Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Loiterer

Aennchen
Pen 7
Blackrose_Knight
Welcome to living with people who are scent sensitive. It sucks. Deal with it. You want to wear the scents you like? Move out. That was a perk of moving out of my 'rents. They can only deal with citrus scents and I like floral, floral cause their lips to swell. You need to be respectful of your grandmother's health needs. She also probably should have told you she returned them as well. You then destroyed your grandmother's property in a petty attempt to "get back" at her. Grow the ******** up.
I believe an eye for an eye. I lose my s**t, she loses hers. It may be petty to you, but it's how I get by. great stress reliever. And believe me. I have lot of it.
and there are circumstances that prevent me from moving out, I'm afraid. I could if I would; I swear.
but that's not the issue here. It's about respecting my personal property I buy with my own damn money.

You have some serious anger issues and need to grow up. You sound like a whiny 2 year old. You do not pay for rent. She is your caretaker. If she cannot breathe with your cheap perfume in the air, you don't wear it.
Thank you for pointing out an issue I know I have already. rolleyes
Anger issues or not, is not the point. Even if I accepted her actions of returning my s**t, and actually gave 2 shits if she had athsma; IT'S ABOUT RESPECT OF PERSONAL PROPERTY. whether I pay rent or not, whether I'm of age or not, that's all it boils down to.
Pen 7
IT'S ABOUT RESPECT OF PERSONAL PROPERTY.

Funny. That's exactly what everyone else is thinking about you.

"******** her house, ******** her flowers."

You know? Her personal property?

Devoted Pirate

Pen 7
Aennchen
Pen 7
Blackrose_Knight
Welcome to living with people who are scent sensitive. It sucks. Deal with it. You want to wear the scents you like? Move out. That was a perk of moving out of my 'rents. They can only deal with citrus scents and I like floral, floral cause their lips to swell. You need to be respectful of your grandmother's health needs. She also probably should have told you she returned them as well. You then destroyed your grandmother's property in a petty attempt to "get back" at her. Grow the ******** up.
I believe an eye for an eye. I lose my s**t, she loses hers. It may be petty to you, but it's how I get by. great stress reliever. And believe me. I have lot of it.
and there are circumstances that prevent me from moving out, I'm afraid. I could if I would; I swear.
but that's not the issue here. It's about respecting my personal property I buy with my own damn money.

You have some serious anger issues and need to grow up. You sound like a whiny 2 year old. You do not pay for rent. She is your caretaker. If she cannot breathe with your cheap perfume in the air, you don't wear it.
Anger issues or not, is not the point. Even if I accepted her actions of returning my s**t, and actually gave 2 shits if she had athsma; IT'S ABOUT RESPECT OF PERSONAL PROPERTY. whether I pay rent or not, whether I'm of age or not, that's all it boils down to.
Respect is a two way street. If I were to meet you right now, I would be sorely tempted to slap your face till you bled. You are acting like a petulant, spoiled, little c**t. of a child You show respect to earn it. Give your grandmother some respect, like I don't know, respect she has a breathing problem and your s**t perfume aggravates it. Oh, and not throw away her s**t as "retaliation". She might show you some respect in return.

Devoted Loiterer

Like Totally Not A Mule
Pen 7

had she not touched mine, I wouldn't have messed with hers.
eye for an eye, dude
Pen 7
Aennchen
Pen 7
Blackrose_Knight

She should have told you about returning your belongings, but health is more important than cheap a** 1 dollar perfume. I am guessing you were aware of this condition, though. Why did you even buy the stuff?

Devoted Pirate

Pen 7
Like Totally Not A Mule
Pen 7

eye for an eye, dude
Then you are touching HER s**t, and she can throw you out. Eye for an eye and all...
Pen 7
Like Totally Not A Mule
Pen 7

eye for an eye, dude

And that makes you an immature little t**t. Grow the ******** up and learn some manners. Or get some help.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Honestly, chill the ******** out. Getting this worked up over some 3 dollar perfumes?

Look, here's what i say. If your GRANDMOTHER cannot BREATHE (If you weren't aware, people die when they can't breathe -_- ) with your perfumes, but you need them, MOVE OUT. If she gave you your money back, well, there's no problem. She should have talked to you, and should have (If she didnt) given you your money back, but that isnt enough to demand you have no respect and throw stuff of her's out.

Honestly, i try to be nice.. But there is something going on, or you're really bratty..
Pen 7
eye for an eye, dude

Yeah, that leaves everyone blind.

But hey, congratulations. You sure proved you're pettier, meaner, stupider, and a bigger b***h than she is. I'm sure she'll think you're a big woman now, and not mess with your holy presence nor your sacred perfumes.

Or, if you're of age and she has ran out of patience with you as fast as I have, she'll just say "Kick rocks, b***h!" ...Maybe, "23 skiddoo, b***h!" but the message is generally "Take all of your ******** and go in the general direction of 'off.' "

I'd say I'd pray that your grandmother has all the patience I don't, but I don't pray for stuff. God already knows what I want anyway.

Tipsy Kitten

Pen 7
Like Totally Not A Mule
Pen 7

eye for an eye, dude

you lost your right to be respected when you decided to disregard your poor grandmother's breathing problems with your stupid, cheap dollar store perfumes.
seeing as your grandmother threw out your cheap perfume right away and the fact that you KNOW she has asthma and can't breath while around it, I take it there's probably some type of rule (said or unsaid) prohibiting scents in HERRRRR house.
If you don't like said rules, then move the ******** out and grow up. wink
Pen 7
she's always touching my s**t; turning my fan the opposite way I want it; moving my toothpaste off the bathroom counter. If I wanted it in the drawer, I'd put it in the goddamn drawer! scream

If you want people to respect you, you have to respect them. You obviously have no respect for anyone, especially your poor grandmother who has a better reason for returning your perfumes than you have for buying them in the first place. Maybe the fact that your fan was pointing a certain way was inconveniencing her - have you ever thought about that? And toothpaste doesn't need to be on the counter when it can easily go in a drawer where it will be secure and out of the way. Clean up after yourself, and you won't have this problem. Don't lash out at others because you're too lazy and self-entitled to deal with sharing a living space.

Shameless Lunatic

18,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
You live in her house, you follow her rules.
You deserve no respect from someone if you can't respect them in the first place. You knew your grandmother has breathing problems, you probably knew she has problems with perfumes...and yet you bought them anyway. Why should she respect you if you can't respect the fact that she has breathing problems?
User Image A writer is a person...

I gather you came here posting this so that people would fall all over themselves and pity you over your grandmother. Which may have been the case had you been able to muster up one once of remorse or caring for anyone in this situation other then yourself and your three dollars.

I will play the nuetral field here though as it seems LI has already more then given you the general gist of the issue and the best advice you'll get with "grow up".

Was if right of her to return your stuff with out telling you? No. She should have approached you and explained the issue with her asthma and that such type of products would be hazardous to her health.

But, judging by your overly selfish reaction and behavior I'm going to assume this is not the first time that you have butted heads with the old woman and at this point she's learned that speaking to you is beyond a lost cause so she skips straight to action. What would have happened if she came up to you and asked you to return the perfumes so she didn't go into respitory failure? The idea I get from you is the response likely would have been "******** no b***h, I don't give a s**t". So what did she do? She took her own health into her own hands and returned the cheap stuff.

Good for her. Honestly. She cares about her health, not you being able to smell like a street corner prostitute. That is -her- right in -her- house. Don't like it? Move out. And if you can't move out because you can't live on your own then show some grace and be glad that she allows you to stay under that roof. Cause rent money or no rent money, if you were my child/grandchild, I wouldn't stop to throw pennies in your hat out on the street.

For god's sake, its not like she sold your car while you were picking up dinner for the two of you. She returned cheap perfume so that she didn't risk hospilazation and you don't care? I would say that her returning those things -was- her getting an eye for an eye. You showed you didn't care about her, and she showed it right back.

Bravo to you.

...that has taught their mind to misbehave User Image

3,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Maybe you two should have come with an agreement that you will not wear the perfume when you're not with her. That way she won't have breathing problems and you can wear your perfume (as long as the perfume wears off by the time you get home).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff