Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Yayness

= ] 1 100.0% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 >
I been here for 2 days = ] Yayness
So how is Everyone?
few weeks.. just need 45 more gold.. donators?
Hey welcome to Gaia if you need a friend let me know I can show you the in's and out's of Gaia.
matt_ishida_12
Hey welcome to Gaia if you need a friend let me know I can show you the in's and out's of Gaia.

Eek. Thankies but Im EvilSweet Cousin = ]
u could change ur hair 4 free u know
Hello and welcome to Gaia want to be friends feel free to add smile and if you need any help just ask ^^ and I hope you have fun smile oh I am good thank you, and you? ^_^
white_mist_angel
Hello and welcome to Gaia want to be friends feel free to add smile and if you need any help just ask ^^ and I hope you have fun smile oh I am good thank you, and you? ^_^
white_mist_angel
Eek. thanies and Im good yet a little sick = ]

1,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
just fine.

welcome biggrin
xoxo.Ice_blood.xoxo
white_mist_angel
Eek. thankies. Im goodish
Moos_alot
white_mist_angel
Eek. thanies and Im good yet a little sick = ]

your welcome ^^ and why you alittle sick?
will you be my friend?im new to gaia also!ive been on it fer 9 days now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff