Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Entrepreneur

If an achievement does not appear in the "available achievements" section, can you not get it?

Salty Sailor

11,600 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
you guessed it
Q&A next time bro.

Wealthy Entrepreneur

TINSTAAFL
you guessed it
Q&A next time bro.

I thought I was in it... blah. Disregard. Thanks.

Gaian

Um, is that actually true? Because I didn't think it was. And then what does it mean if you have an achievement in the drop-down menu but it isn't on the page itself?

Heroic Lunatic

18,750 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
If an achievement isn't in your Available Achievement Section, then you can't get it because those require prerequisites.

The general exceptions to the rule are Event Achievements.
And, as of right now, the Timid and Ultimate Player achievements which are truly hidden.

Noble Phantom

17,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
there are hidden achievements that just dont show up.... they to do a full reply not a quick one and press the back botten.... do this 15 times and you will get a shy achievement...

Wealthy Entrepreneur

Tear of Fate
there are hidden achievements that just dont show up.... they to do a full reply not a quick one and press the back botten.... do this 15 times and you will get a shy achievement...

Just tried this, I can confirm. Thanks! You know of any other ones?

Shintouyu
If an achievement isn't in your Available Achievement Section, then you can't get it because those require prerequisites.

And, as of right now, the Timid and Ultimate Player achievements which are truly hidden.

Just got the Timid achievement. What is the Ultimate Player achievement?

Noble Phantom

17,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Mythicore
Tear of Fate

Just tried this, I can confirm. Thanks! You know of any other ones?

Shintouyu

Just got the Timid achievement. What is the Ultimate Player achievement?
No sorry only one I know so far but if i find out more I'll pm you.

Devoted Lover

Mythicore
You get the Ultimate Player achievement by having a lot of friends of the opposite gender

Diamond Aggressor

7obias
Mythicore
You get the Ultimate Player achievement by having a lot of friends of the opposite gender

You mean, you require a certain amount of friends on your list? Well that sucks. I like keeping my list as small as possible...

Devoted Lover

Magus
7obias
Mythicore

You mean, you require a certain amount of friends on your list? Well that sucks. I like keeping my list as small as possible...

Well I suppose it doesn't require a long list, as long there is a certain percentage of friends of the opposite gender, a percentage I'm not really sure of to be honest sweatdrop

Diamond Aggressor

7obias

70% of my friends are female, and I have been male a couple of times withing the past few months. So unless the system doesn't recognize the gender change, we can at least rule out that number.

Intellectual Lunatic

Shintouyu

Actually, I just got the Timid acheivment, and I think I remember seeing it on the avaialble achievments section. How I got it was going to quote, and deciding not to a few amount of times. VERY easy acheivment

Greedy Grabber

20,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Magus
7obias
Mythicore

You have to have at least 50 friends, and the majority (but not all of them) must be of the opposite sex.

If you're a cheap achievement whore like me, you can attain this by hanging around the Achievements forum and asking people to temporarily add you for the achievement, and then remove them when you're done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff