Welcome to Gaia! ::

i been trying to put youtube videos into my gaia profile but no luck. so if anybody could tell me how to, it will be really appreciated. ty
User Image

Copy and paste the direct link of the YouTube video to the Multimedia section of your account.
First add a multimedia section to your profile by going to edit my profile layout, clicking on content and adding a media section. Then edit it and copy the URL of the video you want from youtube and paste it there. If you need more help this Multimedia Guide has a walkthrough.
go here: www.tektek.org
1st 2 go 2 tektek.org and then go to the profile thing and wen u see up top Youtube videos and bam find it
omg thank you so much o yea go 2 ur profile then go 2 ur profile content then u will see media jus add it and go 2 the youtube video thair should be a url under the information box copy then paste it in 2 the medias ulr and thair u go ^^

Dapper Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
cpoy then paste utube link onto a custom duh
i think u can make ur youtube vidoes w/ a url beside them to put on these things but im not sure
So you cant put two things on there? i mean by a playlist and videos.

Omnipresent Informer

RedWingedAngel98
So you cant put two things on there? i mean by a playlist and videos.

With you having a Current Profile, you can add another Media section and put something else in it 3nodding
Hey thank you man that helped alot....ima do it later though
Thanks ya'll!
hey sis incase u have problems u can call me cuz well i'm wide awake lol
Kashico
go here: www.tektek.org

what the shenanigans does that have to do with adding youtube vids
I've got an issue with YouTube. I get how to add the video to YouTube. But my error is the video dosn't load. The actual video thingy pops up, but the circle thing just keeps going in circles. If someone else could check my profile and see if it works for them, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff