Ruthless Phantom

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Is back!!!
Uno is an awesome album, i think my favorite's still american idiot tho! >.<
I used to listen to them.

I think my favorites would have to be Kerplunk and 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours.
Uno really is great, but American Idiot will always remain as the best written album ever to me.

Greedy Capitalist

blood meets the bus

I think my favorites would have to be Kerplunk and 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours.

huh whos this
Jody Highroller
blood meets the bus

huh whos this

It me Travis.

Tipsy Phantom

It's an awesome Album indeed, too bad Billy Joe snapped and is now in rehab.
RiSE T0 FaLL
Uno really is great, but American Idiot will always remain as the best written album ever to me.

That's why no one gives a s**t about anything you think, and never will. Ever. surprised
dookie, nimrod, or warning

only good greenday albums

I miss the days when greenday were gross junkies who sang about jerking off and weed.
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL

That's why no one gives a s**t about anything you think, and never will. Ever. surprised

Okay. No need to be a d**k about someones opinion. I openly stated I loved their album, and I do think all of their music is good, but American Idiot was my favorite. Don't like my opinion? I don't give two shits.
Has anyone seen this?

He's like a preteen who just learned a few swears and is home alone trying them out.
Love Green Day.
RiSE T0 FaLL
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL

Okay. No need to be a d**k about someones opinion. I openly stated I loved their album, and I do think all of their music is good, but American Idiot was my favorite. Don't like my opinion? I don't give two shits.

But everything you say is backwards, none of their music is good and American Idiot is easily their worst. What are you doing?
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL
Good Heroine
RiSE T0 FaLL

But everything you say is backwards, none of their music is good and American Idiot is easily their worst. What are you doing?

It's a personal opinion. I don't go knocking on peoples doors saying they must love Green Day. You obviously don't understand or respect the idea of PERSONAL opinion.
I don't care for them, sorry. Billy Joe Armstrong's voice is too nasal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff