Welcome to Gaia! ::

no it was a joke i am japaneses
Nah. Heard school's way too hard, and the place is crowded anyways. I wouldn't fit in with the whole organization thing either. Plus, it'd be a b***h to learn the language. 3nodding

sweatdrop I might be wrong about what I said, but this is what I've heard. I'm sure it'd be nice to visit, though.
I DO!

Well at least visit it alot!

And I am all most good at Japanese language!
hellboysexy
no it was a joke i am japaneses
With all the trouble I've seen you cause in the A/M/C these past couple of days, I'm surprised the mods haven't banned you yet... stare

'Jap' is a racial slur, learn that, you troll.

1,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I wanted to live there since before I got into anime. The anime only inhanced the want to live there.
i dont wanna live there, but i wanna visit japan
i want to!
I DO!~!!!!...

Exept for the earthquakes eek
i want 2 live there 'causeit looks cool and Kagome lived there sweatdrop heart redface 3nodding *gotta love Inu Yasha*
oooooooo i ant to go soooooo badly my dads taking me soon crying im sooo happy
oooooooo i ant to go soooooo badly my dads taking me soon crying im sooo happy and yeah im afraid of the earthquakes sweatdrop crying
I don't know I means I don't want to go just go there for anime. I want to learn about the culture and language first then I will go for a visit then I will find out if I want to live there xp . Monsters live there I could get foot prints and sell them on ebay xd .
i really want to live in japan very bad

me and my friends are going to make a horror game in japan.

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I really wanna go and see what it's like 3nodding
Nope. I wouldn't want to live in Japan. Why? They don't want me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games