mod
im rich and so r u why do u want to beg

Intellectual Lunatic

KatanaWielder26

This contest will very well put you back into the game of getting the Coco. In the end, all you really want is a chance to get that Coco.
Have you seen me ask for that Coco? No, because I know I am perfectly capable of buying one myself if I wanted one. And so are you. All I asked for was a coat.
say alright

I would really love anything i have been questing for ever to get some kind of animal to hold So anything would be greatly appericated heart

Omnipresent Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Luna Meriatchi
KatanaWielder26

This contest will very well put you back into the game of getting the Coco. In the end, all you really want is a chance to get that Coco.
Have you seen me ask for that Coco? No, because I know I am perfectly capable of buying one myself if I wanted one. And so are you. All I asked for was a coat.

look i have the coco what now?
nobody asked u to ba a "dark knight"
she can decide for herself without people telling her

Intellectual Lunatic

KatanaWielder26

What do you mean what now? Now you've only proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the reason you posted was to get that Coco and sell it as soon as you got your paws on it.
I'm not telling her to do anything. If I remember correctly, you were the one who suggested the contest.

Omnipresent Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Luna Meriatchi
KatanaWielder26

What do you mean what now? Now you've only proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the reason you posted was to get that Coco and sell it as soon as you got your paws on it.
I'm not telling her to do anything. If I remember correctly, you were the one who suggested the contest.

im wearing a coco am i not?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/contest-coco-plushie/t.81859461/?_gaia_t_=7564

heres the contest i hope it's easy or else ill just give up and give it to someone random..
Luna u have nice slippers so cute heart

Intellectual Lunatic

KatanaWielder26

. . .
What I'm saying is that by showing you have a Coco, you've proven that all you wanted to do with the second Coco was to sell it and get money off of it, which is the exact opposite of what she wants.

Intellectual Lunatic

xlx_Sexy_Chick_xlx
Luna u have nice slippers so cute heart

Um hun, I'm not wearing slippers...? e.e
It's just a skin. But thanks anyway~ emotion_bigheart

Omnipresent Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Luna Meriatchi
KatanaWielder26

. . .
What I'm saying is that by showing you have a Coco, you've proven that all you wanted to do with the second Coco was to sell it and get money off of it, which is the exact opposite of what she wants.

true why do u care once i have it u dont know what im going to do
so ur just making assumptions

Intellectual Lunatic

KatanaWielder26

I care because I can't stand people who try to cheat others out of that one item they really want just to sell it off.
I am making an assumption. Dare to prove me wrong?

Omnipresent Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Luna Meriatchi
KatanaWielder26

I care because I can't stand people who try to cheat others out of that one item they really want just to sell it off.
I am making an assumption. Dare to prove me wrong?

yep because ive donated over a mil
so dont call me mr vendor without knowing me
and u really shouldnt ever make any assumptions
judgemental people not really nice...

Intellectual Lunatic

KatanaWielder26

So donating money now justifies cheating other people off? I don't really think so. That's like saying you can take somebody else's things because you gave some money to somebody else.
Based on what I've seen here, I believe you are a vendor. Unless you wish to prove me wrong.
So you've never made an assumption ever in your life? People make assumptions everyday. And all you've done is circumvent the question. What will you do with the Coco if you have it? Sell it? Because if so, then I'm completely justified to say these things about you. If not, I'll apologize for assuming.

Omnipresent Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Luna Meriatchi
KatanaWielder26

So donating money now justifies cheating other people off? I don't really think so. That's like saying you can take somebody else's things because you gave some money to somebody else.
Based on what I've seen here, I believe you are a vendor. Unless you wish to prove me wrong.
So you've never made an assumption ever in your life? People make assumptions everyday. And all you've done is circumvent the question. What will you do with the Coco if you have it? Sell it? Because if so, then I'm completely justified to say these things about you. If not, I'll apologize for assuming.

hmm i never once said im a vendor on this thread so assumption
if i had the coco honestly keep it
why r u giving drama its just pixels
so please stop talking to me dont reply
have a good night

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items