Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fatcat

I just don't. Especially the over done ones. I don't like the tan or muscles and most of the time the guys look completely stuck up.
Also, those guys remind me of Jersey Shore.

I like my guys pale and like this. Not scrawny, no ribs or bones showing, but this. Not necessarily always pale, I like a healthy tan too sometimes. But I like my guys like this. Maybe a tiny six pack, but nothing like...
User Image

This.
User Image

What about you, LD.
What do you prefer?

Greedy Fatcat

On Death Spiral
HisKittyBoton
I just don't

no one was asking you??

....;

Dapper Phantom

Lol I posted that emo boy pic earlier.

My BF is really thin but has like a straight up 6 pack. I do find that hot, but only because it's him? Like I kind of hate looking at guys with muscles.

People give me a hard time for not being buff, but I don't WANT to be buff. I want to be a pale, skinny little b***h. Now I am working on TONING my muscles, which is different than size. I want my muscles to be cut and visible but not very large. I have a fatty tummy right n now even though I'm skinny. It's estrogen. ;/

Greedy Fatcat

Dandrogyny

My BF is really thin but has like a straight up 6 pack. I do find that hot, but only because it's him? Like I kind of hate looking at guys with muscles.

People give me a hard time for not being buff, but I don't WANT to be buff. I want to be a pale, skinny little b***h. Now I am working on TONING my muscles, which is different than size. I want my muscles to be cut and visible but not very large. I have a fatty tummy right n now even though I'm skinny. It's estrogen. ;/

I should work out too.
I haz a fatty tummy too. ;o ;

Conservative Vampire

8,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The second guy.... omg. 3nodding
meh they are gross

Greedy Giver

I like when guys have big muscles for a reason. My hubby works on the railroad, so he carries around a fifteen pound maul and bangs on spikes all day, his muscles are SEXY mmmm.... wink

When a guy goes to a gym and uses little teeny weights with lots of reps to get big muscles and he goes through all these different movements to make all of his different muscles big so they all match and look nice, yea I don't get that, not sexy. neutral

skinny guys, eh....

but what these gentlemen are really missing is some sexy facial hair!! razz
im not into beards or buff guys either

its not like we live in a cave and thats necessary
kitti kat
I like when guys have big muscles for a reason. My hubby works on the railroad, so he carries around a fifteen pound maul and bangs on spikes all day, his muscles are SEXY mmmm.... wink

When a guy goes to a gym and uses little teeny weights with lots of reps to get big muscles and he goes through all these different movements to make all of his different muscles big so they all match and look nice, yea I don't get that, not sexy. neutral

skinny guys, eh....

but what these gentlemen are really missing is some sexy facial hair!! razz

facial hair hurts and has so many flipping germs, it can make you break out

Dapper Phantom

HisKittyBoton
Dandrogyny

I should work out too.
Yeah. I'm skinny but it's like... meh, I should just take a pic.

User Image

I'm flexing. No abs. Just flub. But it's rock hard under that blubber. Need to work that off.

Damn right that's a Spongebob blanket on my bed, lmao.

Greedy Fatcat

Dandrogyny
HisKittyBoton
Dandrogyny

I should work out too.

User Image

I'm flexing. No abs. Just flub. But it's rock hard under that blubber. Need to work that off.

Exactly my situation.

Dapper Phantom

HisKittyBoton
Dandrogyny
HisKittyBoton
Dandrogyny

I should work out too.

User Image

Exactly my situation.
I bet your tummy has less hair on it, though! :'O
lololololol
******** it's 6 am and I need to sleep.
I definitely prefer buff. Although not too buff. And I prefer my men not completely smooth. Some hair please!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff