Welcome to Gaia! ::

No, because Japan is always the first to get destroyed in by evil monsters who are trying to take over the earth.
Little Indigo, where did you get the Kill da Wabbit hat?
I wanna go there not only for the anime, but the food is good and things are so much more advanced their, I mean, technology and all. smile
i would like to visit japan but not live there
Well there is a high price of things there. I am attempting to learn the language and attempting to study the culture. However while I still work I think it might be a bad idea as women in Japan have to deal with a lot a crap in the work place, more than here. Still I like their culture so perhaps when I retire if I make enough money. There's also the nifty factor that they have the least amount of gun murders a year, only three.
I want to move to Japan. Not only for the anime, but also I would like to see my cousins who live in Japan.
i would LOVE to live there it's so beutiful! but i woulden't just move there for the anime and the manga and stuff like that i would move there because the cultre is so wonderful
Eyebrow

I loved that episode!
When I get out of collage, I may teach there for a year or two.
Eyebrow
xd I stole it off Elmer Fudd...

From a pink giftbox.
Little Indigo
No, because Japan is always the first to get destroyed in by evil monsters who are trying to take over the earth.

First, they destroy Tokyo, then they go for the rest of Japan, then New York, D.C., L.A., the entire U.S., Europe, then Asia.

Aliens want nothing to do with Africa, South America, the Middle East, or Australia. Why? Who knows.
Dark Portrait
First, they destroy Tokyo, then they go for the rest of Japan, then New York, D.C., L.A., the entire U.S., Europe, then Asia.

Aliens want nothing to do with Africa, South America, the Middle East, or Australia. Why? Who knows.
They're scared of the giraffes in Africa, the Rainforest in South America has too much humidity, the Middle East is their source of oil, and Kangaroos taste like chicken when cooked correctly... 3nodding
I want to visit... not live there... I won't feel rite... a viet leaving in japan... o.O I would be like ehhgsgjisodnjkfug or something but if its like vacation then I'm there!! muwhaha! 3nodding
Chowder88
Eyebrow
Too many Japanese people...

what's that suppose to mean? stare i've lived there until recently... it's not an otaku's paradise or anything... jsut as much of a normal place is america is .... ( is it?)

i would have to agree with her im in japan right now and its not bad..
K.C.
Chowder88
Eyebrow
Too many Japanese people...

what's that suppose to mean? stare i've lived there until recently... it's not an otaku's paradise or anything... jsut as much of a normal place is america is .... ( is it?)

i would have to agree with her im in japan right now and its not bad..

Eyebrow was using a technique called 'mockery'. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces