Welcome to Gaia! ::

Llorin
CH1YO
Are you a pervert?

I am not a pervert... but I am a man so how you can define what is naturally pervert and what is not.

But you know I am a man so... in short it is true... all male animals are perverts... Their life force is based on perpetrated life itself.

What we have here are two statements which you can know to be true: "I am not a pervert." and "I am a man" and one assumption: " all male animals are perverts." By using logic we can determine that assumption to be false, not all men are perverts as is proved by your example.

Eloquent Friend

CH1YO
Llorin
CH1YO
Are you a pervert?

I am not a pervert... but I am a man so how you can define what is naturally pervert and what is not.

But you know I am a man so... in short it is true... all male animals are perverts... Their life force is based on perpetrated life itself.

What we have here are two statements which you can know to be true: "I am not a pervert." and "I am a man" and one assumption: " all male animals are perverts." By using logic we can determine that assumption to be false, not all men are perverts as is proved by your example.

Indeed. Honestly having many.... interesting discussions with men and women: I find both genders equally capable of being "perverts." For that matter, either gender is also capable of being violent toward other people. But hey, the human mind is a strange thing.
CH1YO
Llorin
CH1YO
Are you a pervert?

Certainly... I do believe I am not a pervert... at least compared with other men or perverts.
But that's wishful thinking... I want to believe that I am not pervert... I want to believe that I am something clean or pure or impartial... I truly believe that I am not pervert because I do not like sex as much as other do...this is all false... deeper than I thought my guilt and conscience is betraying me in order to protect me. My brain consums a lot of thestostorene... and it is affected by that.

Therefore... I must be a pervert if I am a man.

Timid Noob

Llorin
CH1YO
Llorin
CH1YO
Are you a pervert?

Certainly... I do believe I am not a pervert... at least compared with other men or perverts.
But that's wishful thinking... I want to believe that I am not pervert... I want to believe that I am something clean or pure or impartial... I truly believe that I am not pervert because I do not like sex as much as other do...this is all false... deeper than I thought my guilt and conscience is betraying me in order to protect me. My brain consums a lot of thestostorene... and it is affected by that.

Bullshevik. If your hormones act up and you actively resist their influence, then you are not a pervert.
Llorin
CH1YO
Llorin
CH1YO
Are you a pervert?

Thestostorene sounds like some kind of space-age polymer.

Sex is supposed to feel nice, there's nothing perverted in that.
Don't feel ashamed about how your were born. You can't help being male. You can help behaving in a stereotypically negative male way, and let me tell you that not all men behave aggressively towards women.
Jaydoggy
CH1YO
Llorin
CH1YO
Are you a pervert?

Indeed. Honestly having many.... interesting discussions with men and women: I find both genders equally capable of being "perverts." For that matter, either gender is also capable of being violent toward other people. But hey, the human mind is a strange thing.

Stadistics and history prove otherwise.
No woman have ever cut the lips of a man or other woman to prevent her partner (husband or wife) from kissing other people. Same goes for ears, nose, hands or eyes.
No woman have ever beaten a pregnant man to death because his didn't vote a specific poltician.
Woman-into-man rape isn't endemic to women... The opposite isn't true.

It doesn't how you see at it... there is something naturally evil in men.
The fact that the opener -me- is male and feels the urge to confess it confirms this again.
CH1YO
Llorin
CH1YO
Llorin
CH1YO
Are you a pervert?

There is nothing nice in sex... and almost everything is peverted.

1.You have to choose a partner, therefore you have to discard a lot of candidates (female or male). Those people discarded would suffer a depresion because of that forever. The first part is brutal because you are advocating cryptoeugenetics. You are choosing people because of his/her appearance or shape, then because of her/his intellect and then his/her psychology...

For those who do not fall in love, you have to choose, there is no other way around.
Llorin
CH1YO
Llorin
CH1YO
Llorin
CH1YO
Are you a pervert?

1.You have to choose a partner, therefore you have to discard a lot of candidates (female or male). Those people discarded would suffer a depresion because of that forever. The first part is brutal because you are advocating cryptoeugenetics. You are choosing people because of his/her appearance or shape, then because of her/his intellect and then his/her psychology...

For those who do not fall in love, you have to choose, there is no other way around.

Do you actually know what the word perverted means?

So everyone necessarily suffers a depression all of the time forever?
CH1YO
Llorin
CH1YO
Llorin
CH1YO

Do you actually know what the word perverted means?

So everyone necessarily suffers a depression all of the time forever?

Yes, something is broken forever inside oneself when you know how the world works.

Perverts are those who transgress the borders of natural morality. Perverts aren't just rapists or abusers but also those who dream about the acts of the formers...
Llorin
Yes, something is broken forever inside oneself when you know how the world works.

That person is not you.

Llorin
Perverts are those who transgress the borders of natural morality. Perverts aren't just rapists or abusers but also those who dream about the acts of the formers...

Do you know what natural morality means?
Jaydoggy
CH1YO
Llorin
CH1YO
Are you a pervert?

Statistics prove otherwise.
Moreover, if a man is a pervert or is violent, he can hurt his partner... a woman cannot anyone.
Llorin
Jaydoggy
CH1YO
Llorin
CH1YO
Are you a pervert?

Statistics prove otherwise.
Moreover, if a man is a pervert or is violent, he can hurt his partner... a woman cannot anyone.

Statistics actually demonstrate that not all men are perverts. Also women can hurt people, the majority of physical abuse of children is conducted by the mother for instance.
Llorin

I am a male, and I am most certainly not a pervert. I have no interest in sexual contact with anyone, or anything.

The only thing we should take from this is that "perverts are perverts".

Dapper Lunatic

Supernatural_Romance
There are still a few good men out there. Instead of feeling guilty about being a man just be a good one.

this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces