Total Votes:[ 3585 ]

Eloquent Lunatic

19,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
OMFG No Shushu
can you get a thread out of the Bin?

Someone had their mind set to something, and there's no one who will move it. ZOMG is pretty much dead to Gaia

Versatile Gekko

7,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I CANNOT express how angry I am at Gaia for this!!! WHY would you take something so sacred away, it's because it wasn't lucrative, isn't it?!?! Can't be doing with us having free fun right?! I've just about put my last penny into this site. I won't let this one go, it was pretty much THE highlight on here. No Jack too?! It's a good thing I have an awesome clan & some great friends (whom I mostly met during the darned events!) on here otherwise I would've retired for good!!! stressed

Greedy Explorer

OMG I just noticed this emo
Why gaia? Why?! gonk
You always know how to hurt us
well..i guess it was fun while it lasted huh.. emo

Precious Nerd

18,200 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I'm still sure that Gaia could revive the game. I mean. Come on! They have A FINISHED AND WORKING GAME! And they put it away, because DMS didn't bring the profit they wanted. What about using all the cash they earned by making inflation and put it to revive the game? They could.. I don't know.. Find sponsors, have some side quests in the game. I'm sure that if it's not those bad advertisements, but something we'd enjoy... like quests, events.. they could be much more profitable. You remember when Omnidrink was everywhere? Did we really bother? Nope.

But okay. They don't want to care about zOMG anymore.. But what is with the events? THE EVENTS ARE FINISHED AS WELL. All they need to do is reuse them as they used to do! Easter and Halloween is NEVER the same since there's no event on zOMG.

Inquisitive Inquisitor

This is true, it isn't right to neglect our MMO. One never does get tired of the events run on zOMG. Though I feel they could also use more expansion to their world. Wasn't there a time where everyone wanted to enter Durem and Akea? I think bot and Dark Elf enemies would be a pretty cool thing to have. They could maybe even tie in Nyx as a final boss for Durem.

Precious Nerd

18,200 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
James Daniel Garcia
This is true, it isn't right to neglect our MMO. One never does get tired of the events run on zOMG. Though I feel they could also use more expansion to their world. Wasn't there a time where everyone wanted to enter Durem and Akea? I think bot and Dark Elf enemies would be a pretty cool thing to have. They could maybe even tie in Nyx as a final boss for Durem.

Yes. That would make others play even more. Maybe that would make others come and play gaia. Old ones who left. New ones who are interested.
But gaia doesn't like stuff that doesn't give money to them... Even though that would bring more players...

They could even make some contests, surveys. For us to desing the enemies, places.... so on... They could make mangas and the game connect even more. They could make even more items to get. Or to make more loots usable in alchemy. Some rarer ones. Anyone in village greens can collect feathers.. but when it comes to... Otami for example..That needs some time and Levelling up to those. Gaians love items. Also! The game has such an awesome soundtrack as well. I remember when I was a noob and i didn't know I can enter the zen, I was at the ranch and was doing a lot of DMP. And sometimes I stopped and listened to the music. While standing by purvis 4laugh

Did you know that JK wasn't even online since.. August?I've Just seen it as I was deleting some friends.

These things make me so annoyed sometimes D:

Inquisitive Inquisitor

Tamcsi
James Daniel Garcia
Yes. That would make others play even more. Maybe that would make others come and play gaia. Old ones who left. New ones who are interested.
But gaia doesn't like stuff that doesn't give money to them... Even though that would bring more players...

They could even make some contests, surveys. For us to desing the enemies, places.... so on... They could make mangas and the game connect even more. They could make even more items to get. Or to make more loots usable in alchemy. Some rarer ones. Anyone in village greens can collect feathers.. but when it comes to... Otami for example..That needs some time and Levelling up to those. Gaians love items. Also! The game has such an awesome soundtrack as well. I remember when I was a noob and i didn't know I can enter the zen, I was at the ranch and was doing a lot of DMP. And sometimes I stopped and listened to the music. While standing by purvis 4laugh

Did you know that JK wasn't even online since.. August?I've Just seen it as I was deleting some friends.

Would have been pretty enjoyable to expand upon zOMG, rather than make new games. Look at the success of other MMOs with their world building and rich lore. Things have changed a lot, since Gaia became more like a company. My main gripe is the price inflation, seeing as it is something that affects all the users. I mean, it's good business for those that can afford it, sadly not for others who have no means of getting those items. Next would have to be including cash in holiday events, to get an edge. Why fix a formula that was never broken? Alchemy...they did good with, by lowering the MP prices of the Caches. Now other users can get items a bit more easily now. I'm sad to hear about JK, always sad to lose good staff.

Precious Nerd

18,200 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
James Daniel Garcia
Tamcsi
James Daniel Garcia

Would have been pretty enjoyable to expand upon zOMG, rather than make new games. Look at the success of other MMOs with their world building and rich lore. Things have changed a lot, since Gaia became more like a company. My main gripe is the price inflation, seeing as it is something that affects all the users. I mean, it's good business for those that can afford it, sadly not for others who have no means of getting those items. Next would have to be including cash in holiday events, to get an edge. Why fix a formula that was never broken? Alchemy...they did good with, by lowering the MP prices of the Caches. Now other users can get items a bit more easily now. I'm sad to hear about JK, always sad to lose good staff.

Exactly. I never liked those games. Tried them once. But they had nothing to do with gaia actually. Maybe the characters were drawn the same way. However zOMG not only lets you play with your character but also had the whole thing based on, and played in the gaia universe.
Gaia cash.. Yes. Do you still remember when you could get 10GC per day? I still remember the line: ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT WILDFIRES! in my head with seeing bambi. biggrin But actually now it's different. I live in Hungary, and since the 10GC cash thing I never got free cash, because they don't offer anymore. Maybe to bigger and more important countries they do, but to Hungary.... Nope. Also. I remember once I couldn't even have the chance to buy cash. As it was not available here.
So now lucky peope who had the chance to buy /earn cash are more richer than old gaians. Or that I had some save up in gold. And now that is only good to buy... nothing actually. I had 100k with my mule, I'm not even sure if I can buy anything good these days with that money. If it's not a free item... Those are incredibly pricy as well!

Inquisitive Inquisitor

Tamcsi
Exactly. I never liked those games. Tried them once. But they had nothing to do with gaia actually. Maybe the characters were drawn the same way. However zOMG not only lets you play with your character but also had the whole thing based on, and played in the gaia universe.
Gaia cash.. Yes. Do you still remember when you could get 10GC per day? I still remember the line: ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT WILDFIRES! in my head with seeing Bambi. biggrin But actually now it's different. I live in Hungary, and since the 10GC cash thing I never got free cash, because they don't offer anymore. Maybe to bigger and more important countries they do, but to Hungary.... Nope. Also. I remember once I couldn't even have the chance to buy cash. As it was not available here.
So now lucky people who had the chance to buy /earn cash are more richer than old gaians. Or that I had some save up in gold. And now that is only good to buy... nothing actually. I had 100k with my mule, I'm not even sure if I can buy anything good these days with that money. If it's not a free item... Those are incredibly pricey as well!
That is something else they needed to expand upon a lot, their reach to different nationalities. Probably couldn't due to a lack of funding and we know why that happened. The whole free cash system has changed a lot since it's old days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games