Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think

WONDERFUL IDEA 0.9082268778743 90.8% [ 17774 ]
THIS IDEA STINKS 0.042871742462953 4.3% [ 839 ]
DONT KNOW YET 0.048901379662749 4.9% [ 957 ]
Total Votes:[ 19570 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 778 779 780 > >> >>> »|
I've loved this idea, but I doubt gaia will do it because it is one of the few features that removes gold from the site, but to counter it, maybe they could charge a lot more for a permanant hairstyle or something?

Anyways, I sign!
keep all the old hair styles just turn them into wigs.
well..tat is a pretty good idea.....but wig sounds wierd and i dont wanna wear a wig and idk.......i just dont really like the wig...i want it to be like we keep the old hair and we can buy another one.

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
I SIGN!!! That makes a lot more sense.
i would like to sign because like every one on here has said it IS a rip off to have to spend that much on hair!
I sign! XD

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Dark Mage Sabrina
I've loved this idea, but I doubt gaia will do it because it is one of the few features that removes gold from the site, but to counter it, maybe they could charge a lot more for a permanant hairstyle or something?

Anyways, I sign!

ah but thats the thing thats why gaia has all the other shops and they would be able to take more money from the system from the hair salon because more people well be buying for hair more often so in reality it would make the gaia economy even more stable here at least thats how i view it and thanks so much for signing 3nodding

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Higenshi
Twilight_Moon_Racer
Higenshi i really like your ideas they are so good thank you so very much for posting and everything you are a true asset to this petition thanks again 3nodding
x3 No prob. The cap is something I've had in mind for awhile, as have others. It'd stop inflation, no problem. Take some fun out of the market, but, hey. It'd make it more fair.

your right it would help out the marketplace and they should put that at least on the common items monthly collectibles and evolving items i can understand leaving those alone but all the others they do need caps
yeah, i hate spending like 1500ggold on a hair style and then getting bored with it in a few weeks and spending another 1500ggold on a different style, cuz most good styles r expensive with the excaption of some 25ggold ones! I sign!! you get to keep everything else you buy, then sell it later!

Fashionable Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I SIGN! heart

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
i cant believe it everyone we are almost at 50 signers slowly but surly we we'll get the attention of the admin

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items