• Battle: Mage 100
User Image

MAKE THE SALON INTO A WIG SHOP
keep all the old hair styles just turn them into wigs
how about that for an idea

User Image
Hair Inventory pic donated by HornedViper

INTRODUCTION TO THIS PETITION

So what do you all think in making all the salon's hair styles into wigs so that when you buy one you keep it for good or sell it in the market place. No more of paying out lots of gaia gold on a hair style you will have for a short time then get red of because it doen't look good with your new outfit. With this petition idea you would be able to keep all the hair style you want and whats more it well help stabilize our gaia economy! NOW WHO DOESN'T WHAT THAT?

Point is they would be like wigs, so just like any other wig you buy it you keep it for good!

HOW YOU CAN HELP THIS PETITION SUCCEED

First: Sign this Petition
Second: Vote in the Poll
Third: Put a banner in your Sig
Forth: Put a banner in your Profile
Fifth: Tell everyone about it xd

THE BEST WAY TO LET THE ADMIN KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS PETITION IDEA

The best way to let the admin know how you feel about letting us keep out hair is very simple. Every monday from 6pm to 7pm Gaia central time Lanzer posts a thread so that he and some other admins can chat with us. This is what you should do go there tell Lanzer and everyone else for that matter how much this means to you and remind them to that we already have wigs so its not like the coding isn't there and they have already made a new tap for "ZOMG" so they already have the coding for that as well. And if you would like to give them the link to this thread by all means please do so!

THIS IS THE LINK TO THE FORUM WHERE LANZER WELL POST THE THREAD THIS MONDAY
Lanzer's Threads

ATTENTION ADMIN
I've noticed lately you have been turning more and more shops into cash shops please do not do this to the salon. Another words for an example do not make us pay cash so we can keep our hair.

RULES
1. Follow the TOS rules
2. Be polite and kind to others
3. Only sign for yourself, you can't sign for others even if its your mule

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU!
Thank you all of you for participating in this petition. Thank you for those who sign and advertise this petition without your support this petition would never have taken off and just be collecting dust in the back of the petitions forum from some long forgotten time. And thank you to all of those who challenge this petition in every way, without you this petition would not have strength or courage to continue. SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

INDEX
POST 1. Intro / Index

POST 2. Response from LANZER / Questions / Thoughts / Bad Ideas / Benefits / Concerns / Poems

POST 3. Petition Survey

POST 4. Signers

POST 5. Banners / Affiliates

POST 6. Monthly History

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
RESPONSE FROM LANZER 1
11-17-2008

Lanzer
Thanks for letting us know, Moon Racer. We constantly talk about how hair is handled on Gaia and we definitely understand the wish to have the customization option at hand. The avatar system wasn't made to handle hair this one particular way but as we expand on our system we'll expand it so that we can explore the issue again.

Twilight_Moon_Racer
Dear Lanzer and Staff

A couple of weeks ago I posted in your thread about my petition. And I am hoping I well have better luck this time. My petition is to let us Gaians keep our old hair and to possibly be able to sell and trade it. I have gotten a lot of good feed back from those who have signed and not very many negative feed back. Below is a monthly history of my petition which shows how many people signed up for and how many people disagreed. Also in my petition I have listed the concerns that some people have and the benefits that my petition well bring to Gaia. I am really hoping that you well at least take a look at my petition with a open mind. There are so many of us who want this petition to happen and there are so many new Gaians that think they can keep their hair and there for buy lots of it only to realize they can only have one at a time. Which at the prices that they are at right now is just to much I mean one hair style works for one outfit but clashes with another so you wind up basing your outfits off from your hair instead of the other way around. So please be kind to us and check out this petition it would really mean a lot to us if you do!

Link to Post Lanzer's 1st Reply

RESPONSE FROM LANZER 2
4-5-2010

Lanzer
I'll be talking to the team about it - thank you for your input. More wig items we can definitely do also.

Twilight_Moon_Racer
Hi Lanzer, thank you so much for the easter event is cute and lots of fun thank you!

I hope you reply to this post this time, since my signers really would like an update on the whole hair keeping thing. Also since I know you are very very busy with running the site I was wondering if there was by any chance an admin rep or a staff member who I can talk to about this idea and is interested in it coming about, so that those people who want this idea to come true can get some input into whats going on. As of right now there are “in less than 2 years”

arrow 7100+ people who have signed for this idea

arrow 10000+ have voted yes to it, this shows that the people of this site well most of them really want this!

arrow only 66 people have posted no

arrow less than 500 have voted no.

arrow The popularity by over 90% want this to come true, so please help us out!

Link to Post Lanzer's 2nd Reply

p.s.
My many thanks to Lanzer for responding to my posts. Its so nice to know that you understand our desire to keep our hair. I just hope this well happen soon xd

QUESTIONS OF THE USERS FOR THE STAFF

QUESTION 1
STORE FRONT WIGS
This question came from rabbits4life I've thought of something that hasn't been said yet. In the newest shop update, you can see the hairstyles displayed in the salon windows like wigs. If they show them like that, then why aren't they like that? Just a though. : )

QUESTION 2
Other Items have Wigs
This question came from Reflections of a Giraffe Why CAN'T we have a section for it? It's claimed avatars weren't set up that way.. yet there are items that include hair, why can't regular hair be like that?

QUESTION 3
Why hasn't this been done yet
This question came from z-y-d-r-a-t-e H 0 R R 0 R Why hasn't this idea been utilized, already?

QUESTION 4
We can keep other items
This question came from I_Smexxi_Marissa024 If u buy it you keep it just lyk any other item in gaia, but why not the hair?

QUESTION 5
We all want this
This question came from Kitzsumi Mr./mrs. admin, you see many people want this, you see many people ask you this, so why not change it? it'll be better and it'll make us shut up for a bit, but also think about this.. would it help our gaians?

QUESTION 6
How would you feel if you where in our place
This question came from Hakezu How would you guys feel about this if you were in our place? Exactly.

QUESTION 7
Aren't we expanded enough yet?
This question came from Shinobu_Mouryou You said once that when you expand Gaia a little more you would go back to this idea and talk more about it. Well, you've expanded Gaia multiple times and I've failed to see anything about hair being talked about to improve this problem. So what, there's just as many pro's as there are con's, just like with all the other items here on Gaia.

THOUGHTS OF THE USERS ON HOW THIS CAN BE IMPROVED / WORK

THOUGHT 1
SELLING VALUE 1
This idea came from Avernious_Gates Actually if it is an item we should be allowed to sell it. HOWEVER. If someone did decide to sell an item. They would probably lose gold. Example...

Bill buys hair for 100 gold in the salon. Does the upgrade talked about because I truly love that idea. Bill has spent 1100 on his hair. Bill goes a while with his hair decides he wants new hair but needs some gold. So he wants to sell his hair. He opens the market place and sees his hair is only worth at or around 100 gold. Why you ask? Because any person can get the same hair from the salon for 100. Then they would have a choice to "upgrade" or not.

All in all... If you buy something you should be able to sell it. However due to the item being used. Its worth has declined.

Oh yeah. I sign only because of the upgrade idea. It seems to be what is best for both parties. (Gaia and Gaians)

THOUGHT 2
MORE STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM
This idea came from Aquamarine_501 I do love the idea of keeping my hair (of course i only like 2 hair styles out of the whole selection). I do also want to point out how we need more hair styles. i know that gaia has just made more hair styles, but I just do not like them. I understand that most of the ideas for these hair styles came from anime shows, but i would like to see more "normal" hair styles. like ones for formal nights out, everyday wear, and just hair that u would like to have on yourself in real life....

i know that u mention that this isn't the real life, and its a place where we can escape, but would you like your avi to kind of look like you but better? a cooler hair style that you saw on girls from your school and in public places (this is also for guys too who want more "manly" hairstyles.

THOUGHT 3
EVERYTHING HAS PROS AND CONS
This idea came from ii Butterflyz This is a great idea with both pros and cons , but let's face it , what doesn't ? For example , Medicine , helps you cope with the pain and possibly cures you of a cold or fever, could kill you if taken in big quantities . Chemo Therapy , helps kill the cancer cells , makes your hair fall out and makes you gravely ill ^^ Pros and Cons = Idea ^^

THOUGHT 4
LIMITED EDITION / EVENT HAIR
This idea came from Vladmir Taltos Hopefully this will one day get turned into a site thing, even if it's not a sell able market item, having them in your inventory would be nice; though you could just buy them all and then not buy any more. Which might prompt them to make more, or limited edition ones that only come out for events or short periods of time. (that might be good for the market place)

THOUGHT 5
TAX EVENT
This idea came from Lar-uhh If we desperately need another gold sink, I suggest another Tax event, or something similar with rewards as well as giving an item for donating 1mil + like last time. :3

THOUGHT 6
SELLING VALUE 2
This idea came from Kataku Akiiki My suggestion would be that the salon durem keeps it's normal prices, and have a normal price plus 80% of the normal price. [ price and price + (price*0.80)].
Normal priced haircuts would be as it is now, buy once, use until next change, no refund. The one with a added 80%, would be a pernament one sort of, it would be used as a item, tradable and sellable. Let's say the haircut was for 45 gold, to get a item version of it, it would cost 81 gold, but selling it back to the store would only get you 20 gold, on the marketplace, you would have to sell it from 25 to 40 gold. Up to 50 to 70% of gold is lost, and the marketplace would remain in balance. Hair items can't spike or drop because of limitations.

THOUGHT 7
RECIPE WIGS
This idea came from Fruity_Fresh And here is and odd thought, I think we should be able to make wigs, like how we get recipes to make other stuff from the zOMG. But the items don't only have to be found in zOMG. For example maybe some of the items can be found in towns, and others in other parts or gaia. Maybe you could get the ingredients for the base of the wig, then use ink to color it...

THOUGHT 8
PERSONAL CATALOG OF OWNED HAIR IN SALON
This idea came from XxPrincess of ShadowzxX Also, our hairstyles that we buy should be on a tab at the salon, like a personal catalog of all of the hairstyles we bought stored on it, so all we have to do is click on the hairstyle we've already bought and we can get that same one without spending any gold, because the whole thing with 'wigs' is a little creepy.

THOUGHT 9
WE HAVE REMOVABLE TATTOOS WHY NOT REUSABLE HAIR TO?
This idea came from XxPrincess of ShadowzxXBut you're basicly saying is like tattoos: How we can keep them and wear different ones, be able to put different ones on; but also some boys might want their avatar bald or someone has a hat and hairstyls won't look good with it, and all you really want is the hat with no hair. You should be aloud to not wear hair if you don't want to, just like you can take off your tattoos and go without them.

THOUGHT 10
FLAT RATE
This idea came from 0blivion Rose I had a thought.... What is hair was a flat rate? If you wlk into a salon in real life you pay the same rate for every cut, don't you? You only pay more if you're getting highlights or somthing which would coencide with another idea of highlights and hair customization. If you go in you pay 1000 gold for a style and keep it, then you can go in and pay like another 1000 to have it made into a wig and/or get highlights. Just a thought.

THOUGHT 11
HAIR DESIGN CONTEST
This idea came from Le Capitan I was also reading other's thoughts on the petition located in the forum. The one about having more selection caught my eye because I have been thinking about this a lot in the past. And the first idea that comes to mind is a contest.
Just like last christmas we had the stocking design contest, and before that we had the item contest. Why not have a Hairstyle design contest? I'm sure a lot of people would enter, and in benifit we'd have more selection.

THOUGHT 12
OPTION TO KEEP HAIR WHEN DELETING AVATAR
This idea came from K00KY BAbbY One idea i offer, is that when we delete our Characters (to start over again), that we not only keep the clothing, but keep the hairstyle. I think that there should be a notice when you press "delete avatar" that asks "would you like to keep or delete hair?"
Some of us only want to delete avatar's for different eyes, different skin, or other reasons not listed. But not ALL OF US want to lose the hair. So in other words, its half and half. Hairstyles are expensive sometimes, especially for the people that want to spend a certain amount, but end up taking a while to regain the amount gone. I'm sure that maybe, atleast, alittle over 50% of the population of gaia don't have 30k or maybe even 20 and the expensive prices bring them down to a lower amount. Yes, we have a choice of spending something we can't regain quickly, but atleast let us keep it. Don't you think?

THOUGHT 13
STILL KEEPING THE GOLDSINK
This idea came from Captain Philip Pears I have some ideas how it would be possible and still keep it a good goldsink.

1. If the hairs would be "made free" to keep, people would buy dozens and dozens. Millions of people. Just think of the gold amount. Now, a lot of people hesitate to change hair because they lose the old one.

2. Ok, the millions of people bought all hair they wanted. What now? Easy: make a hair shop update in every 1-2 months. Keep an artist who isn't working on EIs/RIGs for this. When new hairs come out, people run to buy...

3. Add some new colors - true dark brown, dark red, dark blue etc. people ask for since years. The more hairs, the more money!

THOUGHT 14
DIFFERENT HAIRYSTYLE OPTIONS
This idea came from iRawrLizzy There are some hairstyles that look almost the same, like the Classic Bun and the Flip. Yeah, their bangs look the same. Here's my idea. What if like other items, there are many ways to equip it, we can do the same with some of the wigs. Like, in the Classic Bun and the Flip, It could be like, Rounded Bangs ( Bun ), or Rounded Bangs ( Long )..

THOUGHT 15
GIVE US A CHOICE
This idea came from lovablelilspazzz I think you should have a choice. Pay that price for temporary hair, or pay a higher price to keep it.

THOUGHT 16
EXPIRATION DATE ON HAIR
This idea came from InuShiek If Gaia is worried about losing gold because we'll buy all of the styles, and then never buy a new style again, think about this: As it stands now, I don't buy any hair anyway. I refuse to spend 5,000 on a style, only to get rid of it next time I change my outfit.

To keep gold coming in, I wouldn't object to styles that expire and disappear from your inventory after, say, six months of not being used? Just a thought...

THOUGHT 17
PAY EXTRA TO KEEP
This idea came from Evance_Amrille This is just my opinion but what if,the prices are different? for example a hair costs like 500g,but if you were to keep it in your inventory...it would cost extra!

500g = wear the hair,but not going to the inventory
700g - ??? = wear the hair and also will go to the inventory!

THOUGHTS OF THE USERS THAT I DO NOT ENDORSE

BAD IDEA 1
SOULBINDING
Many of you believe that by soulbinding the hair is the answer. But truth be told it's not by soulbinding the hair we will not have the extra 2% taxing fee sucking out more gold from the system every time someone sells the item in the marketplace or selling it back to the shop 50% of the total price of the item and get more gold sucked out of the economy. Plus like with all other soulbound items there is no way of getting red of it, so if you get tired of that hair you still have to keep, for its forever bound to your inventory with you unable to sell it or move it elsewhere. It would always be there cluttering up your inventory just like all the zomg items and town items. Besides if they where soulbound unlike now people would never buy the hair again since it would be forever theirs, which would defeat the whole purpose.

BAD IDEA 2
USING GAIA CASH ONLY FOR KEEPING HAIR
As I am sure all of you well agree with is that we don't want another cash shop even just to upgrade hair into a wig it shouldn't cost real money to get it.

BENEFITS OF THIS PETITION IDEA

BENEFIT 1
Convience (you buy it you keep it)
Ever wanted to be able to switch between different hairstyles just like you would a shirt. Well thats what this petition is about you buy it you keep it, its as simple as that. So another words instead of having to go to the hair salon ever time you want a hairstyle you've had in the past, all you have to do is go to the hat or hair tab and equip it.

BENEFIT 2
Buy in Marketplace at cheaper prices then the shops
Ever had a hairstyle you just love to have but its just way to expensive to buy in the hair salon, well with this petition you would be able to buy the hairstyles you like in the marketplace at possibly lower prices then the hair salon. And with the 2% tax in the marketplace almost all hair sold there would take money out of the economy so not only would it help you to buy hair you want possibly cheaper but you would be helping the economy at the same time. Now who doesn't want that?

BENEFIT 3
Change hair everyday without losing the old hair you had
How here would love to change their hair every time you change your outfit? I know I would. And I know we can right now but once you buy a new hairstyle the old one goes away forever unless you wish to buy it back again, which is really quite silly if you ask me. I mean if we buy the hairstyle once shouldn't we be able to keep it for good? It would be so nice to buy it once and keep it unless you sell it.

BENEFIT 4
Your hair you aren't using stays in your inventory
In my first post you well see a pic that displays the inventory page, and that it has a hair tab. This hair tab would be for all hairstyles wig and salon alike. This way all the hair you have purchased well stay in your inventory even if you bought a new hairstyle. Plus with a hair tab for our inventory pages would keep our hair / wigs from cluttering up our hats tab, which would be very nice as well.

BENEFIT 5
BETTER MORE STABLE ECONOMY
Without a stable economy gaia would not be able to function like it should just like a real economy. And the reason for this petition is to help save the economy from certain doom and to make life more enjoyable for us at the same time.

CONCERNS THAT REAL USERS HAVE HAD WITH THIS PETITION IDEA

CONCERN 1
GOLD SINK
A lot of you have the concern that the Gaia economy well fall apart if this petition works the thing is the Gaia economy well be better off if the salon allowed us to keep the hair, because then more people well be buying the hair more often hence more gold well leave the economy which equals better economy. And even if this is not the case don't forget the other shops they pull gold from the system to, which is why they are there except they allow you to keep the item.

CONCERN 2
RESOLVED ISSUE
Now I know Gaia has resolved the issue of the hair salon but it doesn't mean that they can't change their minds about it. So another words if we pester them enough maybe just maybe we can get this idea to work. But we must be united about this goal in order to convince them. After all what do we have to lose nothing but we have everything to gain now don't we so please please don't give up on this idea and help us make this idea into reality!

CONCERN 3
RICH / POOR
Some of you might think that it is easy for everyone to get gold and lots of it any time they want. Well I am sorry to tell you but not everyone has lots of gold to be spending on hair styles they can't keep. Some people can't for example work the games because their computers won't let them, or they don't have a lot of time they can spend on Gaia there for they can't earn that much gold. So are they suppose to suffer with hair styles that only work for one outfit and can't buy more because they cant afford it or because they like the old one and don't want to lose it. Point is this petition idea would help out a lot of people and make even more people happier.

CONCERN 4
SAVING GOLD
Now I have noticed that a lot of people who don't like this idea have voiced the concern that people well save their gold for hair styles. Well the truth is people save their gold anyways like for various MCs and evolving items not to mention the normal shop items including the salon. So my point is it's not a concern they we really need to worry about since there are people who are saving up a million or more gold for a single item so a few 5k or less items is really small I mean these people would normally save up for them anyways the only difference is they would not have to save up for them multiple times. I hope this settles this concern.

CONCERN 5
WIGS SOUND WEIRD
Now I know the thought of waring wigs does not sound appealing to most people. I am only using the word wigs because it symbolizes what they well be, another words you buy them you don't have to take them back if you want some other hair style. They would be like shirts or pants once you buy them you keep them unless you wish to sell them. So I am sorry about weirding some people out about using the word wigs but it was the only thing that I could think of to flat out say what you would be able to do with the hair styles you by,

CONCERN 6
INFLATION
There are so many of you who have concerns about this petition well cause inflation. The truth is this well only help out the inflation problem by taking more gold out of the system there for lower inflation. I mean its really simple since every time you buy whether it be from the shops or the marketplace with its 2% tax or well you sell it back to the shops sure they give you money back but they keep 50% of the shop price. So with more items up for sale more gold well leave the system. It wouldn't be any different then opening up a new shop or a major shop update. Hope that helps clarify it for you all.

CONCERN 7
REAL LIFE
Please remember everyone this is not the real world. This is a place were people go to escape the real world a place where we can be anyone or anything we want to be so why must we just limit ourselves to that I say let us keep our hair and in doing so we well break away even farther from the real world. After all if people wanted a site that was like the real world then they would be on myspace or facebook more then they would be on gaia or they wouldn't be on a on-line site at all. So while we are on gaia it would be really nice not to have to limit ourselves by the real world.

CONCERN 8
PEOPLE WOULD BUY THEM ALL
Ask your self this, would you buy every item in any other shop just so you would have it all? In true the likely hood of this happening is very remote. Yes there are a few users who are questing to get all the items in the site, however they are far and few in between. So I do not believe this would be an issue.

CONCERN 9
YOU DON'T HAVE HARD CORE PROOF OF YOUR FACTS
It is true I don't have the hard core facts that some of you would like to have. And the problem is I can't get the proof and the reason is very simple. To get the hard core proof I would have to hire a professional ecologist to review the current economy data. So to get the current data I would have to send that ecologist to the Gaia headquarters which I am very sure they would not appreciated. Not to mention there's no telling when or if they well hire an ecologist to reevaluate the economy as a whole let alone in this one small area.

POEMS WRITTEN FOR THIS PETITION

POEM 1
by -_Trikira_-

Hair, it’s the one thing that we change,
The body part we color and rearrange,
In reality we can change for free once in a while,
But Gaia wants us to pay for each new style.

We can’t change back into something old,
And we pay to change it into something bold,
Not to mention pay to make it red or gray,
And just think, it’ll be gone in a day.

So here’s a good idea, to make it cheap,
To turn the hair into wigs to let us keep,
And we won’t pay for the same do every time,
So if you agree, click this petition and sign!

POEM 2
by lil pixy girl

Wouldn’t it rule if we could have curls,
And bobs and spikes and upswept swirls?
Wouldn’t it grove to have black or red,
Or pink or green upon our head?

It would be great if we had all the styles,
We could all wear one a day,
And keep the rest in files.
It would be cool if we could change our hair,
We could swap when we say,
And with no need for care.

It would be sweet if we were grey then white,
We could just keep on changing,
And go on through the night.
It would be neat if we had closest space,
We could adore arranging,
And stack from top to base.

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PETITION SURVEY

I got to thinking earlier that a survey for this petition would be very nice this way I can get a much better understanding of what you guys think I can do to make this petition better and get some awesome feedback. So hears what you do copy the form and paste it into a new post, fill out the form, and then submit the post. heart

PETITION SURVEY

[size=24][align=center][color=deeppink][b]PETITION SURVEY[/b][/color]
[color=turquoise]I SIGN[/color][/align][/size]
[b]1. [i]Do you think this thread is well organized?[/i][/b]
[b]2. [i]Did you find the information here understandable / helpful?[/i][/b]
[b]3. [i]Where did you find out about this petition?[/i][/b]
[b]4. [i]What do you think could be added to this petition to improve it?[/i][/b]
[b]5. [i]If you could ask the admin any question about us keeping our hair what would it be?[/i][/b]

DEMO "EXPLANATION OF QUESTIONS"

PETITION SURVEY
I SIGN

1. Do you think this thread is well organized? Where you able to find what you where looking for?
2. Did you find the information here understandable / helpful? Could you understand the information in this petition, was it helpful to you to make the decision to sign or not?
3. Where did you find out about this petition? Did you find the link for this petition in the recycle bin, signature, profile, surfing the forums, or where you told about it by a friend?
4. What do you think could be added to this petition to improve it? What kind of improvements do you think could be added to this petition to make it better?
5. If you could ask the admin any question about us keeping our hair what would it be? For example and yes you can use this example if you like: Why can we change our tattoos without loosing them but not hair?

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
SIGNERS CONTINUED
7503 SIGNED SO FAR

please no quoting this post its just far to long for that thank you!

AGAIN IF YOU NEED TO CHECK TO SEE IF YOU HAVE SIGNED BEFORE PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK TO VIEW
SIGNERS 1 - 7000

7001. v-V A S H U za Stampedo
7002. Ezaya Uchiha
7003. kwarren7
7004. InuShiek
7005. horny for heroine and you
7006. Tanooki John
7007. Nanako yuki
7008. Akizu Ryuuri
7009. Demonic_Angel1214
7010. Strange lil Cupcake
7011. bluebrooke11
7012. -Monair3-
7013. Nuppins
7014. genivieve tonitia
7015. Faia of the Flame
7016. xwiddle_uke_sorax
7017. vampyer
7018. Meet the Hunter
7019. FotoMelon
7020. K i l l a r B u n n eh
7021. Silent Trickster
7022. mj_anime
7023. Frozen_Tears1994
7024. Anne Roberts
7025. Mistress Amy Rose
7026. copycat32
7027. Lawl a Panda
7028. Cute Goddess 99
7029. babyblueayumi
7030. Nexi Zydrate
7031. DarkDaisuke9
7032. omg its princess_pink2
7033. swagga_like_itz_hott
7034. browniez12
7035. Yumi Dark Rose
7036. _SmileyScEnEeMoKiD10_
7037. Holy shadowgirl
7038. xXMikiyasuXx
7039. rachelface92
7040. o0Roxy0o
7041. Divine Injustice
7042. Moon Stone Desires
7043. xXJebbieChanXx
7044. BreakingNYC
7045. Remeii
7046. sid the freakin sloth
7047. Naya Merai
7048. GoldenxChance
7049. iiAndres-Gorgeous-FanGurl
7050. Crisscrossfox
7051. Sensei of the Winds
7052. Rose_aug
7053. Flying Zebras
7054. Wasabi Soo Yeon
7055. lKagome lHigurashi
7056. Hawke7
7057. Barney Popped My Cherry
7058. shawn_penman
7059. Xx_Hobo_Queen_xX
7060. Love Kathrin
7061. la sex-c
7062. Xmr pitifullX
7063. puppy112211
7064. Funnie Monkee
7065. Dark Angelz501
7066. o0youdontknowme0o
7067. Dark-Knigh-Draven
7068. xXxHonney
7069. xi---Murasaki
7070. DeepCry
7071. Kuro Usagi Kite
7072. Chibi Samurai Girl
7073. doom-doom-doomy-doom
7074. Sakuya794
7075. Hex Reedfilter
7076. -Koneko Yuuki-
7077. Katho-chan
7078. Little Kitty Orochimaru
7079. Sneaky_Li
7080. SpnkyHappy
7081. Mr Kisuke
7082. ST13R
7083. popglitz
7084. Aya Okami
7085. IRachelAkatsuki
7086. --Shaniaa-- 0_0
7087. Princess_Moon_Bunny89
7088. Siren Symphony
7089. Sorairo-Sora
7090. Cooro_Husky
7091. iSinful Kitty
7092. Unlucky1307
7093. v v Rosalie v v
7094. sillypinkfart
7095. Lord TigerRose
7096. Bunnaii
7097. I Star Child I
7098. Silas Manner
7099. Lost Meanings
7100. Frozen-regret
7101. HunnieBunches
7102. xXUnderworld_CookiezXx
7103. Redfa
7104. Hatsuharu94
7105. Sonamy_luver_4_eva
7106. Einnashe Fumuin
7107. KayKee_NessieCullenBlack
7108. sports31
7109. Starlight459
7110. TotallyInsaneRandomness
7111. xX Nobodys Lullaby Xx
7112. Plethora-of-Insanity
7113. RichSnexiGurl
7114. cOoCkIeMoNsTeR556
7115. Shadow L_L
7116. Xsatsuki98X
7117. The Ghost of Yuuki
7118. amprodite
7119. goescrunch
7120. Mayeru
7121. Fritz 2point0
7122. KittyCorexx
7123. ilovecupcakes2010
7124. Deaths Dying Angel
7125. Artificially Awesome
7126. Mushy Meiji
7127. iiTeam 7 Chan
7128. pretty_little_indie
7129. Grimgal47
7130. Maelgwyn Maximus
7131. angelgirl101234
7132. RenLacarne
7133. Taro Tapioca Tea
7134. -Xx iiHiyoki-Chan xX-
7135. XxMrBunBunxX
7136. Toxic Destruction
7137. Zaria Queen Vampire
7138. XxXneoncookiesXxX
7139. o w o - D O L L Y
7140. Luxury Problem
7141. XuxaRuiXi
7142. Fetus Bagel
7143. nj_UglyCupcake24
7144. D e m y x 8D
7145. -Xx_You_Smell_Good_xX
7146. Hagane no Edvvard
7147. lookoutawhale
7148. Amara Tempest_Noir
7149. Shadows-shine
7150. E.G. 007
7151. buggy mcbuggykinz v3
7152. Cochava
7153. ThatStupidWench
7154. Amaranthine Inamorata
7155. mishtricx18mishtricx18
7156. `I c e y
7157. kieran the flame
7158. Izzara Moonglade
7159. xxRubZxx
7160. H A P P Y D R U G
7161. animag423
7162. iReindeerz
7163. Zigemm
7164. Nightmare Pumpkin Knight
7165. littlepatch
7166. Mystic Requiem
7167. greentea15
7168. PacificToast
7169. iitoxicblood
7170. babysugardoll
7171. xx_Stereo LaLa
7172. ---midnight V I O L I N S
7173. freckled fiasco
7174. Ton-Ron-The-Pansie
7175. Syesta
7176. Your Special Stalker
7177. AllTheGoodUsernamesRGone
7178. Deidara549
7179. iSakuLeaf
7180. Kensai-Sama
7181. dragonladysoul
7182. amandamltn
7183. LittleDarkOne
7184. rockerchicforever
7185. An Authors Dreamworld
7186. Lil Insane Queen
7187. BeachGirlSunshine
7189. Daisy Gaga
7190. Carnemire
7192. OtakuKat
7193. Pookie monser
7194. Chishio Hana
7195. ii Rice Ball ii
7196. Demon Phang
7197. paper giraffes
7198. ---EbUlLiEnT_MeMoRiEs---
7199. Aeifur
7200. Gray Flashbacks
7201. rejected to you
7203. --Shaniaa-- 0_0
7204. iTokiso
7205. Evil Angel Rayne
7206. Beyond Random
7207. Mistress Volume
7208. seira_sohma
7209. Postcard Girl
7210. diandra G
7211. Deluxe-Broken-Heart
7212. Raylina Avalon
7213. xX_Yuukiboshi_Xx
7214. Adorabellah
7215. Chinomin1
7216. OMG_s0 rAnDoM
7217. mimiru_002
7218. eleanne
7219. princessAelita360
7220. D-CheRRyFluffer
7221. Badonkees
7222. X-Akamaru15-X
7223. Secretly Dead Inside
7224. Start Breathing
7225. Protractor
7226. Ami-Chan_Cosplayer
7227. Grapasaurus
7228. Dalpurnis
7229. bexas
7230. Sniper Queen Riza
7231. PANIC its C R Y S
7232. l Queen Of Condoms l
7233. --city of angels06--
7234. Blu parfait
7235. Princess Funshine
7236. leeann_uchiha4ev
7237. --Shaniaa-- 0_0
7238. rockstar0182
7239. - Lace Heart -
7240. x_iiKhaye
7241. ilovefuzzykittens
7242. manicbutton
7243. Bubble P0P Electric
7244. Dont Mess With ThisDevil
7245. rachel is really cool
7246. dragon of the forest
7247. Desgarron Girl
7248. Selfish Liebhaber
7249. IIspastic firetruckII V2
7250. rina_goldenraye
7251. Zangei
7252. nj_UglyCupcake24
7253. demonkittenXII
7254. SeraphicWindLament
7255. Vioalee
7256. neko noms
7257. Seven Revolutions
7258. Chibi Puddin
7259. I Anathematic Anarchist I
7260. emmmahy
7261. Aiarra
7262. Li_the_were_lion
7263. demonkittenXII
7264. LittleAmy1011
7265. Imbellic Paradox
7266. [Angel Kratos]
7267. IRomans
7268. La Dancing Devil
7269. Zag3232
7270. 7- Poonthang -7
7271. black_wolf676
7272. into_the_nothing
7273. Fruitytastic
7274. RadioactiveRaindrop
7275. Sazukia-Chan
7276. SweetTeen12
7277. Hidan_Assasin55
7278. Cyheuraeth
7279. oOMewCookieOo
7280. Suzume Akira
7281. Feevil
7282. kawaii_nightmares
7283. handofmalice
7284. xX Aoide Xx
7285. Panda WTF
7286. where_the_watever
7287. angeli_05
7288. monochrome-girl
7289. septeda
7290. Tediri
7291. Checkered-Pandabear-x
7292. InkBalloon
7293. -Omfg its Sora-
7294. Lil_Kaios
7295. BeyondBirthday01
7296. Stariena035220
7297. XemokyleX
7298. The Original Shigure
7299. DedaDedax
7300. pollysmiles101
7301. Hellfire Rogue
7302. EnvyChibiGirl
7303. xX_Teh_WolFeh_Xx
7304. xXZombie_Bunny_NationXx
7305. cupcake40004
7306. Sharp Insanity
7307. COG Silver
7308. Gears Of War 3 Fan
7309. Inthesea146
7310. Opalynn
7311. funpuppydog360
7312. iAnimal_Loverx3
7313. funnybunny0000
7314. iTea Mutou
7315. OSBF
7316. cockcaine
7317. Micarst
7318. Mrs-Baked
7319. The Sexy Rich Cute Girl
7320. iDontbite_Much1
7321. Shadow-kissed Shell
7322. xXx_Desending_Shadows_xXx
7323. soggymeatball24
7324. ITechnowolfI
7325. renjilover11
7326. Cexil
7327. seceretangel
7328. P O C K O - P O K E
7329. Toothpaste Cookie
7330. Kami Gekido
7331. Terriccia
7332. Kill the Beat
7333. Symphonic_Suicide
7334. jacobyshaddix23
7335. Aeris The Angel of Chaos
7336. Tsuki Motarazu
7337. Cat Angel Is Me
7338. Shifty-eyed_and_Restless
7339. NeptuneRain
7340. FIyIeaf
7341. II-TAWIWIT-II
7342. OMGjuicebox
7343. Alucard_Zamiel_Hellsing
7344. Stormy Magnet
7345. Amulet Cherry
7346. Sgt Black ops assassin
7347. darkcitkat
7348. MiNOKii
7349. --wAnTeD ShAdOw--
7350. MistyGlitter
7351. Heavy Metal Remixes
7352. Chests
7353. HeavyKitty
7354. AngeliqueSyndrome
7355. fightergirl3
7356. Evance_Amrille
7357. Relusap
7358. Adrienne Higureshi
7359. ii_Crazy_Pops_ii
7360. 10 Dollar Bagel
7361. 1Sugar-Candy5
7362. I-Jinken-I
7363. iiSexyChickk
7364. xXDemonic_WitchlingXx
7365. wuzzupfoo
7366. Yomo The Bat Demon
7367. Astounded Thrill
7368. Pudding Prince
7369. XD Roxy
7370. miroslava20
7371. fairie lore
7372. music_angel209
7373. Evil Vampi-Chan
7374. TheOddPersonOut
7375. joann1818
7376. Svefngengill
7377. XD R I N N Y
7378. killer kinokuniya
7379. socora14
7380. purplemonkeys227
7381. RAS Productions
7382. Screampon
7383. The Beautiful LadyKatie
7384. IttyBittyBlizzard
7385. l Shibuya I
7386. lxl KimChi lxl
7387. tokoshima22
7388. Hanako_Suzuki
7389. Forev3r Young
7390. Shy Cherry Hinata
7391. inevitableLOVE-x3
7392. -Natalya Swan 18-
7393. Ryoko-Senpai123
7394. Eragoon
7395. ii-LovePuppet
7396. T O H J A M
7397. TakeMyBleedingHeart
7398. XSilverXGoldXSonataX
7399. Frost Bite 23D
7400. xXx iiAyu-chan xXx
7401. T O H J A M
7402. X-Miss-Mitsukai-X
7403. M I Wonderland
7404. Reiko Tsukagi
7405. Chickety97
7406. x Invisible x
7407. DedaDedax
7408. alicesbestfan
7409. Pelvic Thrust Dragon
7410. lhim0906
7411. tomboy kayla 12
7412. The Beautiful ameera
7413. snow angel ani
7414. xXPhantom_Deamon_FoxXx
7415. Ceasabel
7416. Doktar Hobo 2
7417. Ace of spades-e14
7418. Lady Clarice Starling
7419. iPARBS
7420. Empresss Spiral
7421. LaReinaLiz
7422. iiNeonRainbow
7423. Simonee77
7424. iCosplayed
7425. Devilon
7426. xMechanical Heart
7427. LadyFreya
7428. Enma Kozato
7429. Appacolipps
7430. Insalubrious Nutriment
7431. Harley91594
7432. HolliClaustro
7433. Minerva de Sade
7434. Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
7435. PotQueen11
7436. Xacebans
7437. Nearr
7438. Agent Svelte
7439. Lexie Red
7440. Panda_sw33ti3
7441. Faerie of the Sun
7442. x Keemo x
7443. annador
7444. Xx_Kuppy-Cake_xX
7445. starr_bear
7446. Nichu Angel
7447. Secret_lillies
7448. StarxxChihaku
7449. prince escapism
7450. iPokey
7451. iLL Minded
7452. Kyle lolz
7453. kittykat1272
7454. Emi-dobe-chan
7455. tseung
7456. Mr Link Kun
7457. domo_12233
7458. IIAyoo_SexxiII
7459. Placebo Pancakes
7460. inky6
7461. Frost Bite 23D
7462. iEnjoyLife
7463. Napolion XIV
7464. HolliClaustro
7465. Haru Sugarishi
7466. Triumphant Mammoth
7467. theMarinMuse
7468. ROTTENprincess
7469. I2adioactive
7470. Dame Oue
7471. Oven Mit
7472. EviI God
7473. piosonivy39
7474. EleanorRigby1
7475. HOTPINKPEPSI
7476. l Chibi l
7477. Miss Ivy Is Here
7478. Airteck
7479. xx_sellybee_xx
7480. rwqueen11
7481. Nyanura
7482. IRomans
7483. Cinnamon Swirlz
7484. limegreenmonky
7485. Lady Cheriii
7486. Peanut Batter
7487. Coffeedix
7488. xAkatsuki-Annoyerx
7489. KatChiNa090
7490. Glass hearts-Paper knives
7491. xXJonasxxTokioxX
7492. xXDarix22Xx
7493. KatChiNa090
7494. Qwareth
7495. iVanilla Pawprints
7496. AriSaysLOLLERSKATES
7497. Xx LonelyInACrowd xX
7498. Ellana 125
7499. Raider Alice
7500. Kilala Mikal
7501. Amerogus
7502. TiG3r 3m0TiC0nZ
7503. xXDominican_ChicaXx

Personal Notes:
Left off on page 573

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
MY BANNERS

heart Because some of you might have a problem with the tinyurls I have
also included the original code for the banners.
heart If you don't have very much room then try out the tinyurl codes since
they are shorter.

p.s. IF ANY OF THESE BANNER CODES DON'T WORK PLEASE TELL ME THANK YOU

EXTRA LARGE BANNER
by Twilight_Moon_Racer
User Image
Full Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/the-hair-salon-petition/t.40719935/]
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b8-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Tinyurl Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/6c3d9r]
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b8-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

EXTRA LARGE BANNER by alison234
User Image
Full Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/the-hair-salon-petition/t.40719935/]
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/petition banners/b11.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Tinyurl Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/petition banners/b11.jpg[/IMG][/url]

EXTRA LARGE BANNER by alison234
User Image
Full Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/petition banners/b10.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Tinyurl Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/petition banners/b10.jpg[/IMG][/url]

EXTRA LARGE BANNER by XxXDevil-Chan
User Image
Full Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Tinyurl Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b1.gif[/IMG][/url]

LARGE BANNER by XxXDevil-Chan
User Image
Full Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b2.gif[/IMG][/url]

Tinyurl Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b2.gif[/IMG][/url]

LARGE BANNER by OhhMiiiPANIC_atd
User Image
Full Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b6.gif[/IMG][/url]

Tinyurl Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b6.gif[/IMG][/url]

LARGE BANNER by Berry_2001
User Image
Full Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b9.gif[/IMG][/url]

Tinyurl Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b9.gif[/IMG][/url]

SMALL BANNER by XxXDevil-Chan
User Image
Full Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b3.gif[/IMG][/url]

Tinyurl Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b3.gif[/IMG][/url]

SMALL BANNER by RaveMoar
User Image
Full Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b4.gif[/IMG][/url]

Tinyurl Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b4.gif[/IMG][/url]

TINY BANNER by Serena LaMarest
User Image
Full Code:
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b5.gif[/IMG][/url]

Tinyurl Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/chu57l]
[IMG]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/Twi5/b5.gif[/IMG][/url]

banners made by XxXDevil-Chan

User Image

So if you would like some banners just click on her banner and check out her shop razz

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

AFFILIATES
OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAIR SALON PETITIONS
SO PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT TO!

Petition Owner = Twilight_Moon_Racer
Petition Name = Backgrounds for all seasons and light settings "Sign Today"
Link = My Other Petition to Make a Background Shop ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Petition Owner = Omegamode
Petition Name = Masculine Hairstyles That Actually Look Good (ಥ_ಥ)

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Petition Owner = RoxStarPunkGirI
Petition Name = CHANGING HAIR COLOR SHOULD BE FREE
Link = CHANGING HAIR COLOR SHOULD BE FREE

Petition Owner = ladydragon23p
Petition Name = Keep the hairstyles you buy
Link = Keep the Hairstyles you BUY

Petition Owner = xXSeetherLuverXx
Petition Name = Dying Hair tips and bangs and Eye Petition! (Open!)
Link =
User Image

Petition Owner = Wowo_kin
Petition Name = Keep the hair (a petition)
Link = Keep the Hair (a Petition)

Petition Owner = shrivak
Petition Name = Hair Styles and Masks... Need More Signatures!!!
Link = Hair Styles and Masks... Need More Signatures!!!

Petition Owner = Kitten 4 Him
Petition Name = Keeping "Bought" Hairstyles - 424+ signatures as of 06/16/08
Link =

User Image

Petition Owner = Madam_TresChic
Petition Name = Kep Your Hair
Link = Kep Your Hair

Petition Owner = oO-Goddess-Oo
Petition Name = All Colors for All Hair Petition! 100+ sigs!!!
Link =

User Image

Petition Owner = PANICKED PANDA
Petition Name = Gaian Hair Dye
Link = Gaian Hair Dye

Petition Owner = Unholeh
Petition Name = "Tired of buying/getting new hair/eyes?" [START SIGNING.]
Link = Tired of buying/getting new hair/eyes?

Petition Owner = Ichigo Rynn San
Petition Name = Let Us Keep Our Hair! [L.U.K.O.H. Petition] 60+sigs!
Link = Let Us Keep Our Hair! [L.U.K.O.H. Petition]

Petition Owner = Xx-iToxicPanda-xX
Petition Name = HAIR HIGHLIGHTS!!! biggrin Sign here! :]
Link =
User Image

Petition Owner = Lyanda-chan
Petition Name = Fangirls wants a PONYTAIL biggrin (17sigs in 3 days!)
Link = Fangirls wants a PONYTAIL

Petition Owner = IndigoLeaf
Petition Name = MORE HAIR!! i want punk/emo/scene styles...
Link =
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

GUILDS
GUILDS WHO ARE HELPING TO SUPPORT THIS PETITION

Guild Name= The Random Guild: Random People Unite!
Link =
User Image

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE AN AFFILIATE OF THIS PETITION PLEASE JUST ASK

QUALIFICATIONS TO MEET TO BE ADDED TO MY AFFILIATES LIST
YOU MUST HAVE A SOME KIND OF HAIR PETITION OR I MUST BE APART OF THE GUILD AND THATS ABOUT IT

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
MONTHLY HISTORY

JUNE 2008
Posters as of this month only
Number of people for = 17
Number of people against = 1
Started this Petition

JULY 2008
Number of people for = 109 going up razz
Number of people against = 8 going up cry
Reached 100+ Signers
Purchased 2 banners from XxXDevil-Chan

AUGUST 2008
Number of people for = 207 going up razz
Number of people against = 4 going down razz
Reached 300+ Signers
Purchased another banner from XxXDevil-Chan

SEPTEMBER 2008
Number of people for = 197 going down cry
Number of people against = 1 going down razz
Reached 500+ Signers
Banner donated to petition from RaveMoar
Hair Tab Inventory pic donated by Danielle Levi

OCTOBER 2008
Number of people for = 117 going down cry
Number of people against = 1 same neutral
Reached 600+ Signers
Petition got recycled but is STILL ACTIVE 3nodding

NOVEMBER 2008
Number of people for = 161 going up razz
Number of people against = 1 same neutral
Reached 800+ Signers
Got a positive reply from Lanzer

DECEMBER 2008
the info for December well be add at the end of this month
Number of people for = 84 going down cry
Number of people against = 0 going down razz
Almost Reached 900+ Signers

JANUARY 2009
Number of people for = 140 going up razz
Number of people against = 1 going up cry
Reached 1000+ Signers xd

FEBRUARY 2009
Number of people for = 229 going up razz
Reached 1200+ Signers xd
Banner Donated by Serena LaMarest
Reached 100 Pages xd

MARCH 2009
Number of people for = 306 going way up razz
Number of people against = 2 going up cry
Reached 1500+ Signers xd

APRIL 2009
Number of people for = 373 going way way up xd
Number of people against = 3 going up cry
Reached 1800+ Signers xd
Banner Donated by OhhMiiiPANIC_atd

MAY 2009
Number of people for = 145 going down cry
Reached 2000+ Signers xd
Petition got locked

JUNE 2009
Number of people for = 1277 going way way up xd
Number of people against = 13 going up cry
Reached 3300+ Signers xd
Made 94 pages in one month heart
Petition got Unlocked oh so happy for the unlocking xd
Petition got set back to Petitions Forum oh so happy for that xd
Made a banner for the petition

JULY 2009
Number of people for = 1384 going way way up xd
Number of people against = 7 going down razz
Reached 4600+ Signers xd
Made 99 pages this month heart

AUGUST 2009
Number of people for = 716 going down cry
Number of people against = 5 going down razz
Reached 5400+ Signers xd
Petition got Recycled again crying

SEPTEMBER 2009
Number of people for = 454 going down cry
Number of people against = 7 going up cry
Reached 5800+ Signers xd

OCTOBER 2009
Number of people for = 268 going down cry
Number of people against = 5 going down razz
Reached 6100+ Signers xd
Got a beautiful poem for the petition heart

NOVEMBER 2009
Number of people for = 243 going down cry
Number of people against = 2 going down razz
Reached 6300+ Signers xd
Made a Survey for this Petition

DECEMBER 2009
the info for December well be add at the end of this month
Number of people for = 297 going up xd
Number of people against =2 going down razz
Reached 6600+ Signers xd

JANUARY 2010
Number of people for = 232 going down cry
Number of people against = 2 going up cry
Reached 6900+ Signers xd

FEBRUARY 2010
Number of people for = 126 going down cry
Number of people against =1 going down razz
Reached 7000+ Signers xd

MARCH 2010
Number of people for = 119 going down cry
Number of people against =2 going up cry
Reached 7100+ Signers xd

APRIL 2010
Number of people for = 136 going up xd
Number of people against =4 going up cry
Reached 7200+ Signers xd

MAY 2010
Number of people for = 96 going down cry
Number of people against =0 going down razz
Reached 7300+ Signers xd

JUNE 2010
the info for June well be add at the end of this month
Number of people for =
Number of people against =
Twilight_Moon_Racer
SIGNED

1. Twilight_Moon_Racer
2. Mareap

Yeah! GIVE US OUR HAIR!!!!!!
I just spent 40k on several different hairstyles before I knew we couldn't keep them. WHAT A RIP-OFF!!!!
sign me up

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
thanks guys for signing up it really helps

and if anyone knows anyone who can do banners and stuff like that please let me know thanks again.
i think it a great idea! I sign!
I SIGN!!! i HAVE LIKE SPENT A FORTUNE ON HAIRDOS!!!!!!

Ruthless Lunatic

12,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
*signs*

I'm signing this 'cause I totally agree that it's a rip-off. But, I feel I should tell you that this issue has already been addressed by the Gaia Admins. It's not going to happen.

I do hope your petition makes them change their minds.

Moonlight Seeker

19,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
vodka_vixen
*signs*

I'm signing this 'cause I totally agree that it's a rip-off. But, I feel I should tell you that this issue has already been addressed by the Gaia Admins. It's not going to happen.

I do hope your petition makes them change their minds.

wow i did not know that the admins had addressed this problem and i do hope this petition really changes their minds 3nodding
three things:
1. i've seen several other petitions for wigs on gaia, so chances are the admins are going to work on the issue sometime in the future.

2. please please please change your title so it says 'petition' instead of 'pitition'. no one will take you seriously if you don't spell your title correctly, especially when the word is on the front page like 50 times.

3. i'll sign simply because i've bought more than one hairstyle at once in the past and i know how much it sucks to realize you've wasted your gold.
*signs* ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games