Eyebrow
Dark Portrait
Eyebrow
Dark Portrait
K.C.
Chowder88
Eyebrow
Too many Japanese people...

what's that suppose to mean? stare i've lived there until recently... it's not an otaku's paradise or anything... jsut as much of a normal place is america is .... ( is it?)

i would have to agree with her im in japan right now and its not bad..

Eyebrow was using a technique called 'mockery'. 3nodding
No. I was entirely serious.

Really?

*thinks* I can understand where you're comming from.
I was being sarcastic about that but that's okay.

I'm just glad that that post is the second one so that people will comment on it ignorantly. But not enough people have for me to be happy.

I guess I'm comming down off my sugar high... I'm not picking up on anyone's sarcasm right now. sweatdrop
NO!!!

I'm going to have to switch to my troll account just for you.
i wud not move 2 japan bcuz there R 2 many japs and i hate japs
Yeah I wanna go really bad now lol. I'd like to go on vacation there or somthing. Of course, I doubt it'd happen lol.
I admit would be cool to live in Japan, but at the moment I would only like to visit. smile
Unibrow

LEIK OMG WTF LOL!!!!4&8!*(&#!!!1 U SAID A RACIST W0RD IMMA REPORT U TO LANZER NOW K BAI scream scream scream scream scream scream redface surprised xp
Dark Portrait
Unibrow

LEIK OMG WTF LOL!!!!4&8!*(&#!!!1 U SAID A RACIST W0RD IMMA REPORT U TO LANZER NOW K BAI scream scream scream scream scream scream redface surprised xp
OMG!! U MUST B A JAP!!!!
i want to visit japan
id like to live in japan cause then i can rent the anime movies u want to watcch
Vash600090
I know that I want to live in Japan, or at least visit there for a couple of years. xd
japan is great i love it so much too bad i cant live there but i visited it a cupole of time
I'd maybe like to visit for a long period of time but not live...
I'd like to go to Japan....
i wanna go to Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna go to Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna go to Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna go to Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna go to Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna go to Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna go to Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna go to Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna go to Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would stay there about one year or more 3nodding
Of corse I would want to go to Japan. Then I could get all the really cool video games before they come to America. And I could go to the Anime conventions and the Tokyo Game Show.
I'd like to visit.
I like living in Arizona, though...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas