Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think

WONDERFUL IDEA 0.90824563196076 90.8% [ 17778 ]
THIS IDEA STINKS 0.042862981506079 4.3% [ 839 ]
DONT KNOW YET 0.048891386533156 4.9% [ 957 ]
Total Votes:[ 19574 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 779 780 781 > >> >>> »|

Obsessive Sex Symbol

i sign you signed my petition which is the same idea well mine and wowo-chans i made all the banners on that and i can make you banners too. Just tell me what you want them to say and look like and i'll make them for ya

*signs*
Twilight_Moon_Racer
SIGNED

00. Twilight_Moon_Racer
01. MareaP
02. BloodyBlackCat113
03. `miish
04. SuicidalSorrow
05. vodka_vixen
06. oukami_inferno
07. Umite
08. Luna_Le Dracon
09. crazy cow lover
10. XxbabeexX
11. DariaFan86
12. iChibii
13. ichigo-kyubi
14. shadow_princess85
15. Piko Piko Princess
16. The Legendary Destroyer
17. THe.FiRST.DRoP
18. Wowo_kin

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE WHO HAS SIGNED UP 3nodding

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
XxXDevil-Chan
i sign you signed my petition which is the same idea well mine and wowo-chans i made all the banners on that and i can make you banners too. Just tell me what you want them to say and look like and i'll make them for ya

*signs*

thanks so much that would help me out so greatly thank you
This is a pretty good idea.

BeautifulSin signs this Petition

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
thanks for signing everyone mrgreen

Beloved Perfectionist

OMG!!!! I have wasted so much gold on hairstyles! 9600g at least! xp scream evil crying I heart love heart this idea which is why I,Gokuschichi4848, hereby sign your petition.
Sorry but it's a decided issue, meaning even if you petition for it, it's not going to happen, ever. Besides the salon, as it is, is a gold sink. It helps get gold out of the system and helps keep prices in the marketplace from getting too insane. Why would you want to get rid of such a good gold sink? Sure it may be convenient, but without gold sinks the inflation would grow even more out of control and prices will get more and more ridiculous. Do you really want that?

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
guess what everyone we now have banners though i suppose you already new that but hey i am exited about it yes i sure am xd
i want to sign!

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
yeah i wanna sign in!! i realy think it has to be wigs i realy want more than 1 hairstyle!!
hyperneko
Sorry but it's a decided issue, meaning even if you petition for it, it's not going to happen, ever. Besides the salon, as it is, is a gold sink. It helps get gold out of the system and helps keep prices in the marketplace from getting too insane. Why would you want to get rid of such a good gold sink? Sure it may be convenient, but without gold sinks the inflation would grow even more out of control and prices will get more and more ridiculous. Do you really want that?

Because then the admins will be forced to actually do something about the inflation instead of just SAYING they will.

I sign!
Gundamu
I don't agree with this. I believe this is a Decided Issue that they won't turn salon styles into wigs. Otherwise it would ruin the effectiveness of the Salon as a gold sink.

Sooooooo... We don't force the admins to take action on inflation, and instead depend on "gold sinks?"

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
thanks everyone who has just signed thank you so very much and thank you Higenshi for standing up for this petition the way you did thank you heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff