What do you think

WONDERFUL IDEA 0.90825453616151 90.8% [ 17770 ]
THIS IDEA STINKS 0.042882698696652 4.3% [ 839 ]
DONT KNOW YET 0.048862765141835 4.9% [ 956 ]
Total Votes:[ 19565 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 778 779 780 > >> >>> »|
Higenshi
Gundamu
I don't agree with this. I believe this is a Decided Issue that they won't turn salon styles into wigs. Otherwise it would ruin the effectiveness of the Salon as a gold sink.

Sooooooo... We don't force the admins to take action on inflation, and instead depend on "gold sinks?"

Well what action do you suggest they take? they already stated that they would not interfere directly with the marketplace which is run by the users. They only way to battle inflation is to get rid of the gold in the system, and that's were gold sinks come in. Of course it would also help if they quite inventing new ways to put gold INTO the system too..

Ruthless Mage

9,700 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I have read alot of these petitions asking to keep the hair, sorry, but I really doubt it'll happen, it's a gold sink.

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
I know that the hair salon is the gold sink of gaia but it doent mean they cant make something else to equal it out. I mean there a lots of us who dont have much gold to be spending it on hair styles we cant keep its just not right everyone has the right to change their hair as often as they change their outfit. And besides isnt that the perpus of the other shops for the users to buy from them to equal out the gaia economy so why do they have to be selfish about the hair salon

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
thanks guys for signing with any luck someday we might have enough sigs to make this dream real
User Image

*Chi signs petition*

ahh...procrastination...
hyperneko
Higenshi
Gundamu
I don't agree with this. I believe this is a Decided Issue that they won't turn salon styles into wigs. Otherwise it would ruin the effectiveness of the Salon as a gold sink.

Sooooooo... We don't force the admins to take action on inflation, and instead depend on "gold sinks?"

Well what action do you suggest they take? they already stated that they would not interfere directly with the marketplace which is run by the users. They only way to battle inflation is to get rid of the gold in the system, and that's were gold sinks come in. Of course it would also help if they quite inventing new ways to put gold INTO the system too..
The problem is everyone just sits back and takes everything the mods and admins say as absolute. Petitions exist for a reason. We shouldn't HAVE to depend on a gold sink. I suggest putting a cap on how high you can sell items in the market, so you don't have people waiting and then suddenly selling it at an extremely inflated price.
this is a wonderful idea. I would like that very much. cause i have recently lost 20k in hairstyles. and another 5k in the past week for the newer hair styles. So lets Keep them!!! so of course *I sign*
I like the idea but at the same time i don't.... bump.

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Higenshi i really like your ideas they are so good thank you so very much for posting and everything you are a true asset to this petition thanks again 3nodding
Twilight_Moon_Racer
Higenshi i really like your ideas they are so good thank you so very much for posting and everything you are a true asset to this petition thanks again 3nodding
x3 No prob. The cap is something I've had in mind for awhile, as have others. It'd stop inflation, no problem. Take some fun out of the market, but, hey. It'd make it more fair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games