Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Day <3

Old 0.45945945945946 45.9% [ 17 ]
New 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Both 0.48648648648649 48.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3
you know i kinda liked a few of the new songs. The old stuff will always be my favorite, i loved American Idiot a lot and the album Dookie held a few iconic songs for their career. I think they are honestly getting tired and still want to make music. There style changed a bunch in my opinion, and have hit and miss song releases. smile we grew up on the older albums, that might also contribute to why we all like them so much more... or as a few people mentioned "hate' them.

Blessed Genius

5,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
For me, I'd have to say old. I've mostly listened to their songs when I was still in middle and high school. I only like a few of their new songs.

Shy Prophet

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
No matter what, i L-O-V-E Greenday ^o^

Eloquent Humorist

10,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
Definitely old. I really don't like their new album trilogy. It sounds really generic, and its not as creative ad their previous ones. Green Day was the first band I ever fell in love with, so I'll never stop loving them. I'll just keep the old GD. heart

Hilarious Friend

gaia_angelleft mrgreen gaia_angelright
I love Green Day.I like everything up to American Idiot & some of their new songs.
I still support and respect them.It sucks I missed their show.</3
I think Green Day are both and Punk/Rock,I love boulevard of broken dreams and 21 guns,but I really like american idiot too (i wrote a parody xD)

Dapper Genius

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Autobiographer 200
they were better before.
I like everything up to 21st Century Breakdown. Uno, Dos and Tré didn't really appeal to me. It seemed kinda shallow in comparison. All Billie Joe is aging. Just my opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff