Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ah, good ole' nostalgia. Was really into them back in my middle school days.

Now I just don't really care for them anymore.
Gave the new album a listen. Nothing really stood out for me. 3-4 decent songs. The rest all felt like one long song.
RiSE T0 FaLL
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL
Uno really is great, but American Idiot will always remain as the best written album ever to me.

That's why no one gives a s**t about anything you think, and never will. Ever. surprised

Okay. No need to be a d**k about someones opinion. I openly stated I loved their album, and I do think all of their music is good, but American Idiot was my favorite. Don't like my opinion? I don't give two shits.

But everything you say is backwards, none of their music is good and American Idiot is easily their worst. What are you doing?

It's a personal opinion. I don't go knocking on peoples doors saying they must love Green Day. You obviously don't understand or respect the idea of PERSONAL opinion.

Yeah, my personal opinion is that my opinions are facts. What about that is going over your head?
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL
Uno really is great, but American Idiot will always remain as the best written album ever to me.

That's why no one gives a s**t about anything you think, and never will. Ever. surprised

Okay. No need to be a d**k about someones opinion. I openly stated I loved their album, and I do think all of their music is good, but American Idiot was my favorite. Don't like my opinion? I don't give two shits.

But everything you say is backwards, none of their music is good and American Idiot is easily their worst. What are you doing?

It's a personal opinion. I don't go knocking on peoples doors saying they must love Green Day. You obviously don't understand or respect the idea of PERSONAL opinion.

Yeah, my personal opinion is that my opinions are facts. What about that is going over your head?

That is the most obnoxious and arrogant thing I've ever heard. Green Day obviously doesn't suck because they've sold millions of albums worldwide. Face facts, if you can get around your arrogance.
RiSE T0 FaLL
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL

That is the most obnoxious and arrogant thing I've ever heard. Green Day obviously doesn't suck because they've sold millions of albums worldwide. Face facts, if you can get around your arrogance.

That doesn't prove they don't suck as much as it proves most people have poor taste in music.
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL

That doesn't prove they don't suck as much as it proves most people have poor taste in music.

So I suppose you think that anyone can make it big in the music industry?
RiSE T0 FaLL
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL

So I suppose you think that anyone can make it big in the music industry?

No, that's retarded. confused Very few artists make it to a legit big studio, let alone on the air, without being commercially viable in some way. It's more of a package deal than whether the music is actually good or not, which doesn't really matter because most mundanes really are akin to sheep who buy whats sold to them as long as it's marketed right.

They don't really think Nickelback is good, they're just told they think Nickelback is good and they eat that s**t up like s**t-eating fat kids. Same for Green Day, etc.

Ruthless Phantom

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Flyentologist
Has anyone seen this?

He's like a preteen who just learned a few swears and is home alone trying them out.

LOL pretty damn funny tho xD

Ruthless Phantom

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Wooooow look at all the ******** trolls xP

Green Day loves their haters too you guys 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff